Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:24 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/01/comments-from-other-side-bulls-1420.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I'm hungry Let’s get a Tacko

A surprise win would be nice.

Looks like the bettors think the Bulls can surprise people tonight at home. Big line movement in Vegas -- Celtics opened as 2.5 point favorites, Bulls favored by a point now.

So based on what we are the favorites? Wow...

People are stupid

C's starters played a lot last night and squeaked by the Hawks 109-106 without Kemba Walker

Kemba Walker is out. The Celtics have been reintegrating previously injured Hayward and Smart, and have been a bit disjointed of late as those guys get back to form, but still they've been mostly winning.

This needs to be a win. I think we get this one with our defense with Kemba out.

C has problems and Tatum is in great slump now - gotta be sure Bulls win. Go Bulls!

This only leads me to believe Celtics will shot 45% from 3pt line and Tatum will have career high. Bulls lose like they usually do.

"C has problems" Don't the Bulls? "Tatum is in great slump" Unlike any of our guys? Sorry, those facts are not enough for me. I don't know what the bookies had for breakfast but the Celtics, .750, are 7-1 in their last 8 games and the Bulls, .371, are 4-4 in their last 8 games. And we are the favorites?

You can be a Bulls fan and not want them to win this year. I’m in that boat. We don’t need to see this team win meaningless games against teams that are depleted. The last thing we need is for the FO and Boylen to have any success. The sooner they are gone the better. These wins just help keep these clowns in place.

Sadly that's where I'm at right now as well. Not "rooting" for losses per se but certainly rooting for the intentional tank to take out GarPax and maybe we can really get some positive change in Chicago.

What do you guys think of maxing jaylen brown? He's a big wing whose improved

What do you mean? He got an extension already.

Ah **** I forgot. I thought he was an RFA this offseason.

Bulls do it again...Dodging the opponents best player. Never fails. They are going to win one of these eventually. Have to. Tonight might just be the night. I predict a Bulls win by 4 in a low scoring affair.

Whoever loses, their fans will say “expected loss”

Man the NFL is way better than the NBA.. I don’t need to pay for cable to see my team suck like the Bulls.

Mentally prepare yourself for a blowout

I don’t appreciate the negativity Sad

We need to come out with more energy than them and run them off the floor. They're on the tail end of a road back2back

Not digging those C's jerseys

Carter jr drinking thread, sip whenever he fumbles a pass or commits a silly needless foul.

Tatum should really shave that beard

Agreed, he needs to wait on it a few years cause it ain’t all there yet

Brad Stevens looks MAD

Game over no way Boston comes back from this

Mayor Pete out here coaching the C’s

Why's Kemba out? Load management?

Boston looks like they played yesterday and was out all night Still think the Celtics win this

Time out by tue Bulls? Jesus Boylen is crazy man. We’re on good pace and yet you use time out for the Celtics?

I would love to have Hayward on this team

Another timeout? Smh Boylen let them play. He’ll call a timeout now, but not when the other team is on a huge run. Just Boylen things.

Listening to the Celtics broadcast and one of them just said "How are the Bulls 13 and 22? They're defense is so good." Got news for you buddy. His name is Jim Boylen.

Is tacko active tonight?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that would've been dope

I'm lovin Scal on this broadcast, he's very solid  (MY NOTE:  Trade you for a box of Krispy Kremes)

Wendell is gonna eat Kanter alive

Hayward is on Lauri. Why not post Hayward up?

Kanter with the block. Athletic commission preparing another drug test Very Happy

I absolutely hate our coach

How in the **** do you blow that lead so easily?

Celtics mid range are falling. Bulls are missing good shots(nothing new).

The funny part is that after Jimbo the Clown use his consecutive time-outs the Celtics start to adapt our defensive scheme.

Thad moves like he has no cartilage in his knees

“Tatum is a little colorblind”

9/15 from threes? What DA... And only a 4 point lead.

It's sad I can't get excited for good halves because we all know what happens in the second half... It's like an abusive relationship, you know the beating is coming out of the blue

I'm scared for our inevitable slump in the 3rd ...

Smart is a very good post defender and Lauri is an average post player

Whattt the legend scal is the commentator for the Celts

How the hell is Lauri getting bodied by post eyeinfection Smart...

Smart bodies everyone in the post

LMAO Smart is ruining Lauri on both ends of the floor.

Smart exposing Lauri on both ends is no good.

Brown got hot

Jaylen Brown is so smooth. Incredible how much better he got. Always calm, always in control.

Jaylen Brown got better across the board after he got paid? Huh.

Smart is an excellent post defender and is strong as hell

Damn Brown really improved on offense.

The defense is keeping this from Boston running away.

Bulls just can't seem to get a bucket when they needed. Boston on the other hand just keeps getting timely buckets.

Lauri lightFoot Couldn't handle Marcus smart.

Just simple reminder : The Celtics is without their best player, Kemba and they also played last night which means tonight's game is back-to-back.

