Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 3/3/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 3/3/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 3/3/24

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:54 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-warriors-3324.html

by FLCeltsFan

I don't even know how you defend against this celtics team. You just wish most of them have an off night. (MY NOTE: This wasn't one of those)

Need Wiggins to show up on the sidelines to give Tatum a good scare.

Boston always does this. KP isn’t as healthy as they’d like…we might actually win, assuming Jayson Tatum still has PTSD

they're really tryna hide their ace against us? maybe this means they expect to run into the dubs in the post season? let's make that prophecy come true

only scenario we face them is in the finals. If I was Boston right now, (with the best record in the league), I'm not sure my biggest worry is the Warriors.

F***ing hate the Celtics. Beat these a**hats.

Easy win. Warriors are their daddies.

Good that the poor dingus is out today. He causes us problems.

Dubs have been playing great. We're up for this and will sweep the series.

Kuminga going downhill on Horford is borderline elderly abuse

Celtics offense is so boring. Just 3s every possession.

Why is Jaylen getting practice shots??

bold strategy not guarding Brown

Maybe they were hoping to grind down Jaylen’s morale. Guy tends to disappear when he sucks early on. Whatever it was didn’t work.

It’s going to be nice seeing the Heat beat the Celtics in the playoffs.

Is it just me or are they daring Brown to shoot? 😂

Rest curry. He already left open his man for the Celtics first 2 3pt FGs.

Brown won’t stay this hot. Should even out but Celtics looks like the best team in the league

Draymond playing for Boston today

Celtics have a god squad this year. I’d argue their team could match up with ours with KD

They need to jump dray at half lol

I hate the Celtics so much

Horford has been hand-checking for like 5 years. They literally let this dude foul almost every possession.

They aren't calling anything for us ofc

10 3’s, who drew up the plan to let Brown open. Wtf.

Whelp I can’t watch no more of this 😤😭

Getting killed by PP wtf

The one things that pi**es me off is how much Tatum is allowed to push off.

Game already over in the first q. F***ing clown show

3 dubs around and a Celtic gets that board, no wonder the dubs are losing badly

Why do we suck so bad

This was a close game before we decided to dare Brown to shoot 💀

We have them right where we want them

Wtf is this foul calls, we haven’t gotten sh** called in our favor

kornet getting allstar calls lmao

Celtics getting all the calls curry is awful today yea we are loosing this

We cant guard Kornet.

Boston missed a 3, didn’t think that was allowed

Bos would probably break the 3pt record today except they will be up 50 and take their foot off the gas

Or Draymond will score 50 to save us

it would be one thing if brown .Was going on a iso masterclass and contested shots.But he was like a stripper on the court just booty naked.

Celtics defense is overwhelming

They are up 30 points and still playing defense. We are not. Just get everyone out.

Jrue Holiday putting the clamps on JK

This game is making me actually want to do house chores instead of sitting on the couch

Cmon refs they don't need these soft whistles to beat us

their defense is suffocating

Chris Paul gonna hit a huge 3 to cut the lead to 42 sometime during this game

Celtics just on a rampage this game, they have so many scoring threats all round. Even if Curry goes nuclear - I feel like we struggle majorly.

Absolutely exposed, this team is not winning a championship this year

Celtics started celebrating already… well deserved

Kerrs coaching is horrible. No timeouts during scoring runs, bad subs and he leaves the same defensive and offensive plays running even though they keep getting shut down…

How do you make Kerr the highest paid coach in the league with the decisions he's made this year?

It's a legacy contract at this point for the 4 Championships. Any other coach who would have behaved like Kerr last season and this season would have been fired.

What’s more athletic, a sloth, or Kevin Looney?

I swear whenever Tatum gets the ball I’m like uh oh… no one on the Warriors is able to stop him. Plus Brown started cooking early in the game

Da**, we are just bad lol. Don't even want to see the memes or Twitter

We cant even inbound the ball. Let the send a message to the front office we need big changes. Trade all of these f***ers

Kerr needs to sub himself out.

Curry quietly dropping Celtics players one by one.

This game will be decided by halftime!

Pretty easy to hate Boston. This is not a meaningful game for us. It's easy for Bos to read too much into this (MY NOTE: "not a meaningful game for us"?! They're in 9th place in the west. They'd almost be in 8th if they won this. That's a home court play-in)

Forget halftime. The W's should just board their flight now.

If i am the GM i would fire Steve Kerr at the half. Just embarrassing the warriors brand. How are you not able to make your players play any defense..

I'm pretty sure every time I hear Stephen A I lose brain cells

This is all mind games. For when we make the finals vs celtics, they'll be over confident and we'll have them right where we want them

Some days, it’s better to stay in bed …

Kuminga needs to ask Pritchard how to finish inside

Well, this is humbling. Boston very apparently still upset about losing in the Finals.

