Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:54 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/04/comments-from-other-side-bulls-4622.html

by FLCeltsFan

With playoff spot clinched we need to rest everyone.

Rest anyone who wants to

a win gives us a better shot of playing Boston in the first round. I want nothing to do with Milwaukee.   (MY NOTE:  You probably shouldn't want to have anything to do with us either, especially after last night)

But a Boston win tonight and I would guess their chances of holding onto that two spot increase a good amount as they do have the tie breaker over Milwaukee.

The Celtics are seven point favorites despite the fact that Robert Williams is sidelined. Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, and Al Horford are listed as probable.

patwill first 20 piece of the season tonight. and that is a conservative estimate

At this point we're locked into the 6th seed. Just let Pat loose today

And another L

Absolute dub. Celtics ain't sh**, Bulls are starting the only win playoff run NOW.

DeMar vs Celtics confirmed

How much are they losing by tonight? I say 15

Zach taking yesterday off to give us the boost tonight? Sounds like the right call. Hopefully we get a dub and finish this season on a winning streak.

Lose by 10 demar drops another 40 point game I’d be happy

A win here could potentially help to make a 1st round matchup with the Celtics. A loss pretty much guarantees a 1st round matchup with the Sixers who have beaten us every time since Embiid started playing.

Rest everybody, imo.

I still think Celtics are the best matchup, Embiid is a steamroller. I hope the Bulls get the Celtics, even if the Celtics put the clamps on tonight.

Maybe we win tonight and feel confident in playoffs if we face Boston!?

It doesn’t make much rational sense but I’ve got a feeling deep in my bones that the boys pull this one out

If we win it’ll increase the chances we play Boston in the first round, yeah? If that’s the case, we really need to treat this like a playoff game. Out of Boston/Philly/Bucks it’s obviously most favorable to play them, especially with their recent big man injury.

Anyone but the bucks round 1 🤞

How long before we start getting blown out today? Make your bets!

The positives for this season are Bulls are out of laughingstock status as an organization. They made the playoffs....which is something as well. I'm mad they made us think they were actually a good team

Celtics fans really want us in the first round, which is funny because most of us feel the same way

Anyone else notice Vuc was yawning during the national anthem 😂😂 I was like wake your a** up! We need you this game

The GOAT himself White Mamba in the building. Bulls by 30

its no coincidence that the moment the celtics schedule went from one of the hardest to start the season to the easiest, they took off

Just don't lose by 20   (MY NOTE:  How about 23?)

Watching the Celtics is refreshing with their quick passing instead of our midrange iso/ball stagnation

Good lord this team is literally just Demar

I miss Daniel theis

Why do Bulls fans love Theis so much? That dude stunk for us

Celtics are like a carbon copy of the early season Bulls

Other teams ball movement is fun to watch

Cant wait to be down 10-15 then try to come back but ultimately get blown out

Bulls come out and look good for the first 5 mins
Boston goes on a run and go up 10 to end the 1st
Boston continues to build the lead and goes up by 20 but the bulls get it down to 12 at half
More of the same in the 2nd half and Boston really pulls away in the 4th. Bulls lose by 20

I never wanna see Vuc in a bulls jersey again lol…man    Has no hands

why does it look like our guys arent even trying to rebound?

Three Bulls jerseys just watching the ball fly by them instead of rebounding, gotta love it

Zach just cant help himself not to shoot bad low IQ shots..

these celtic jerseys suck wow

this team is just not enjoyable to watch

giving the ball to vooch and watching him attempt to back down someone is hilarious

I wish we still had Theis

And some of y’all were saying,”we want the Celtics!” Lmfao

The lesser of three evils

Scalabrine can f*** off on thr broadcast

We're so bad I'll be astonished if we ever even have a lead in the playoffs

What has Tristan Thompson done to us?😂

Bulls right now look like a bunch of scrubs, wtf

Those top 4 seeds are going to try their hardest to get the 3rd seed. I don't blame them.

At least we’re not the Lakers 🤷🏽‍�   (MY NOTE:  Be grateful for small mercies)

People who don't think the Bulls need a new coach need to watch this game. They're not even on the same level right now. Boston knows what they're doing on every possession and the Bulls just dribble the sh** out of the ball like Jerian Grant.

I hate to say this but at this point I don't know if I want to see us getting embarrassed every night in playoffs.

I can’t believe some of you guys wanted a matchup with the Celtics

I forgot how annoying the Celtics commentators were lmao

We're just setting up the Celtics for the big surprise ending! It's going to be marvelous!

Tatum is a god. The bulls should get on their knees and pay their respects.

I don’t wanna be that guy but people really were saying we have a chance against Boston in the playoffs lmaooo

New drinking game. Take a shot for every iso play. Win win night

Time to be realistic. We are getting swept by any team in the top 4

If we play Celtics, we lose every game by 15
If we play 76ers or Bucks, we lose every game by 30

Get Vooch to Habitat for Humanity. They could use the bricks he been dropping.

At this point I just wanna see how badly badly we can lose by

I'm glad Derrick White is covering his forehead. The shine was a distraction.