Kinda sad that Boston is still ahead in the 2nd night of a b2b, missing Kemba, and after a nice lead in the 1st. Hopefully we can pull through in the 2nd half when they get more tired.

we suck!!! Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Icon_ead2 Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Icon_ead2 Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Icon_ead2

Scrubs always torch on us... Hard to.win playing HS bball. We need a coach and real players

Theiss is wants to look like Birdman.

We gotta feast inside with Kanter in the game !

Hayward is a victim of being on the bad defender stereotype... Zach keeps getting calls out of him.

We look like the team that's playing a road back 2 back ...

Both Celtics' centers are bad

Anyone else think we offer Tatum a max contract when he hits RFA?

How many O-rebs are we going to give up, with Thad in the line-up?

All of them.

Celtics doesn't really have a rim protector.

Kanter backed down DG like he wasn't there

Kanter is throwing mad elbows in the paint and not getting anything called.

Thad a ****ing bum. He think he Kyrie or something.

Either we gotta trust Wendell to contain Kanter or we just have to have the sense to double.

How are we making Kanter look like prime Hakeem

We’re getting man handled by a short handed team on a B2B

Wendell may have to change his birth certificate after this game, I think Kanter is his real father

Must be nice to have big men who can work in the post

Tatum trying to end the him vs Lauri argument once and for all.

I don't know what Tatum vs Lauri argument you mean but there's never been that. Even I would take Tatum before Lauri if I was NBA GM.

Kanter doing whatever he wants This is absurd

LMAO on 4th quarter 9:45 left We have only ****ing single one time-out left!

Boylen’s my man playing 4-d chess. He knew way before hand that it will not be a close game and so he burned timeouts early on

They are clearly the better team with the better roster. The young guys on Boston has been in the playoff already playing against guys like LBJ. They are just on a different level.

We have to attack Kanter on D and foul him out. We have the personnel.

Lavine BBIQ is like .... 0

I love seeing Jaylen get bodied.

Enes "Hakeem Olajuwon" Kanter Against the Bulls at least

Something is wrong when Enes Kanter plays like an all-star against you.

Suddenly we have a chance of winning this, Celtics look tired.

How can we have no timeouts with 4 mins left? What type of stupid BS coaching is that?

For all the flak Boston fans get, the Celtics forum is actually pretty great and wholesome

It’s absolutely not, they’re just all watching the Pats playoff game instead of a regular season Celtics game against a shi**y team where Kemba isn’t playing. Check there in March when they play the Sixers or Heat or another good team

Zach did Smart dirty(in a good way). Smart is dirty(in a bad way)

Look at all that green in the stands, that's atrocious. It's like a ****ing home game for them.

**** Smart man. Always involved in some dirty a** play.

Let me step back and kill myself, the refs, and Marcus Smart

I hate the Celtics from Rondo/Garnett to Smart. They always do dirty jobs proudly.

Lauri literally tore his ****ing knee and they STILL call the foul on us

I mean lauri fouled him

Smart’s flopping a** could’ve seriously injured Lauri there.

I hate to say this. But based on that how inconsistent Lauri has been this season losing Lauri' due to potential ankle injury is not any loss.

Ridiculous. Not only can Lauri help us this season he could've helped us tonight. It was a 6 pt game with about 5 mins left when he went down.

Tatum destroy Bulls...back to sleep.

Perfect defense by Kris and Tatum doesn’t care

OH MY GOODNESS! I'll give that to Tatum! I told ya, make him pass the ball.

Imagine if we had Tatum instead of Otto

Tatum showing how a great player can decide a game.

Geez there’s a lot of Celtics fans in that arena

The Celtics had not their best player(Kemba) AND they were on back-to-back games. We don't need ****ing moral victories.

Remember when we thought Lauri was better than Tatum

I still believe

How, even on offense Lauri isnt better, and that's not even comparing the other half of the game which isn't even close.

Lauri under Brad Stevens would be awesome too see

To be fair Tatum played like dogsh** yesterday though. Probably took his frustration out on us.

The kyrie effect

I think that last year Lauri had a better season than Tatum, I even remember people calling Tatum a bust lmao

Quality players does not matter if they get out coached every game.

Makes u miss thibs a lot

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:33 am

Tatum's 3-point shot at the end reminded me of when I was a senior @ Davidson College outside of Charlotte. A group of us road tripped to ATL to see Doc Rivers, the Human Highlight Reel and ATL take on Larry and the boys. This was 1986. The game was tight of course up until late in the 4th when someone briefly brain-farted, missed the assignment and gave Larry a very small amount of space behind the 3-point line and he cold-bloodedly canned it and sealed the game!

Larry had been around for a while. Jayson is doing it now and only been around for a couple of years. Good times are ahead it appears!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by wideclyde Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Lots of funny thoughts by Bulls fans when they have a fairly weak team.

But, this was my favorite "Scrubs always torch on us... Hard to.win playing HS bball. We need a coach and real players". At least one of their fans seems to know that their talent level is no good at this time.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down