Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:27 am

Afternoon game I hate them. NBA players always look tired in these Sunday afternoon games. I think they are used to partying at night and sleeping during the day

As for this game its definitely not a gimme for various reasons, one being as someone had already mentioned being a day game. This Celtic team is pretty pesky too and Rondo despite not scoring much (he's shooting 30% from the line, Surprised yikes) bas been an excellent facilitator and rebounder.

I posted before the season started that Tyler Zeller is going to blow up and be a great addition to the Celtics. I said I thought before long he'd be the Cs starting C. Cleveland gave up on him a bit soon. I thinkeventually Tyler Zeller will be as good a starting NBA C as Marcin Gortat is right now I wanted the Wizards to sign Zeller cheap and retain Ariza. That said, I am very happy with Pierce/Porter/Butler. Gortat is playing worth his salary.

Pierce passing Reggie Miller for 16th on the scoring list in Boston would be pretty cool

That asian cheerleader for the Celtics... My goodness

Weird sleeves for Cs today

wow those C's uniforms are horrendous

Heinsohn loves Hump..he'll give him thumbs up today.

I hope Jeff Green doesn’t go all Jeff Green on us today

Boston has been up by 20 to like three other teams this season and blown it all three times. Not even close to panic time yet.

Good lord. How late were these guys out last night? Pierce is the only one ready to play

This is one of those "Is John Wall drunk?" games

Cody Zeller trying to guard Nene. Nene should take it at him.

This isnt a gimme game. Boston are better than their standings show, Imo.

I actually think this will be a hard one to win. Bos has good spacing from its bigs and some good role players. I see them as a poor mans version of ATL but if they get hot this is definitely not a gimme.

Damn, we have an ugly bunch of players on our respective rosters.

I should point out that the glory days Cs had the single most gruesome looking starting five in the history of this or any other sport...
DJ -- those bags under the eyes? Yuk.
Ainge- that idiotic spiky haircut.
Bird- that ridiculous, corn pone Midwest mustache.
McHale - no eloboration necessary,
Parrish - Frankenstein,
Throw in an aging Bill Walton- ugh,
Dudes could play though.

There are NBA franchises and fan bases that you like to hate. Boston is not one of them. They have a storied history. Their fan base is comprised of knowledgeable and thoughtful posters. Here's hoping for a good couple of games.

I hope Randy keeps Paul Pierce on the court long enough to notch his 14 or so points needed to pass Reggie Miller on the all gone scoring list. I'd like to see him achieve that milestone in Boston, in front on the Cs fans. Both Pierce and the Boston fans deserve it.

Sullinger is playing pretty well for them. He is taking 4 threes a game shooting 36%, turning into a legit stretch 4.

so many great matchups tooday and you cant go wrong with Wall vs Rondo but Sully vs Hump is my favorite. Sully always kills us but I keep thinking that all the talk is about Pierce going back to Boston when really its the former C in Hump who will have the big game and show how much better he is

Looks like the Wizards don't care for the early Sunday start. Man the Celtics unis are ugly.

Horrible start. Luckily Boston is known for blowing huge leads this year. We can still win this.

If Boston was a good team, we'd be down by 25.

OMG.. These refs

Tired of these refs already

These refs are absolute clowns.

We're going to pound them at some point When refs get out of the way

Boston is pretty bad. Any competent team would be up by 20+ against us right now.

Beal is a piece of garbage.

Quick, trade Beal for Evan Turner.  (MY NOTE:  DONE!)

You see that Wittman you f***ing a** head? 5 points and Brad Stevens calls a timeout. It takes us being down 15 for him to call a f***ing timeout

Wizards need to play better but these Refs are HORRIBLE

One of those refs (Workman) actually played point for the Bullets back in the day...

How many fouls against each team? I feel like the Celtics are getting that special treatment

The only way teams can beat us is With the help of the refs.. That cavaliers game was like this too

F***ing Rondo hits a 3.

Thorton is one of those guys who I fear more then anyone because he's streaky and can carry you when he''s hot so I was thankful that he's been in the doghouse. I don't know why Stevens decided to brush him off today. I'm thinkin its because even though they are killing us, their coach realized they could be playing better. Very progressive thinking. Witt is never proactive, always reactive

Go home Wall...you're drunk.

how low is wall's iq? how many times do they have to pick the pass before you try to do something else?

Celtics are the most pathetic 2nd half time in the NBA

One-sided refereeing.            My Take: Celtics 12 FT, Wizards 13 FT at this point

I can't believe what I'm watching

We are not an elite team Getting blown out by the worst teams in the league does not happen to elite teams

Does Beal understand that the three pointer is worth more points than the long 2?

Celtics have called more timeouts and they've led the entire time

Sit Beal, he sucks.

Jeff green always plays like kevin durant against us

We got to 40!

They should have stayed in the hotel today. Horrible, embarrassing effort.

Also why is Wall playing up on Rondo? Back up on him and make him shoot, he's probably the only pg in the league who has a worse jumpshot than John.

Is Gortat drunk?

On the positive note... We're getting a lot of rebounds (Humph in double digits)...
On the negative note... We're missing a lot of shots...
And so we get a lot of rebounds.

Lol you know you're in a bad position When you get optimistic about a 17 point deficit

What we need is Joey or Jordan Crawford

HOW THE HELL DOES GREEN GET INSIDE

Still think we can come back, Celtics just aren't that good

Get Kev some fga's vs ollyick please

Celtics love their contested 3's

Bench John Wall. Sorry bud, but don't ever shoot again...

Why havent the celtics called a timeout?

Obviously Brad Stevens is the worst coach in the NBA. Worse than Witt, apparently.

My sunday will be absolutley ruined if we don't pull this out

Paul Pierce forcing things to try to be a hero back in Boston

Forcing things by taking a wide open three? Give me a f***ing break.

Why does it feel like the Celtics have made every 3 they've taken and they've taken like 30

John You are not clutch. And that is that man

John you should never expect contact with less than a minute on the road Refs will bite the whistle

Unless your Lebron

We need to crush them tomorrow. I want to hear Heinshen be so homerish then. F*** the Celtics.

Man these referees should be fired on the spot

Funny how when former Bullets like Haywood Workman and Leon Wood work games, it seems like we get the wrong end of the calls. They must hold a grudge because they got traded or released back in the day.

And we are to think the NBA isn't rigged.

We can blame the refs all we want, but Pierce completely choked on that jumpshot. John made a perfect pass and he bricked it.

Pierce showing his age this game.

The refs had it in for us from the beginning. They set the tone early even though the wizards were sleep walking.

Refs usually tend to give more calls to the more aggressive team. The Wizards certainly were not the more aggressive team through 3 quarters.

I expect to blow them out tomorrow Aren’t we undefeated on the 2nd games of back-to-backs

We lost to ourselves tonight really, the Celtics didn't do shit

Not a lot of worse feelings than a huge come back and just falling short when you had a chance Must suck to be a Knicks fan, that's their whole season

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down