Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:28 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/01/comments-from-other-side-magic-12420.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Not expecting much. Hope we play hard at least

We are favored by -1.5 kind of hard to believe lol. They have injuries, but we have just as many.

Jaylen brown and Jason Tatum are out, so is kanter

So that means we will lose

This means Tacko vs Mo😤

Today is the day we make Kemba call Biz like we made Kyrie call Bron🤣

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. We win!!

Big game for us. We really need a quality home win to jumpstart some momentum. Unfortunately this team always seems to disappoint so I'm predicting a competitive game, but ultimately a loss

They're down 2 centers and potentially both Tatum and brown. We should win if all those guys are out

I'll update my prediction. We play like crap and win a close game so that we walk away with no actual momentum

Will definitely hurt if we lose this one with Boston having so many injuries. But Kemba + Hayward + Brown (if he plays) will provide plenty of difficulty on their own.

Tatum and Brown are both OUT now

Oh god... This is going to be the Carsen Edwards game isn’t it?

I’m expecting at least 30 out of Brad Wanamaker

Big fat L incoming. Can't even beat the Suns or Warriors, definitely not beating these guys.

Doesn't matter who is injured for the C's. Guaranteed someone from their team is going to have a season high and/or career high night. Our defense just isn't there

Our defense is there on most nights. But for some reason, we have this tendency to think we're better than we are and coast until the 4th. It's maddening. If we play this Celtics team the way we did the Lakers, we have a good chance. If not, this Celtics team, bruised and battered as they are, will trounce us by 30. . . Even if they aren't playing at their best.

Biggest must win of the year!

We usually get up for the Celtics. We have a solid record against them at home over the years. Magic to show improved perimeter D, Gordon to dunk on Tacko, Magic take it by 8.

Grant Williams is starting for Boston. The only two active players that have played significant center for them are both starting. Somebody- either Tacko Fall or Vincent Poirier is going to get minutes. (maybe both)  (MY NOTE:  Or maybe the age of needing big centers is gone...)

Kemba Walker has a pretty great record against Orlando. Kinda like the opposite of his Lebron record which he just turned into 1-29 recently apparently.

Ready for AG to feast with no Tatum or Brown

I got to listen to the Chowda-Head stream. Wish me luck...

What’s with all the Celtics fans at the game..? They ain’t a championship team!

New season, same story: Celtics buckets getting louder cheers than Magic buckets. Transplant city, everyone. Ugh.

I'm sure we will get boards once they miss.

Larry Bird ain’t playing. The he** these fans come out from? Wasn’t this loud when they had KG and all them!

Tacko

Why the **** do an EXTREME amount of New Yorkers come to Florida. I'll never understand  (MY NOTE:  First of all, moron, you're playing the BOSTON Celtics, not the NEW YORK Celtics.  Secondly, it's the weather, dummy.  Do you have any idea how freaking cold it gets up north in January?)

Cuz they tired of paying $1800 a month to live in a closet with a**holes all around the city

We have one of the weakest fanbases in arenas

Lmao #SnowbirdSeason in the Amway

Kemba rather look for a foul than make a shot

I love the refs swallowing the whistles and allowing them to play. Makes the game more fun and fluid

These damn Celtics fans can all go to he**

This is a straight up road game for us

Celtics ain’t good enough to have this many Orlando fans. This city is so annoying sometimes. Hope we win so those idiots go home in shame

I love Fultz. If only he could shoot outside 15ft

The amount of green in the crowd makes me hate New York even more lmao  (MY NOTE:  It is beyond hilarious these fans don't know Boston and New York are two different cities.  These might be the funniest Comments From The Other Side I've ever read that weren't intentionally funny)

Wow, we play defense and rebound, and now we lead. Someone should write this down.

Good thing Kanter is out. He’d decimate us especially the second unit.

The amount of green is sickening. Glad we're pummeling them RN.

Playing with amazing energy after the first 4 minutes. If they played like this all the time we’d never complain.

Can't enjoy this game as much with no Tatum and brown

Bruh how come all the Boston fans at the game are fat as **** 💀

Celtic fans in the Amway sounding REAL quiet , Cant wait to hear them start chanting "Lets Go Magic!!" hahaha

We're doing to the Celtics what other teams have done to us due to injuries.

Stop leaving Walker...

Fultz needs to do a better job on kemba.

“We want Tacko” don’t think Brad is gonna put him in this early when getting blown out lol

Walker single handily keeping them in it.

There is one guy on the court we need to guard and he’s consistently getting open now

Markelle is being disrespected by Boston. They have Grant Williams matched up against him so that he can play help off of him.

Why do other teams always get the points that should not have counted?

How in the flying **** does the entire building see that was interference but the three guys who can make the call don't? Unreal

Annoying being able to hear so many Celtic cheers in the crowd. It’s always like this. Ugh

If Vuc would just leave the paint for a 1 second and contest a shot we might have held on to that big lead (MY NOTE:  Makes you appreciate Theis, and RWill when he plays, more doesn't it?)

