so....who earned a roster spot in pre-season?

+7
dboss
bobheckler
cowens/oldschool
dbrown4
k_j_88
gyso
kdp59
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

so....who earned a roster spot in pre-season? - Page 2 Empty Re: so....who earned a roster spot in pre-season?

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:08 am

Adam Himmelsbach @AdamHimmelsbach
about 8 minutes ago
Per league sources, the Celtics have indicated to Javonte Green that he’ll be on the final 15-man roster. Not a big surprise after Strus was waived, but you never know with the Celtics.

reply retweet like

bob
MY NOTE: Welcome to the Flagship of the NBA, Javonte. Play with Pride, always play with Celtic Pride and you'll do well whatever and wherever you are.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

so....who earned a roster spot in pre-season? - Page 2 Empty Re: so....who earned a roster spot in pre-season?

Post by NYCelt Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:31 pm

The roster shaped up pretty much as I had guessed earlier in this thread. The way we all guessed. No real surprises.

We all knew they'd keep Green over Strus, but I thought they would keep Maten around in Maine. Guess not. With his converted contract, Strus couldn't go there with Boston, but he might end up in the G-League with another team. I think he's the type of player that might draw plenty of interest overseas, and earn a very nice living over there.

With players like Waters, Fall and Langford sure to be getting plenty of run in Maine, they're going to be a fun group to watch.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2