Thank you To the Board.

3 posters

Go down

Thank you To the Board. Empty Thank you To the Board.

Post by LACELTFAN Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 am

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the board....It's been a hell of ride...In the end, unfortunately, my hunch was right... they just came up a little bit short but the folks on this board made it such an enjoyable season for me....We'll get em next year! THis is positively the best board in the known universe..... LA CELT FAN
...and congratulations to the LAKER FANS....
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Thank you To the Board. Empty Re: Thank you To the Board.

Post by bobc33 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 am

I'm exhausted and disappointed, but I too want to say thanks to all involved whether as mods or posters. Honestly since this site got cracking I hardly read the Globe, Herald, ESPN or whatever to get my Celtics news, just come her.

Thank you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am

Poor Marcus after the final seconds ticked off he just sat there. And sat there and .....................sat there. Thank goodness he can sleep in a bit and Sarah run him to school later as he has a regents test at noon.

At least his team won their 2 baseball games yesterday 2-0 and 11-0 and he went 4 for 7.

I think any Celtic fan would be proud of our effort the past 2 months when so many "expert' continued to write us off.

The starting five of Rondo Perk KG PP and RA STILL have NEVER lost a playoff series! Who knows what the off season hold but for now time to reflect a bit on a wild ride.

Thanks to an enjoyable run!
And thanks to Sam and the others that make this site what it is.
Congratulations to the Lakers and their fans and now the LOGO takes over for a bit!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down