Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/9/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/9/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/9/24

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:02 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/02/comments-from-other-side-wizards-2924.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: It's good to be back online (it was also good to get away from it too). My favorites are in bold, which are yours?

Any of you actually going to watch this beatdown on a Friday night?

By the way: is Bagley still injured? If he is, it’s gonna get ugly quick…

Bilal is going step for step with Tatum tonight, I can feel it

If I know the Celtics, this wizards team has a legitimate shot at beating them. never seen a team play down like Boston does.

normally I would say yes but it's another one of those "Kuzma is our tallest player" situations and KP is gonna feast more than Tatum can shoot them out of the game

This is going to be disgusting.

I’m prepared for pain

The Celtics pre-game video was pretty legit, not going to lie

Pingus take it easy on us plz

40 point loss book it. We've always gotten our a**es kicked in TD

Kuz trying to guard KP, 😭

there is no feasible "rotation" of players that can lead to good outcomes, especially tonight with Bagley injured. we're basically just throwing random assortments of players together and trying not to lose by 50

Oh right, KP is really good at drawing fouls

If I’m the Celtics I’m taking 0 3 pointers this game Paint is WIDDDEEE OPEN (MY NOTE: That's what I was saying on the Game On! thread)

I miss KP

No way Tatum pushed off and then started crying

KP was awesome for us, good to see him doing well

Jordan Poole must have been looking forward to this game. When he plays home, the fans will boo him when he misses. When he plays away, the fans will cheer him when he misses

The frickin confidence of Kuzma to fire off that wide open 3pt brick. Pass teh da** ball dude you're not good

Ah it’s over, Horford always cooks us

it's Horfover

I hope, Tyus Jones is not too disappointed that he is still with us.

KP for 40?

Bilal needs to head to the weightroom this offseason, needs it for drives to the basket

Or like realize the guy you're driving on is 7'3

I appreciate Bilal trying sh** out but you are making that over KP approximately 0 times out of 1,000,000

Wizards up 8!

Not too shabby. Helped that Boston shot like garbage

this is great for my “Celtics are fake as f***” agenda

We going to the finals?

Wtf PRITCHARD ALWAYS US

Payton Pritchard has some shooting range. Da**ed, 50 foot shot ...

Tatum has the least interesting game to watch of any star player. Watching him when he's clearly checked out like this is so bland

Kuzma's basically a poor man's Tatum with similar confidence

Is it just me or does Pritchard look kinda asian? (MY NOTE: This might be the funniest post I've ever seen. Payton is so white he's translucent)

good thing:Poole had a good 1st quarter
bad thing: Poole hsd a good 1st quarter and keep taking shots

Oh no. Poole's confidence is at 200% again cause he made one or two baskets.

I’ve seen enough, the Washington Wizards are the best basketball team in the NBA.

Lmao Tatum complaining about fouls like he didn’t just hack Bilal, basketball ball gods made him miss that layup

Considering how I thought we would be down by 30 points right now I'm kinda surprised

there's still our regularly scheduled third quarter collapse coming up

KP is a beast

3 for Poole .. shouldn’t make me this happy . His mannerisms look much better this game: smiling and focused. Maybe his psychiatrist got him on some aderal to focus 🤣 Or he's just away from the home arena ..

Poole must like playing in Celtics crowd for sure

I dont get it lmao. For as bad as Poole is on offense....he's wider than the gates of he** on defense. He's actually worse on that end. IDK how. Worst player in the NBA

Tatum's a star/superstar. that's life in the NBA ..

Holy 💩. 71 scored and the lead at half .. against #1 team east

The best half of ball they've played this season? Third quarter might be a bloodbath as the Celtics regroup but this was an amazing half

Joe Mazzulla probably expected he could eat some hors d'oeuvre and relax in the locker room during halftime. They can warm those up for him after the final buzzer

Not a wizards fan but please beat the celtics 🙏

There's at least 1 game a year where we demolish the Celtics. This is one of them.

We need to keep that energy up in the second half, you can tell the Celtics weren't expecting this from us. Serves them right lol

Imagine poole becomes just good enough to ruin our tank then disappears back into nothingness lmao

JP owns the Celtics since that '22 finals run

Deni owns Jaylen Brown

Lemme enjoy this while it last before the inevitable 3rd quarter collapse

Celtics gotta be the most frustrating team in the league to follow. They play like garbage against the worst teams for no good reason

no one throws third quarters like us

The refs are now friends with Deni after he tried to pass that alley-oop for one of them

Wooow, nice basket by Tatum!

Looking forward to the day when we have a player like that

Poole going to china when his contract up

We gave up KP for nothing

It's ridiculous how much contact they let Boston get away with compared to the Wiz.

KP is getting help by the refs

Yeah, the Celtics are gonna get home cooking calls. Just gotta accept it.

Kispert would be so nice on the Celtics. Something about him with this KP/Hauser/Pritchard lineup would be SO classy

how did we let the zingod go Sad

KP killing us on both ends

Horford and KP together vs Avdija and Omoruyi is too much

lol they are hunting the Poole switch onto Tatum every possession

Stop please we’re already dead

What people don't understand is Jordan Poole is helping us tank

Ok Tatum started playing like he gives a da**…

Here's that collapse, right on schedule. It was fun seeing TD Garden quiet in the first half

From up 7 to down 13 in 1 quarter. Some things never change

waive jordan poole. watching this guy play burns my eyes

I still can't believe the Celtics got Jrue for basically nothing (MY NOTE: We gave up the NBA 6th Man and The Time Lord. That's not "nothing")

Marginal contact is being called for the Celtics and not for the Wizards. That is where the 3rd quarter went, not because of bad play so that is a silver lining here. Not the typical 3rd quarter collapse.

I hope Poole fouls-out soon

Poole getting schooled by Pritchard, it’s f***ing pathetic

Poole got cooked by Pritchard 😭

Celtics look lost without KP and JT out there lol

these dudes are getting absolutely worked over by Payton Pritchard. you don't build around this.

They call nothing on Boston. Forearm push off by Pritchard, perfectly legal this game

I really wonder how you realize your calling in life is to be one of the dudes who jumps off trampolines at basketball games during time outs

NOT a foul you biased refs!

This is one of the worst officiated games I have seen this season

NBA refs are just pure trash these days

If you are at all serious about winning this game, you have to take Poole out. He’s getting hunted every possession on defense

We're worse with Poole on the floor now. He had a good shooting first half - now the demon spawn returns exhibiting basketball malfeasance.

and poole making sure the tank don't slip away

Jordan Poole our tank commander .. dont know if to laugh or cry

KP too good 😭

man i miss kp

Celtics aren't as fun to hate on now with KP. Bring back Olynyk

ahhh, missing a wide open 3 to end it. truly the most Wizards way to end the game

If Keefe pulls out a win here I'm setting a couch on fire in celebration

We made them work for this win, I was not expecting this kind of game tonight

You didn't listen to me! 😉 I told you the Celtics play down to their competition. 😉

Nice effort, we’re just one piece away from beating these guys Smile

Good game and we took the L for the tank. Can’t ask for more

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down