Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:41 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-magic-2622.html

by FLCeltsFan

Boston has had a soft schedule of late but they've been really good, particularly their defence. I'll be pleased if we make it a contest.

This game is likely gonna be filled with Celtics fans unfortunately. I’m just hoping they show respect to the local product. Those of y’all going to the game be loud af and try to drown some of them out

Please dont go to the Amway and cheer for Boston. Our boys need our support.

Please play better than yesterday

Bamba is the biggest waste of size I’ve ever seen. It’s time to move on. He’s definitely worse than WCJ, and he’s probably not even the best Mo on the team (and that’s not saying Moe Wagner is good).

The good and bad of this team is i can truly see us catching on fire and basically going 50/50 our remaining games basically putting us at 26 or 27 wins on the year and bascially putting us at 3-5 pick, which stinks cause i want the best odds to get #1 this year...finally after 12 years and us getting screwed 5 different times.

just take Nesmith with us on the plane back.

Caris Levert traded to the Cavs for basically a first round pick and a second.   We ain’t getting a first round pick for Ross.

let’s go Celtics chant in the first minute, put the Amway Center out of its misery

A loud cheer after that basket. I thought the Magic scored.   I forgot how much I hate coming to Celtics games...

I’m putting this on mute. F*** Celtics fans who live in Orlando.

This is already looking bad and the game hasn't even started lol

First one to 80.

We got the best looking team in the NBA

These Celtics rotations are beautiful man. F*** everything about the city of Boston, but man Udoka got them playing some nice defense.

It's dead here

I think we’re all numb from the losing and this game is atrocious.

Yeah... the losing made us apathetic to what happens now. PROBABLY until Fultz and JI comes back or we get new rotational players after the trade deadline wpuld we see some.interest this season.    Otherwise, expect no traffic until next season where have a shiny new top.pick rookie

I enjoy this.   Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Icon_ead2  Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Icon_ead2  

Well at least it looks like Schroeder isn’t gonna drop a 30 piece on us like he usually does.

Dennis will miss 5 open shots in a row and then make that lmao

I swear Jaylen Brown always goes off against us lmao

Jaylen's parents didn't take him to Disneyland when he was young

How tf are we only down by 6?

We only scored 15 pts haha

Damn we can't even get "This or That" right. The losing is probably getting to Stuff as well Sad

LOL the Celtics would’ve gotten more cheers during that Stuff segment.

Boston just bullying their way into the paint.

can we get a rebound?

Magic 8 Ball says "No"

So many Celtics fans in Amway. It's so depressing.

Then demand better results from the team

Mo Bamba can’t even post up Schroeder lmao. Get this man off my team.

Lmao Jaylen elbowed Suggs but foul on him.

I know generally Tatum is considered the better player than Brown, but every time I watch the Celtics Brown looks like the smarter player.

I need him to leave Boston so I can root for him lol. He’s an amazing guy off the court as well

He can come here

Celtics missing easy shots. This is a blowout once they stop bricking easy looks.  (MY NOTE:  And that is exactly what happened)

I can see we have even started tanking with the halftime entertainment lol.

This band plays as well as the Magic

That was literally 20 steps below dancing grannies or a bunch of toddlers playing a half court game to 5. Brutal.

If we were playing the Grizzlies instead of the Celtics we might be down by 30. Awful first half

Franz taking out Tatum on defensive side

The "improved" defense has a lot to do with bad shooting percentage of Boston

Cleveland gets LeVert and we continue to hold out Fultz

Anyone hopeful for the 2nd half of this game?

Hopeful for it to be over quickly.

Someone needs to be fired immediately after this game

We are tanking. As long as a player we’ve drafted in the last 3 years isnt completely unplayable (trade bait, improvement, logjam) we are doing what needs to be done.

Scalabrine been hating all night.

Can't even keep our side of the court dry. This is such a horrendous game to watch.

Ooof. I'm not Mo's biggest fan, but he had no chance on that Brown dunk

Jaylen lost the ball regathered and still tomahawked it.

It was a blatant offensive foul. He punched him in the face.

I thought it was really obvious and was surprised there was no call. Brown thought he was going to get stuffed so he threw out the stiff arm to the head/neck. I would've called for a review to see if you could get a flagrant out of it.

I see this is another away game for the magic

Did I mention how much I ducking hate Celtics fans in Orlando?

WCJ is getting sonned by Horford

I hate this wack a** Celtics team

The Bamba special. Miss corner 3 and go down the court to half attempt to block a 3 and leave middle open.

Are we this bad at basketball or is something going on behind the scene? We’re bad.

I’ve just had my fill of Cole. He’s just not a winner in any respect.

We’re 2/18 from three, you’d think we’d try something else.

Wendell can’t rebound well enough to play 5. Bamba can’t play basketball period.

Grown men against kids

Grant Williams why the f*** would they use a challenge on your trash a**

How are we losing this and to this GARBAGIO Celtics team. They’re complete a** this year

Because we’re the worst team in the league.

So sick of away fans man

I love Jaylen Brown. What a great two way player. Not flashy but rock solid. If ever he’s available, sign me up.

We are 2 for 20 from three.  Our crack announcing crew keeps crediting Boston’s great defense but the majority of those shots have been wide open.  

Worst loss of the season trend continues

Second night of a back to back against one of the hotter teams in the east.  Gotta learn how to stay in these games one day.

Why do i feel as though we are destined to have Cole Anthony take way too many shots in this offense for the next 6 or 7 seasons? Fournier all over again.

Tank on!

Man I love our broadcast team the only thing that will never fail me

A lot of Celtics ‘fans’ up for the T shirt toss. Sit your a**es down

Lmao we need a shirt stealer for them

I get the Celtics have been better lately but we are really making them look better than what they are

Nah they’ve been dominant on defense lately

They are killing us despite not being able to shoot

Marcus Smart and a 1st for Gary Harris, and RJ.   Who says no?  (MY NOTE:  Me, that's who says 'no')

I wanted us to draft Smart an I consider him one of the few “winning” players.

Everyday I regret choosing to follow this franchise

Wherever they send bamba make sure they send Moseley too. He ain’t it

I’m so sorry for all the ten Magic fans that went to the game today. Can’t imagine how terrible of an experience that would have been

These Celtics third stringers really getting in their stats while they can

I was worried we were winning too much lmao! Laughing

I guess they finally got 'serious' with tanking   Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Emoji23  Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Emoji23  Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Emoji23  Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 Emoji23

I wish we just play every game on the road it feels like it, so embarrassing when the away teams have more fans than us. Not like we have anything to root for. We are just built to lose.

This perpetual rebuild has put other teams fans in the building. We need a real team building machine. Not this fake sh**!

If Suggs packs on some muscle and dials his shot in, I actually see a lot of Jaylen Brown in him  (MY NOTE:  You're seeing some of 6'6", 220# Jaylen Brown in 6'4", 205# Jalen Suggs if he puts on muscle and could shoot?  That's pretty funny.  If only he was 2" taller, stronger and could shoot (Suggs' fg% is 36.8%, 24% from 3) they'd be twins?  LOL)

I see some smart with a touch of Brodies aggression.  Either or is a win for us

I would say this is the worst L of the season but we always get clapped by Boston no matter whose on our roster.

Boston played great defense. Brown always kills us.

I was at the game and it was a nauseatingly miserable experience.   (MY NOTE:  Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 2/6/22 51V0UVSsyBL._AC_SX679_)

I had some hope then I watched this game

Wish we could fast-forward to next season already. Watching this team is exhausting.

jhst a poor showing from everyone. Don't care about wins but I hate when the team plays like a bunch of elementary school kids...  

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down