dboss
wideclyde
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

summer theme 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: summer theme 2019

Post by wideclyde Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

worcester,

I still see lots of question marks on the bench that you list. Perhaps some (maybe even all) of Yabusele, Wanamaker, Bird and Williams will help more than most inexperienced guys usually do. But, so far, none of these four players have shown much of any NBA consistency.

I hope so.

Btw, did you overlook Rozier?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Left Tro off by mistake. The end of bench players will only get better next year. The starters ARE better. This is team will scoop up #18. Bet on it.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:01 pm

I thank God they addressed this issue before it turned into something much worse. And, with the discomfort that Gordon was feeling after playing one on one for a short time, they made the same determination that the hardware was the cause of the pain he was having. After watching Kyrie, they didn't hesitate which was terrific for him so that he can rehab now and still be close to ready, if not ready, for the preseason/season.

I had an infection that somehow ended up getting into my blood. I ended up hospitalized for7 weeks plus getting treatment daily. The meds were so strong, they had to test me before they gave me meds to see my levels, if too high, I had to skip a day or two. Then get the medicine and two hours later, they had to check me.

So, infections can really be dangerous. So glad they are both on the road to recovery
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2