Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:48 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/01/comments-from-other-side-warriors-13120.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Got some herb. Got some wings. Turning on the radio to listen to JB instead of TNT announcers.  Life is good.

Looking good so far. And like the overall vibe on the court.

Man this game feels so weird

Of course the year we're bad is the year TNT starts using Marv for the worst of the two TNT games

Did he just say a 6'4 center?

Grant Williams, he may have played a little center in college but he's a 4. Slots in as a small ball 5 sometimes. Also pretty sure he's 6'6 (Evans is 6'4 and Williams looks taller), which I guess is still a little small for a PF but really not that bad

6 turnovers already.. Bracing for a blowout

We really scored 4 points in 6 and a half minutes.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home 1448926319-leopardii

Gordon Hayward on pace for a 60 point game. That's some clutch tanking. Meanwhile Hawks up 10 on Sixers.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Giphy

My god can poole do anything at an nba level

Jordan Poole is having a brick fiesta!

But but but his potential!

What’s our losing streak at RN? I honesty don’t think we’ll win until Steph comes back

That 6,4ft center is outrebounding us lol

Boston Globetrotters v Santa Cruz warriors.. It's almost funny to watch

Racking up loses at this time would be beneficial since we might win more when Steph and/or Klay returns near the end of the season.

Don’t worry these guys won’t just turn into nba level players when Steph comes back

Thank God our next opponent is the Cavs. Their defense isn't as good.

Marv: shot hits back iron Lee coming up short

Trick shot lmao.

Where’s Al Hanford

Philly

Gordon Hayward is how to play basketball

He'd be good here, good ballhandler and underrated playmaker...he's a goner this offseason

I'd trade Dlo for Hayward in a heartbeat

Not sure his skin can tolerate the California sun

I'd take him in a heartbeat

I know he is the stereotypical white player coach's kid, but he's the supreme version of it lol

Not a horrible first half, I have full confidence that D-LO will find his shot in the second half.

The **** are we doing

Playing like a team with the worst roster in the league we are not good

We ****ing SUCK

Or Boston is just a top 2 team in the east

No we definitely suck.

Boston is so good. In a league where so many teams are searching for good wings, they have three great ones. They'll be a problem for years to come.

Celtics 34 rebounds, Warriors only 18 rebounds. Shooting percentage near equal but we are getting killed on the glass.

I'm gonna say it. The refs have been really good today.

DLo can't even get past Daniel Theis one on one.

Ah yes. Marcus Smart, the offensive juggernaut.

Those Celtics jerseys remind me of Guiness beer

These Boston jerseys as ugly as our effort level.

Is Boston desperate enough for a big like Wiseman that they’d consider a 3 team deal where the Dubs send out DLo+Pick and get back Tatum?

Tatum is just one step short of untouchable.

I'd be stunned if Tatum is gettable. It would take a prime superstar.    Perhaps Jaylen Brown is gettable, but I doubt we have much interest in D-Lo or a high pick in this draft. Keeping Brown and Tatum together seems better.(MY NOTE:  I just gotta say these comments about getting Tatum are SO ridiculous.  This last comment, where "it would take a prime superstar" is the closest to the truth and, even then, I'm not sure I'd believe it)

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Giphy

Marcus Smart is ****ing killing us

Theis making threes too huh

Theis is a good 3 point shooter tho

If you’re comparing him to Dray this season then yes he is a good 3 point shooter

That was awful

We got blasted on the boards tonight that was the main issue, other than not being able to dribble, pass, or shoot

At least Boston is a good team that beat us.  That's more fun than having a crappy team that beats us.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

Post by worcester Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:34 pm

Gordon Hayward is how to play basketball - my favorite comment.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home

Post by wideclyde Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 am

worcester,

you beat me to it, but that is my favorite, too.

and, this may have been one of the first such lists that bob compiles for us that the refs were not 'part' of the reason a team lost a game.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:15 am

So true. I think it's a joke when opposing team fans say the Celts won because the refs favored us.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down