You thought that we would grow that 16 point lead and cruise to a victory? Pshhhh, you must not watch this team.

Kemba has always had our number. He always torches us.

Man, this team is making me stress eat. Some halftime cookies and cream ice cream coming right up smh.

Chill out their bench has combined for 4 points so far we'll build a lead then

Like, this game should’ve been put away. Instead we lose Kemba on every single play and give him and his team confidence. He’s the only guy you have to guard tonight.

You know that we don’t know how to stop Kemba and you know we don’t know how to run away with a game. Disappointing but it’s where we are.

I feel like we're the only team in the NBA that has half the arena cheering for the opposing team anytime we play northern teams and yes it's annoying

We just gotta wait and defend well until their bench comes back on. It’s extra trash without the Js and Kanter. Unless Kemba uses whatever leftovers of Michael’s secret stuff he had left and plays 24 minutes straight and scores 70.

The "We want tacko" chants are actually so cringe

Surprisingly they only outscored us by 2 that quarter. We need to get through the third with the lead intact, hopefully we don't have our usual third quarter lull.

Lol calm down everyone. We are going to win.

21% 3 point shooter Grant Williams with two 3s

Up down Up down ... Orlando Rollercoasters

Man that pop from the crowd when Boston dunked that felt louder then we almost ever get lol Crying or Very sad

Sad that there are more Boston fans in the arena than our own.

Gotta love how everyone in chat switches to hating on our players whenever the other team makes a run. Stay classy.

Except Vooch. Hate on him all day for taking bad shots.

Vuc bullies their weak centers in the paint back to back possessions then settles for 3s.

What’s the deal with 3rd quarters? Does Cliff make them take naps at halftime or something?

Name a better duo than the Magic and shi**y 3rd quarters. I'll wait.

Close-ish game against Kemba Walker. RIP us.

Good timeout by Stevens. Gotta remind his guys that there's no need for anyone other than Kemba to touch the ball.

I think I'm retiring as a fan until the roster doesn't have vuc AG, or Fournier as the highest paid players and they actually get role players instead of paying randoms.

We are a pathetic team sometimes man. Audience roaring for a Boston dunk, missing gimmes inside, no ball movement, no bench offense if Ross is cold

Wow that's the loudest scream I've ever heard from opposing fans..yikes

We can't hit one, they can't miss one. And are there more Celtic than Magic fans in the stands? Sure sounds like it.

I'm surrounded by green jerseys

I’m on the visitors side and these Celtics fans are obnoxious af

Only in the Amway Center will fans scream air-ball at the home team smh

Wish we had Hayward instead of Fournier.  (MY NOTE:  I wish we had KAT instead of Vincent Poirier, but I don't see that as being a fair trade either)

Love Markelle trust me and know how far he has come, but wish we had PG's who could shoot the ball

Imagine if Tatum and Brown was playing lmao

This should have been an easy win

Why does Kemba hate us. The **** did we do to him

This whole magic fan thing isn’t doing it for me  (MY NOTE:  Perhaps the only thing more gratifying than breaking the spirit and morale of an opposing team is breaking the spirit and morale of the opposing team's fan base)

I wish we brought back the blue throwbacks from last year so we can at least suck but look good doing it

I’m ready for Kemba to score 3 3s in a row now. You know it’s gonna happen

The fact that Kemba came out and they extended their lead while he was resting with Jaylen and Jayson out... I'm done with this current roster. Underachievement superstars

We get cheered out of our own building 10 games a year. That's like 25% of the season. Then we wonder why we can't attract big names FAs or get stars to stay.

We’re just so fair weathered. We’re a great fan base when we’re good, when we’re not (the last decade) god forbid the fans have to root for a team that isn’t

I’m just so angry at the Kemba thing. This coaching staff coached him for years. And they defended him like he was a scrub in the first half, which is how this even became a game in the first place.

No Tatum or Brown even if we win this game it means nothing.

Without Tatum and Brown and we suck like that...unbelievable

We want tacko is all I can hear? At our home arena...

Trade everybody... This team sucks

8 years of sadness to still be ridiculously far from being a legit contender

Our players are too nice

**** this Theis y’all

Comeback time. Here we go.* *trying to speak it into existence

If they pull this out then I'll buy Markelle's next tattoo

If the East wasn’t so bad we wouldn’t be anywhere near the 8th seed. We just aren’t good. As mediocre as the come.

Game over bois. Glad I got to watch our team get beat by the Celtics bench.

Can't even beat the Celtics at home without Tatum and Brown. SMH.

Worst loss in recent memory And we were up by 14!

We had 4 players tonight below the Glen Davis Line** and barely beat it as a team.
**The Glen Davis Line is my basketball version of the Mendoza Line. 1 point per shot attempt is my Glen Davis Line.

What an embarrassment...glad I know this team well enough to not sh** talk the Celtic fans around me when we were cruising in the first half. The 3rd quarter is inevitable.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down