Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:18 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/03/comments-from-other-side-bulls-3518.html

by FLCeltsFan

I won't be surprised to see the Bulls Win this game, especially being home and with Kyrie out. This board will explode with a Bulls win tonight.

Chalk up another win for the Bulls. Without Kyrie, Celtics just suck on offense.

Celtics are really bad team without Kyrie. Maybe bad enough where Bulls if they are hot can beat them. You look at that lineup I am taking Bulls 8 out 10 times  (MY NOTE:  wow.  Talk about delusional)

How can we tank harder to ensure a loss...lol

We're cursed... The basketball gods don't give us a break!!! I give up!!!

Kyre skipped both games in Chicago this year. You can see how we rate.

Maybe there's a hit out on him just like there was on that other dude.

And his team got blown out. Clearly not his best decision.

This will still be a loss without Kyrie. Bulls stink.

If I was Kyrie, I would rest my knee against the worst teams too, and we are one of those worst teams right now. That's just the reality of things. Although there was a word that he may miss the Minny game too, so I guess the knee is acting up for real, and this is not just a pre-emptive rest.

Celts without Kyrie are a way worse team, and they are battling for the conference #1 spot, so resting Kyrie's knee for a game against us makes sense.

The Celtics are still a 7pt favorite despite playing in Chicago without Kyrie. They should still be able to beat us handily.

Boston cant defend that lineup If the refs let them play this might be a blowout,If Noah play more than felicio and the starters play good Boston don't got the offense without irvin to out score them

A pointless game!The Bulls need to tank so they can get some descent draft picks.They need to fire Fred and Paxton!Also,they need to start spending some big time money and actually sign some star players!

No Kyrie Irving... We're doomed!!! Please lose this useless game!!!

Come on man tank's a lot bull's

They are 100% not tanking. They are just a bad team.

Bulls miss Kyrie again... Not good

Celtics are still better than us. I’d be surprised if we can keep it within reach by the end. They’re just so well coached.

This is going well so far. I'm not greedy, just give us #7.

LaVine and Dunn have to cut this pull up long twos crap out.

Who are these guys? Since when has the NBA approved an NCAA internship program?

THIS IS THE STARTING LINE UP WE DESERVE

These are the guys who make the bandwagon fans comment....”who are these guys?”

I never bandwagon. I just follow the NBA to heart, and it's sad to let go of every key piece of your team for no reason and have the audacity to start Portis over the better options in your bench.

We don't even have to tank this game. We jus suck

Oh no. Bobby is starting. I smell an unwanted W coming

Bulls really playing like **** so far. Tank on!

Bulls chose the right night for the Portis experiment. Not much chance of winning this one.

Portis and Lauri lineup so far has been a disaster. Celtics are destroying us in the paint. And offensively they are not effective

Lavine kinda floats around on offense when he knows he not getting the ball. Tha's horrible in football. And even worse in basketball guarding Lavine = rest.

we’re taking the tanking thing to heart tonight lol

90% chance our bench gets us back in the game.

Seriously, I don’t think I saw a single secondary offensive action being run. Absolutely deplorable. I mean, yeah, go ahead and lose, please. But have some dignity!

They are trying. We just suck.

So much for the bench saving us. Lose by 40 please.

Bulls aren’t letting Kyries absence Prevent them from tanking. Lmao

Bad pass + lucky pass = layup and down 25! The future is bright... *sarcasm*

Lmao,no Kyrie

Bulls taking a dump on the United Center court tonight This isn't even laying an egg, it's laying a poo

Portis lead our team with assist!! Maybe hes not that selfish.. He leads with ONE assist rofl

C'mon Boston do NOT let us back into this thing.

I wonder if Boston will give backup center Theis a 4yr 32mil deal on Day 1 of free agency?

Theis would be worth that contract. He’s 4 times the player Felicio is.

Relax there Stevens calling a timeout after bulls scored once lol. He’s acting like a big guy coach now

He is a top 5 coach. He doesn't have to act.

Stevens is the best coach in the league. He could have a girls youth team on the floor and they’d still be out there competing hard. Said when Boston signed him that he was Ainge’s best move.

These Celtics announcers are depressing.