I don't really know why anyone thought this team matched up well with the celtics

Watching this game with headphones and when the Celtics are defending they are super vocal and everyone is super loud. When its Bulls playing D you don't hear much sometimes nothing

Theis looks like he beats up people for fun.

I wish we had Marcus Smart on this team. It's games like this that make me wanna trade everyone.

I miss being happy 😔

Daniel Theis is better than Vucevic why did they get rid of him

Pritchard really killing us. Happy for him, sad for us.

yea bye bye not watching this random white boy drop us off no thanks

Gonna get torched by 8 Mile

I swear we always have randoms lighting us up from 3

this white boy dropping us off the face of the earth lmao we literally getting swept by anyone

I can’t wait till my eyesight gets worse. Being an NBA ref is a dream of mine.

Can refs get written up or anything? Like are they ever disciplined for being absolutely dogsh**?

Tatum and Brown are fn good.

Lol Daniel theis n horford are givin us buckets ????😭😭

Celtics are good at basketball but they also are an ugly bunch. Would be hard to watch that.

Should have kept Theis as a strong bench player.

I miss early season Tatum where he would get 20 points with 20 shots

We're on track to give up 140.

Smarts hair looks like that Muppet that only says meep

If I'm AK I tell Billy he cant sit down if his team is losing. Stand ur bitch a** up and coach

Ahh yes, now that’s a real coach over there on the other bench.

Why is it that the visiting team seems to be getting the 'hometown' calls?

Gonna watch shameless instead of the game. Atleast that train wreck is enjoyable

its getting to the point where only being down 10 would be the highlight of the game

At least we’re not the nets   The Nets look worse than us

Yeah thats game if smart hitting sh** like that

We’re down big but I swear we’re better than the Celtics, even injured

Old a** Horford and role player big Theis have a combined 24 points in first half. Pathetic

Can we play against the Clippers again?

I’d trade Zach for Jaylen Brown

Vuc is a waste of space on the court

Tatum is cuter then Lavine

Lmao Theis gets ran all the way over and gets called for the foul. War on Theis continues   (MY NOTE:  Even Bull fans call it the "war on Theis".  LOL)

i hate this team idc anymore

Lol vuc getting bullied by theis

Celtics: lose elite defender and starting C, up 22 on us.   Bulls: lose Lonzo, excuses for everything

We’re running out of playoff teams we can realistically match up against lol

Remember when this game was 0-0? Man, those were good times, so full of possibilities!

I think we hope for philly first round? Seems like our best odds. They play lazy defense just like us. Still think they beat us in 5..

Vuc getting outplayed, outworked by horford and theis

On Friday they should just pull some fans from the stands to play against the Hornets.

Even Horford's contract now is justifiable given how he outplay VOoch ✌

When you think “Williams is out, we should have the advantage at Center” then u remember Vooch is your center 🤬

This team needs to be more than just “live-by-DeMar” or “die-by-DeMar. “

Demar has 40 and we still lose so it's just die by Demar rn 💀

Tatum and Brown don’t even have to go off for them to blow us out 😂 so sh**ty man

We should have Rick Carlyle the Pacers should have Billy

And with that spectacular 3 by Javonte, the Bulls cut the lead to 21!

I feel gross for still watching this game

I always thought Billy Donovan was suspect, straight from the hire. This is embarassing!

Get Thibs back, please.

Can we trade Donovan for Udoka?  

The only person who could save this team isn’t even playing. Bring back the white mamba!

#UnwatchaBulls    That's basically it.

I miss Theis is nice

Are the Celtics still a good matchup for the Bulls, you guys?

It’s funny they just had two Williams, two Whites, and two Browns on the floor lol  (MY NOTE:  I think they mean Derrick White and Pritchard, who is white.)

I just hope everyone who keeps saying we have a chance against the Celtics in the playoffs will shut up now.

i would kill for udoka

On the positive side of things betting against us has been literal free money

Yeah I didn't understand why people preferred the Celtics for the first round matchup. Ah well, tank the rest of the way!

Sim to next season

Yea we getting swept by whoever is lucky enough to play us

Teams relish playing us. We're a tasty snack.

Lmaoo were getting swept 1st round arent we

Honestly could have been worse if the Celtics hit their free throws. I think the Celtics could make it to the finals.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:13 pm

Remember the first two and a half months of this season??? Who would have placed a bet that the Celtics would be fighting for first or second place. This team has brought the excitement back to the Garden for the first time since KG and Paul and Ray were here.

Last night made me smile, even with Tatum "off" a little, they looked so good. So, all the teams that thought we would be an easy team to beat are a little nervous. Good, let them squirm

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 4/6/22

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:13 pm

Remember the first two and a half months of this season???  Who would have placed a bet that the Celtics would be fighting for first or second place.  This team has brought the excitement back to the Garden for the first time since KG and Paul and Ray were here.  

Last night made me smile, even with Tatum "off" a little, they looked so good.  So, all the teams that thought we would be an easy team to beat are a little nervous.  Good, let them squirm
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Theis looks like he beats up people for fun.

I can’t wait till my eyesight gets worse. Being an NBA ref is a dream of mine.

Remember when this game was 0-0? Man, those were good times, so full of possibilities!

😂😂😂
Bulls fans are hilarious
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down