Even if we were shooting 50%from the field and 40% from 3 as a team we'd be down by 20 still lol

Well, hoping they'll start the 2nd half strong. Go on a 10-0 run. The C's ain't gonna be red-hot forever.

Steph and Dray should sit the second half, particularly Dray, as he can get into fighting with everyone.

Just 20 consecutive stops and buckets then we'll be back in it

Steph, Dray and Klay stayed in the locker room.

All I have to say to Boston is show me in the finals.... otherwise you can settle for ABC Sunday Champs

This team is trash

JB and JT still playing when they're up by 200 is so disrespectful lmfao

You're supposed to play your bad players in garbage time, not your good players. Get Draymond out there

Trade curry to the heat for herro and put him out of his misery already pls

Every random white guy makes 3 for the Celtics

Celtics bench is in. We got ourselves a G League game now

I’ve witnessed some a** whoopins before, but this is borderline felony assault

Only the Celtics would have an entire bench looking like they’re from the midwest

Celtics are up so much they have 4 white guys on the court… (MY NOTE: Oh yeah, but we're the racists, huh?)

Celtics coach looks like Nacho from Better Call Saul

Lead down to 45!!!!😂

You know what? We’re just not an afternoon team. If they would have faced us tonight, we would have won. (MY NOTE: Denial isn't just a river in Egypt)

Official LOONEY and SARIC are Trash...in garbage time !!!

Boston going all out against a depleted Golden State team is very nasty. f*** that.

Vets leaving the bench is a loser move, as much as I hate to say it. atleast go out and show up on the bench for your teammates still playin. so embarrassing

They are slowing down, scored only 30 this quarter.

Pritchard might be one of the most unlikable players ever made. He comes in after blowouts and tries his hardest against opposing teams worst players.

Epic comeback = only losing by 30

New goal is not lose by 50+

Celtics reg season champs...wait till the playoff for the choke !!!

I don't like these shots of Steph with frosted hair in a 50-point blowout, I don't like it at all.

I feel like Danny Ainge had a team meeting and said everyone is fired if you lose, win by 50 and I’m handing out bonuses lmfao

I thought he was in Utah

Credit to the Celtics though, that might be the best half of basketball I've ever seen.

So our strategy was to dare Boston to shoot 3s. LOL only Kerr can come up with that strategy.

This is like when the special needs kid has had ENOUGH and gets super strength against their bully. Boston has been waiting to wallop us for awhile now.

The Boston crowd is just insane looking

Ehhh who cares about this loss, it’s just the Celtics

They really have Pritchard out there against the Reserves. pathetic Boston

This kind of game is an opportunity for bench guys, and Lester Quinones absolutely threw his opportunity away with his unintelligent plays and lackadaisical effort.

He also led the team in scoring tonight lol

The best part of the game was somehow confusing Jaylen Brown for Tony Allen.

Dray treating JB like he's Ben Simmons was the catalyst for this disaster.

Lmao glad we could help contribute to Celtics history largest half time lead ever

On the bright side at least we didn’t try very hard.

I saw someone say that Dray thought Jaylen Brown was Kwame Brown 😭

we may lose with a 50 point difference but we dont let ANYONE drop 60 on us, no sir, we have standards here

Just saying again, if the warriors play defense like the Celtics in the first half, they'll be all ejections and going to jail

I say jaylen gramma did voodoo on us for 2022

It was the refs yet again it’s plainly obvious that the league is against the Warriors and the refs were carrying the agenda to embarrass GSW on national TV.

It pains me to say it, but Boston is the one team I have zero confidence in the Dubs beating in a 7 game series.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 3/3/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 3/3/24

Post by dbrown4 Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:20 am

their defense is suffocating - Understatement of the century

Draymond playing for Boston today - We don't want him either.  Swing one more time, Draymond.  I dare you.  I double dog dare you!!

This game will be decided by halftime! - As you wish...

Well, this is humbling. Boston very apparently still upset about losing in the Finals. - I'm digging this revenge attitude with the Celtics, whether it is them or generated by the press.  Shedding the nice guys image for sure.  Killing them with kindness can only go so far.

Steph and Dray should sit the second half, particularly Dray, as he can get into fighting with everyone. - Good move.  Might have saved Draymond's career.  

Dray treating JB like he's Ben Simmons was the catalyst for this disaster - Now THAT'S funny.  I don't care who you are!!!

Just saying again, if the warriors play defense like the Celtics in the first half, they'll be all ejections and going to jail - Well, let's be fair.  That would probably have something to do with #23 for the Warriors.  

Well done, Warriors.  Good comments with class.  

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down