Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/01/comments-from-other-side-warriors-12619.html

by FLCeltsFan

This game is going to be Annoying asf to WAtch . Celtics will be intense and physical and we dont like that .

They will hold , punch and kick Curry all the time , just like last year

I really want this one.

I hope I’m wrong but this feels like one of those super hyped up games where the Warriors just lay down early and get beat down on national television. It doesn’t help that the Celtics match up really well against them.

Same. I think they’ll play tho cus they respect kyrie.

Lmao I just remembered how Boston showed up to KD's recruitment meeting with Tom Brady, Marcus Smart, Kelly Olynyk, and a box of Dunkin Donuts. And they legit thought they had him up to the last minute. Lol

ESPN games are the worst. Expect a ton of calls tonight to make this one unwatchable. Calling it now.

I still think it’s funny how the NBA fans say the Warriors have ruined the NBA with too much talent As if Boston’s best players Kyrie Irving, Gordon Hayward and Horford were drafted!

Did some announcer really say "the earth may be flat, but the ball is round…" to describe a kyrie Irving move? Sigh

Really nice matchup. Warriors are meshing and finding their groove while the Celtics seem to be stumbling and finding themselves again.

Oh joy a night filled with Mark Jackson and Van Gundy - they drink Warrior hater-ade for breakfast

I'm really confused by how most of our team seems to think BOS is still the best team in the east. Are they even watching the games?

celtics are good but it’s mostly potential right now. it’s not their year imo.

We got this, y'all. Time for the bully on the block to assert himself. Celtics had their dynasty. THIS IS OUR ERA!

3 point contest tonight between Draymond and Smart lets get it

This would be a bad drinking game??

Your takes on Smart are weird Shooting very well, and a DPOY candidate. People missed the boat on this guy big-time.

You mean my take that he's a good player who isnt a good shooter?

Hyped for this game! Really want to see how the Boogie Warriors do against a top level team.

Our defense is ****ing sh** again

Steph gonna disappear, you just know it

Watch out for Irving, Warriors

Just the differences in the excitement in breen’s voice level from Irving making a 3 and klay making a 3 makes me want to vomit

Would be nice if Steph got his 3 point shot back

Smart guarded Steph to start. Stephens just switched him over to Klay. Now Steph can have his turn.

Steph has never been able to score on Smart

Ya know that they will give us their all. I mean this is the same team that lost to the Suns.

It's really weird that they have Gordon Hayward and he isn't starting

Boston has been playing Very well lately, starting to hit their stride This could turn into a blowout if GS isn’t careful

Man Kyrie always shows up in a big game... Steph bricking a wide-open 3 is already making me nervous

That foot is bothering KD

I didn’t know KD called his foot Marcus Morris

Are we not allowed to play defense against them??

Celtics came to play

And 2 stupid fouls on steph already. Always like this in big games.

It wouldn't be a sports event with a team from this sh** filled tundra of a city without officiating help!

More fouls than points nice quarter Steph
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down