Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:17 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-wizards-111319.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold, which are yours?

Its gonna be so much fun WAtching IT take 25 shots while everyone defers to him

If he makes 20 of those shots and only plays 15 minutes, fine.

I'd say there's a better chance of him hitting 20 of 25 shots than of playing just 15 minutes.

Or playing defense

Hayward out is a big loss Best game Celtics played this year was against the Spurs, the culmination of an evolving offense. For several games, Hayward had been prowling the paint and either making assists or going to hoop or pulling up inside of 15 feet. Everyone fed off that. Wiz might be catching Celtics at a good time.

Could be. They're licking a few wounds.

This could turn out ugly. Hope our Wiz kids play hard and will keep this thing close.

We gon get stomped

Yes, another lop-sided loss coming Wiz have no defense with IT in the lineup, and the Celtics know it better than anyone. Wizard’s coaching not nearly on par with the Celtics, so the Celts will be ready. IT talking about dropping "50" is really unbelievably stupid. Hopefully Brooks keeps him on the bench for that. Celtics should be 30 point favorites. Take the Celtics against the 9 point spread.

The Cs have gobs more developed talent than the Wizards, it is what it is Of course we could get hot on a night they don't shoot well, happens somewhere across the league every night, but in general terms we don't have the horses.

Wiz don't have the perimeter defense to guard the Celtics regardless of Hayward

Kemba walker has the same standing reach as IT, there aren't any other match ups for IT like that out there

Isaiah Thomas short story Brinks Trucks, never backed. And did the C’s really do him dirty? They traded him to a championship contender. Were they supposed to have signed him to a long term deal or something? It seems his health did him dirty on that one.

OH god IT gonna shoot 50x or 40 and wizards gonna lose by 30 because of it Please stop starting IT.. Bench him!

The Celtics defense has been a real surprise. I expected the Kyrie-for-Kemba swap would buoy their offense, but I expected the loss of basically their entire defensive frontcourt in Horfiord, Baynes, and Morris to be a killer blow.

Boston has coaching and depth. Hell, they were still a top defensive team with IT at PG, which doesn’t seem humanly possible to me.

More IT nonsense. The biggest problem with IT aside from his horrendous defense is his complete lack of self-awareness. To me, IT is becoming a major distraction to what this team needs to accomplish this season, which involves getting young players experience and getting defensive basics in order.

As a Pitt fan and alum, I’ll never forgive Kemba for breaking Gary Mcghee’s ankles in the tournament.

Sorry, folks. This one is going to be ugly. I don’t really foresee any scenario where we have a chance to win this game. We’re on the road against the hottest team in the NBA right now. We are not playing anything closely resembling defense and Boston is in the top five in both offensive and defensive rating.

Both Theis and Robert Williams are out So center position will be a problem for Celtics

The Celtics can have Mahinmi

In what I’ve seen from BOS this is truly a Brad Stevens team in that they treasure each possession like diamonds. Low turnovers, Everybody hits the boards, good communication on defense. I’m not sure they can succeed deep into playoffs but they won’t lose a lot of game they should win, like this one.

Destroy them, Isaiah!

$5 smart and Beal get into it at some point

I see IT still has no interest in defense

IT gives up TO and is the last player back down the court - disgusting!

IT shooting 3 with 20 second left. Cut that bum!

Kanter really bulling the lads inside there.

Just tuning in, how does IT look?

Same as any other night, selfish on offense and non existent on defense Razz

IT shouldn’t be in the rotation let alone starting.

Marcus Smart is amazing. He's like an all star PF from the 70's

I’m watching the Boston stream, how do their announcers still have a job? They are the cringiest, homer pair there is. One just said he’d tell his team to “step on his chest” if Wagner kept getting charges.

Because Bostonians like tommy heinsohn, even if the rest of us think he sucks. (MY NOTE: That's 10X World Champion MISTER Tommy Heinsohn to you, meat)

Carsen Edwards legs look ridiculous lol

Williams needs to lose some weight.

Beal's on....this game is winnable.

IT shot selection is pure trash

I mean, you got to start IT in his return to Boston But next game he should be benched

I can't stand IT's defense... at all...

What defense?

Another day, another game where Beal is torching the Celtics.

IT is just a traffic cone on defense. Why does there have to be one player on the team I can't stand every year?