We look like puppies trying to fight a pack of hyenas.

if we lose tonight it will be harder to make the playoffs Sad

Our offense looks non-existent, and the defense isn’t tied together at all.

I'm happy with this. Any else feel that way?

Boston's defense is a joy to watch. I had flashbacks of 2011 Bulls. I want to detest Boston, but it's hard to detest a Brad Stevens team.

We obviously aren't this bad. Its a combination of terribly bad offense combined with terribly bad defense.  (MY NOTE:  When you have those two things you are a terribly bad team)

Boston has a ton to do with it. They’ve challenged almost everything, rotated hard to challenge...it’s got to the point that Bulls players expect to be challenged and rush the rare open attempts they get.

Yup. Bulls are playing subpar offense but the Celtics are also playing elite defense. Haven't seen a shot at the rim all night that wasn't challenged by multiple players.

Without much fouling, we only have 7 FTs. It has been a clinic.

And people were worried we were going to win this game?

We smoked Boston the last time they showed up here without Kryie. Shrug. It's the NBA. But we've been in a pretty bad way post-ASG.

Dunn/LaVine backcourt doesn’t seem to be working well in the sample size we’ve seen. At one point do we begin to worry?

The moment we traded Butler for such flawed players.

It's almost like playing a good team is harder to 'develop' against than a Dallas...

Shane Larkin / Terry Rozier / Marcus Smart? Yeah, those guys are too good! 4-18 and -54, yikes

I believe that Zach and Kris would become good NBA starters under Brad Stevens. I am not at all certain that will be the case if they stay with the Bulls.

Most likely they would, but I would say the same thing almost every basketball player in NBA (not all). Playing style where you are trusted to make right decision and allowed to use wider range of your skill set usually brings best of players.

Think we can lose at home by 40 to a Kyrie-less Celtics team? What a treat and thrill for the home crowd, they might get to witness one of the worst games in franchise history.

I’m glad this game was in Chicago and not Boston. I’m living in Boston and would’ve went to this **** show and been livid if I spent a dime to see this effort.

We're not this bad, this is just a terrible outing by the Bulls

Think the Celts will ease up during garbage time and let us score 80?

Does tonight's dismantling make the Raps beating us less special?

Boy, looks like we traded Jimmy for Lauri + the ability to suck and miss the playoffs Lavine and Dunn are major trash

At this rate Bulls "rebuild" means they will be tanking into the next decade. Bulls want to look like Loyola Chicago with their offense but nobody on the Bulls want to pass the ball to open man.

One of the side effects of tanking--you tell the players they're worth nothing long enough, they start playing like it.  (MY NOTE:  BINGO!!!)

Playing a team like the Celtics is a painful reminder that this Tank won’t get rebuilt in a couple years. We are soooo far away from competing with upper echelon teams.

No Kyrie, no problem.

Wow we are actually bad lol

Who is Nader? Not sure I know of Ojeleye either.

If the Celts ever looked lost under Stevens, that changed in a hurry. I recall watching them in Year 2, as a sub-500 team, and even then people were talking about how composed they looked, just didn't have enough talent at the time.

Theis vs. Bobby would be a good cage match.

Honestly the talent is there They need a coach who will demand accountability. Hoiberg has as much authority as a teenage camp counselor

Didn't we blow out Boston earlier in the year?

No Kyrie No problem The players got the memo on the tank...

Stacey while down 30 late in the game, “that first quarter really hurt the Bulls.” Yes, yes it did.

Lauri was all right sorta, and got in a lesson in post scoring from Horford. So maybe that was a positive. Watch those Al tapes, Lauri.

People are complaining that the players are playing like they don't care. Why should they? They know that most of the fanbase is actively hoping they'll lose as much as possible. Yet we still want them to act like they care about winning. But not to actually win. Just play like they want to win. Kind of schizophrenic attitude.

I think the starters got rattled. We beat these guys easily at home last time, no Kyrie, they at least figured this would be a game. And then Boston came out with blood in its eye, we missed some early jumpers, and the starters fell apart. Got outside the team concept, then it was all over.

BTW, did anyone see Robin Lopez's undershirt? Genius! Christopher Lloyd as George Washington? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away DXkusioVQAEi1DY

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down