Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:14 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/02/comments-from-other-side-knicks-2119.html

by FLCeltsFan

Kadeem Allen revenge game Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away Icon_smile_tongue  

My suspicion is that Ainge wasn't committing to a max to Kyrie and he's pissed Recall they let Isiah walk when he was superman for them with a bum hip.

They didn't let Isaiah walk...they traded him for Kyrie after he requested a trade...No way they let Kyrie walk without compensation

Do we know who is gonna play? Do we have enough players? Do the Westchester Knicks come to our rescue?

I do think the Celtics will trade him before the deadline, maybe to the lakers if they fail to land AD.

How silly would it be if we won this game post trade?! Laughing

Kyrie may think it is time to leave the green leaves for the orange. Very Happy

Of course they are going to try cause the organization is clown shoes status

Never thought I would say this but **** kp and let's go dsjr. I hope next time we play Dallas dsjr dunks all over that traitor

Just think, we thought the window to tank was over after this season and now we might get to have like 5 more "on the road to 0-82" seasons in a row. I'm hyped Laughing

Players might be in their feelings RN. Hope it doesn't result in a win.

Will it be extremely disrespectful to DSJ if the fans give a standing obation to Kyrie?

I think Celtics will win this game I aint that worried. Its the next 2 games (MEM and DET) where they will probably steal a win.

Memphis tanking hard to maintain their pick protection. That would be an important game to lose.

Have to think DSj is playing tonight. Mavs were just here two days ago and the Knicks have no system to learn.  Laughing

Are KD and Kyrie playing tonight they should smoke the Celtics

Kyrie is. And if he doesn't show any signs of helping the Knicks win today, I'am gonna be worried he ain't coming. Hoping for a 8 points, 3/18 shooting game with 7 turnovers.

Speaking of wishful thinking. His percentages are remarkable this season. 50% FG and 42% from 3PT on 6.5 attempts. That’s the MASSIVE difference between Kyrie and Kemba. Walker is a career 41.7% FG shooter.

We have to keep tanking hard. Waive Deandre and Wes.

I hope we win today. We can afford an extra win and it would leave a great impression in Kyrie's mind, most importantly!

That would be embarassing to lose to a team on a 10 game losing streak whose traded away three active players.

We need Knox to go OFF. Need to show case to Kyrie

Paul Pierce is a clown: GTFOH!

OMG. It’s going to be Kadeem Allen and Trier tonight running point.

The damn Kareem Allen era is upon us

Kadeem Allen revenge game

July is going to be LIT!
"Knicks are frontrunners for Durant."
"Knicks go all out on presentation to Durant."
"Durant decides not to meet with the Knicks."
"Knicks say they never wanted Durant anyway, Tobias Harris was always their real target."
"Knicks aren’t done yet: Khris Middleton to sign max offer."

At least the announcers will have a lot to talk about during this shit game

Wondering - with Kyrie's remarks today.... Does Ainge look into trading Kyrie at the trade deadline?

After all this if Kyrie goes to the Nets we may as well pack it up and stop watching basketball

TBF it would be 1000% Kyrie move to do

Knicks might lose this game by 50 folks. Seriously we will be going down in flames tonight But none of that really matters. WE got cap space and picks.

If the new guys don't play, which seems to be the case... It would seem that we will not have a Point Guard playing tonight other than Kadeem Allen. 100-50. Boston.

I had a vision earlier that Brady has some gruesome compound fracture injury early in the game, Pats get steamrolled, and he retires in disgrace. A man can dream.

Any free agent would be an absolute fool to come here. The only one I see doing it is Kyrie cause he seems determined to be the man on a bad team. And he’d come alone

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away DyW9NlQWsAANt5k?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahaha I would love it for that to come back and bite Boston in the a**

This is not surprising at all to me Any average person can see that they discarded IT like trash

Well, he hasn't played a decent game of basketball in 2 years. And he was a locker room cancer in Cleveland.

Because he played through that injury for them, then they threw him out like trash

So, they were supposed to give an injured player close to the max, which is what he would have wanted. If he had agreed to take a salary closer to what he was worth, they probably would have kept him. But there is absolutely no sense in paying an injured player max money, so they traded him before they lost him for nothing. And they traded him to a team that would have gone to the Finals with him. I don’t think they necessarily threw him away.

Anthony Davis, Sr. Is merely saying publicly what many players around the league feel personally & have discussed privately. The common sentiment is: if #Celtics did that to a guy who played through injuries & death of his sister, they would do it to anybody.   (MY NOTE:  I have privately feared this myself.  We didn't throw IT away, we traded him for one of the top guards in the league, but the optics were horrible)

I bet the fans are going to try to woo Kyrie during the game.

Woo him? I wouldn't be too surprised if the fans kidnap his a** with a potato sack and toss money at him like a stripper
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away

Post by dboss Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:06 pm

Tell me, is there a more historically pathetic franchise than the NY Knicks?

The only common denominator with Boston  is 1949 as both teams entered the league and both teams remain as the only two teams in the history of the NBA that have remained in their original cities.

Knicks fans have a deep and perverted sickness .  They won the NBA titles in 1970 and 1973. They made a showing against Houston in 1994 losing in game 7.  How do they manage to live off of a 1973 championship win?

Their draught  is climactic spanning over 49 years since 1973.  

You have to have some measure of respect for a fan base that has experienced so much losing.  Maybe the Boston Redsox and their jinx prior to 2004 is a good comparison.  But the Knicks have remained entrenched in losing year after year.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down