Idk what that coach is saying, but no one agrees lol

The worst part about IT is, he doesn't even try to play Defense lol At least he's a good meme

Refs handing Celtics so many free throws wtf

These Boston announcers suck man. They think each call in favor of the wizards is a bad call and when they’re proven wrong by the replay they just stay silent.

It's just impossible to play D with IT on the floor lol. Sucks but it's the truth.

Our court awareness is awful. This is where Boston runs away with it

Well, here it goes. Halftime adjustments with our czar of a coach!

Celts playing Celts basketball right now.

Kemba and Smart eating against IT

IT not even trying to run back on D but Brooks won’t do anything about it.

Celtics commentators gushing over Rui. Weird to hear them talking up a player that's not on the Celtics.

Celtics ALWAYS get calls...pathetic.

Apparently trying to play postup defence equals an automatic foul now

Not if you're a Celtic....they've bumped shooters quite a few times with no call.

Kemba Walker the shotblocker 3:56 Kemba Walker blocks Isaiah Thomas ’s 18-foot pullup jump shot

Remember when Kemba sucked at shooting 3-pointers?

Marcus Smart taught Brad how to flop a long time ago

we’re getting real lucky just leaving these dudes open on the perimeter as they brick 3’s

Please Scotty no one wants to see "4th Qtr IT"

This is one of those games where the wizards can win, when in fact, they shouldn't even be sniffing a win.

So can Wagner actually make 3’s? I know he loves to jack them but I swear I can’t remember a single make Or maybe it’s Bertans. Idk they’re both tall white guys I can’t tell them apart

Good defense, better offense for Edwards.

That Taytum kid is not bad ... We could offer IT for him The quality is not the same, but the emotional value …! For Danny Ainge!  😊

Only thing rougher than those last few possessions is IT’s haircut. Maybe it’s just me but yikes

How is CJ Miles so bad

he’s on the wizards now. it’s tradition.

Beal to me hasn't been focused in every game this year. At times, he looks bored. Facing the C's and his St. Louis boy Tatum hasn't hurt his focus. Now he looks like All-Star Beal again.

Brooks is such a moron

Is there a worse commentator than Drew Gooden?

As someone that has listened to Heisohn tonight, he and Gooden are neck and neck.

My prediction is that once IT is reinserted into the game the Celtics will pull away for the final time.

To be fair, the refs have sucked on both ends tonight... …but, hey, Wagner knows how to draw/sell fouls.

I remember a time when refs would actually let teams play ball.

I guess they don't miss Gordon Hayward in this game.

Smart is so good. Could be super important for the Celtics making a run.

He really improved his 3pt shot too. Elitle defender that can shoot? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet

Brooks is being the typical moron he is

Ah man, wish we could turn Schofield, Robinson, and Ish into Carsen Edwards What a beast. How do these guys that can so clearly find their own shot fall so far down the draft.

LMAO BEAL He just bowed to the crowd for that acting job LOL

Who can this team beat? IT is tanktastic!

How does Pete Buttigieg have the time to campaign and coach the Celtics.

Mayaswell just put a IT cardboard cut out for defense

Scott Brooks is snapped awake from his nap Oh sh** we’re back in the game? Do I have to like coach now?

Lmao one phrase you don't want to hear "IT against Tatum"

Isaiah Tankmas

We may be the worst defensive team in the history of basketball

Imagine a world where 133 points wins a game (MY NOTE: Easy. Imagining a world where 133 points LOSES a game? Not so easy but, obviously, doable)

Same old story, we try hard but the defense is too horrendous to overcome. Top 5 pick here we come.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

Post by dbrown4 Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Too many I Hate IT comments to post! Geez!! We'll take him back! But your aren't getting anything for him in return.

I guess they don't miss Gordon Hayward in this game. 2-0 for now, but would much rather have him back.

At least WAS fans are realistic. I'll give them a C+. Still good natured and not slamming the Celtics at every turn.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

Post by Ktronic1 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:04 pm

THESE TICKLE ME AND I LOVE I.T.
Ease up Wizard wackos.Besides Beal I.T. Is all you got.

IT is just a traffic cone on defense. Why does there have to be one player on the team I can't stand every year?

Idk what that coach is saying, but no one agrees lol

The worst part about IT is, he doesn't even try to play Defense lol At least he's a good meme

Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down