Game 7 - Keys to victory

Go down

Game 7 - Keys to victory Empty Game 7 - Keys to victory

Post by dboss Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Good evening everyone.

Well here we go the biggest game of the year, Every game has gotton bigger but this really th culmination of an entire seoson rolled into one game.

The Celtics must get off to a strong start. Both teams will be hyped and the early going could produce some missed shots.

No Celtic should try to win this thing on their own.

Rondo must run the offense and set the pace.

Sheed gets his chance for redemption and let's hope he searches out opportunities closer to the basket. Rebounding, taking care of the ball and movement on offense must be part of what the Celtics do tonight in order form them to win the game.

The Lakers did a good job clogging up the nmiddle when PP attempted his drives. I would loike to see boston run more screenh and rolls or pops.

The free throw difference in this series has been very onesided. The Celtics need to take good shots and attack the defense. The best way to do that is to push the ball.

Early foul trouble must be avoided.

I expect to see Boston keep their wits about them. This team has won 7 game sereis before although winning on the road would make this victory extarordinary.

I think the most important thing for the Celtics is for them to have an intensity level befitting the magnitude of this game.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down