Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:45 am

Start for a 4W streak.

I really hope we win this game, kind of a measuring stick as they are very similar in their improvement this year.

No Marcus Smart tonight according to the Boston board... Was hoping we could see them match up together.

The battle for the 9th seed...

Orlando wins by a million

We really need this win if we are to start being legit playoff contender in the weak east.

Elfrid vs. Rondo. Want to see that!

This would be a nice win for us. But Boston is always a tough matchup for us for some reason. It will be a tough but winnable game.

This team can score. I think the Magic get crushed.

I'm sure Avery Bradley will put on his usual shooting exhibition against us.

Sullinger sure is enjoying being guarded by Frye

Frye is so bad at defense it hurts my brain.

I can't get the game on FSN. There is just a dark screen. Anyone else having difficulty with seeing this game on cable ?

I have it So clear I can see the dissapointment on the other coach’s face after all those turnovers

Pressey is causing a lot of problems for us.

Harkless's first point scored in nearly 87 years

Fournier just out-Rondo’d the Celtics

This Kelly guy can turn into another dirk With the right coaching

If only we had a point guard like rondo ? Okay elfrid is good but rondo wow

Rondo is a 7 year veteran, Elfrid is a rookie. Has a long time before comparisons to Rondo can start

Boston a scrappy team and always gives us a hard time no matter who's on their roster.

I always have an uneasy feeling when playing against Boston. So many emotions both good and bad. I feel like all their players have big games against us. I just hope our team came to compete.

ImageI'll be a Rafer Alston fan forever for that moment

How is elf the pg on the floor and he hasn't touched the ball?

You see Bradley's off ball defense making it impossible Looks like some serious ball denial.

Gerald Wallace STILL in the league?! Lol

Evan turner so garbage

I still like how Boston plays: defensive pressure, fast on offense. I wish we added that to our (mostly) better skill players.

How long is Vooch gonna get slammed by Olinik?

If I'm Boston, I would trade Rondo too. He is not even attempting to plat winning basketball out there.

But the sweeeeeet moves dude! Whooooaaa!

Brad Stevens is a good coach. Mixing up their look on Vucevic in the second quarter, plus a quick sub to get Zeller out and Sullinger back in to defend him.

Rondo is now 8-15 (53.3%) from 3 in his career against the Magic. He's 101-417 (24.2%) against the rest of the league.

We could have had Sully... Instead we have Nicholson.

Please put KOQ in to bully sulinger.

Boston fumbles so many defensive boards around....

Jared sullinger.........Jared **** sullinger!!!!!!

He's playing well tonight but he's only a few trips to golden coral away from reaching big baby territory.

Jeff Green just made a play that we would never be able to make.... Finishing a fast break.

I will say this. It pisses me off that Boston has played 5 less games than we have. **** schedule.

We should not be losing to this team.

Lol Olynk looks like a superstar... When the ball is no longer in play.

Olynyk looking to lead the league in dunks that don't count?

Jared Sullinger looks like he’s approaching the Big Baby size class

Do they always shoot like this? 53% and 44 on 3s? It feels like we are giving them too much room

That was a great offensive possession if you wanted to see Oladipo dribble for 20+ seconds

Oladipo just got stuffed by the dude with the long hair

Jeff Green is just making everyone look dumb.

Let's get the stopwatch out there on Green. He was in the paint quite a long time on those 17 fakes.

**** pathetic how bad our defense has been. Just pathetic

To be fair, this is the 6th best offense in the league.

Clear walk there before the basket by Olynyk.

Amazing what a coach like Brad Stevens can do. Wish we had a coach at least 1/4 as good as him

We are making their bench look like an all-star team wow.

We're getting beaten up by 3 mediorce NBA players and 2 Develpoment League-rs... YUCK

Is it too late to tank... Gotta check the standings...

We might as well tank another year. This team just isn't good enough. I don't care what any one says when we are going to Ben Gordon exclusively to get us points it's pretty bad....

Why are we letting olynyk style on us?

We're making olynyk look like a star.

Pressey the latest Magic Killer lol

Is Olynyk a better shooter than I'm thinking?

Bass killing Vucevic right now.

Why am I still watching this trash

That's it I've had enough, someone please start an online petition to fire this coach

This defense can't be serious. Brad Stevens has made JV look like a straight up fool tonight

JV I hope you fall into a coma and never wake up. You pathetic loser.

We lost to a team tonight with less talent than ours. The difference is there team gives a ****.

Credit to Boston for playing with energy and a coach with a nice gameplan.

The Celtics are just beating us with hustle.

I think Boston is better than us right now even though I like our pieces going forward.

Woj said Rondo is on the trade block soooo...? Who knows

Ugh I'm so mad right now. We weren't even rude to Boston and they beat us down. *sigh*

At any point do the Celtics players not bitch. Do they think they're good or even matter?

Refs giving Olynyk all star treatment...**** scrub

Our defense mad him look like a star, so the refs started treating him like one. Blame our defense first before you blame anything else.

Hes a scrub who put up 30 one time so the refs think he's actually good. He's gotten away with fouls and traveling like he's LeBron regardless of our defense IMO.

Brandon Bass has quietly had a nice career against the Magic. After tonight's game, his avg against us goes up to 10.8, which is his 3rd highest amongst the 30 teams. His FG% against us rises to 50.3%, which would be his 11th highest. FT% rises to 88.4%, which would be 6th highest.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down