Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?!

3 posters

Go down

Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?! Empty Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?!

Post by Brandon$$ Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:27 pm

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

The latest buzz has Ray Allen looking to bolt the Celtics when he becomes free on July 1 to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. New York Daily News

Sources close to the Celtics' veteran shooting guard say that he's not exactly thrilled that Rajon Rondo is playing a more prominent role in the offense, and is looking at Miami as a potential destination. Bosh has long been rumored to be leaving Toronto to go to the Heat, which intends to re-sign Wade and has enough cap space to land Bosh with a maximum-salary deal. New York Daily News

From the Celtics' standpoint, they'd like to keep Allen, although he's looked every bit his age (he'll be 35 in July) during the Finals. When asked about Boston's "window of opportunity" closing for good in this title run, Rivers said, "I don't think it is. I think Kevin (Garnett) is going to be better next year, a year away from surgery. Hopefully, we sign Ray back - I think I can say that. If not, I just got fined." New York Daily News

Then again, the game is indoors at TD Garden. So perhaps Allen will look to rent a panel on the scoreboard or maybe pucker up to the parquet floor for the kiss cam. "I want to be here," said the reserve guard said who will become an unrestricted free agent this summer. "This is definitely where I want to be. Hands down ... My first negotiations are definitely going to be with the Celtics." FanHouse

Allen hopes his love affair with Boston can last for some more seasons. If Allen was brought back by the Celtics after providing little in the 2008 Finals, he figures to be a reasonably high offseason priority after his solid showing two years later. "They haven't said anything to me yet," Allen said of a possible re-signing. "But I'm sure they know that I want to be here." Fanhouse
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?! Empty Re: Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?!

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Hoopshype Rumors are about as reliable as the weather in January in Boston.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?! Empty Re: Ray Allen wants to leave Boston for Miami?!

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

What a bunch of baloney! Everyone knows that Ray wants to stay here in Boston. It is all up to Danny, but I can't imagine that they won't sign him. He knows his role is going to change, and he has said before he is aware of that.
Funny thing is though, he plays so many minutes for them right now! He may not have scored a ton the last game, but he was on the floor with the subs keeping them together. He is still a valuable member of this team.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm

On top of that, does ANYONE think that Ray would be bad mouthing Rajon Rondo DURING THE NBA FINALS???

Sorry Brandon. this story is ALL WET.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down