Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:36 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-hornets-122219.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

This one’s going to get ugly

We really don't catch breaks damn. Finally had 2 days off and then right after there's another home and away back to back

Another L incoming

**** the Celtics

Bench/cut Rozier Start Monk Would be the perfect Christmas present

Rozier's been all right chill

As a pure gunner? I guess. As a positive player in a system where guards have to be able to run the offense? Absolutely not.

Rozier needs to be relegated to bench duty for the sake of the team. Monk and Te actively try to involve the team while Rozier chucks and turns it over. Let him go be a Walmart Lou Will on the bench cause starting him doesn’t work

Wouldn't he be one of the highest paid bench players? Who would trade for that

If you asked all 30 coaches in the league if they had a choice to start either monk or terry they would all say terry

Graham with three 3's in the first 4 minutes...

Imagine if he broke Kemba's franchise record right in front of him

Biz picked that lose ball up and then fumbled a decent pass. Idk why anyone would want to pay this guy.

Literally his only skill is being 7 feet tall and heavy as ****. And being a good person doesn't hurt

It’s stretches like this that shed a glimpse of the potential on this team. 37 points might be their best quarter this season

Absolutely STELLAR first Q, probably one of the best quarters of the season.

Miles has the hot hand but Rozier decides to chuck up a contested three and clanks it

I'm worried Terry is going to be more focused on having a revenge game than making good plays.

It’s what happened last time. At least Terry has hit 2 shots already...don’t know if he hit 2 shots in the whole of the last Celtics game

Rozier plays like he's entitled to shots no matter who's hot or where the ball needs to go.  (MY NOTE:  I'll bet Danny mentioned this to MJ...LOL)

Cody Martin on Tatum is a really good matchup, Tatum doesn’t have the athleticism to just blow by Martin

Tatum is the king off pushoffs Also damn we gotta keep shooting 80% from 3 or this game's gonna get real ugly

Tatum with that push off again

Refs need to crack down on pushoffs next year just like they did with pumpfake and drive travels this season

Damn one miscommunication and Tatum shoots the 3

Devonte' on track to have a 68 point game, with twenty 3's.

that's almost an average Harden game

Win or loss, the past 2 first quarters have shown some encouraging growth in this team.

By that logic what have the past 2 4th quarters shown us?

Every 4th quarter we can’t score so. Just wait.

Tatum looking like an all star man

Damn Langford with the D though

Romeo Langford Of course he falls to the Celtics. Dammit.

I think we need to slow pace down. This Boston unit can’t create enough in half court

Tatum is seriously a 2 way player now man

Celtics are committing some really dumb fouls

Yeah this pace suits us 100% a bunch of rookie fouls from Boston

Post up Kemba every possession if we have to

Brown is really good at getting his defender on his back in the paint. We've done well not fouling so far but something to watch out for.

Celtics really running offence through Kanter when they’ve got Kemba on the court... Against Biyombo too

Gotta feed kanter from time to time otherwise you have literally no reason to even play him

Surely he can just set screens for Kemba and eat off pocket passes

You don’t want kemba to be working too hard in the first half. If you look at His numbers most of them have come in the second.

So do we know anything about this Walker guy the Celtics picked up in the off-season?

Batum with another stellar stat line. Zero points, 1 assist in 11 minutes. That’s only one more assist than I got and I am sitting in my recliner.

Hawks interested in Steven Adams They identified a need at center and plan to make a run at Adams. They consider him young enough for their rebuild. If they acquire him then the market for Drummond shrinks. I consider the Hawks our main competition for Drummond so I’m rooting for the Thunder to pull the trigger.

Brown straight up shook Cody.

Biz meant nothing last year because Kemba isn’t as good as a passer as Devonte is. Yes I said it.

They would have given Kemba a T there if he played for us still Smile

Good old false hope, I'm not falling for you again...

They're gonna run away with it in the late 3rd Imo

I don't think Boston even played very hard that half. They're about to put their foot on the gas

WTF are you doing rozier

Getting benched lol

I feel like you could post that three or four times a game.

We love leaving guys open in the corners

Our rotations are getting better on D but we forgot about Kemba

Terry driving looks like a slow motion train wreck

Lol tommy saying get outta here when they called the offensive foul, then they showed the replay and marv was clearly set. He hasnt said sh** since.

Geez, 41-21 rebounding disadvantage. Not ideal.

Scheduled loss ...not shocked . Gonna look at some Onyeka highlights now

It's so weird seeing Kemba getting to rest and come off the bench with his team still winning.

You guys think Tatum makes allstar game this year?

Tatum is just too damn good. We have no counter for that

How the **** were Fultz and Lonzo drafted before Tatum

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that we need better players to guard guys like tatum

I got an idea... let's just stop right now and gather up all these Hornets bricks and let's build a shelter for the homeless so maybe your mother will have a place to live!

I mean when you miss that layup and then Tatum goes down and hits a pull-up 3 that’s the talent difference. A chasm

Tatum scorching hot. Better believe Batum had no desire to stop him at any point...buddy took his first free throw in 3 weeks tonight. What a robbery of a contract he has.

Here come the Tacko chants.

Tacko time!

Tacko Fall is the new Brian Scalabrini.

One day we will be the team chanting to inserting meme players into blowouts instead of being on the other end of this every game

You and I will be long dead on that day.

Classic Hornets game, lead the entire first half, trail the entire second half by an increasing deficit

1st quarter was nice...

Lol hornets didn’t attempt a single shot in the paint when tacko came in

Tatum had 39?! Wtf

It really hurts to lose a game by 26 where we played quite well for most of it, and end up seeing Tacko Fall check into the game.

All I want for Christmas is a good rebounder by the trade deadline~

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down