He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery

3 posters

Go down

He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery Empty He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery

Post by steve3344 Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:36 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ny-sports-a-pwire-20189616-story.html

Guess he pissed it all away and now has to resort to home invasions. Wow.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery Empty Re: He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery

Post by wideclyde Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Just another guy who has made a bad decision. Everyone is responsible for all of their actions. Looks like jail could be on the horizon for this guy.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery Empty Re: He made over $27 million in his NBA career and is now arrested for armed robbery

Post by kdp59 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:28 pm

looks like more than robbery to me.

the guy was beaten by Hickson and two other men and they stole some things.

sounds like the classic "someone owed money for something and we need to teach a lesson and get some assets to pay off a debt" to me.

but what do I know.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down