beat
Matty
Sam
gyso
mulcogiseng
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads

Post by dbrown4 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 am

mulcogiseng,

Glad to hear things are improving and the outlook is better. Our prayers are with you. Thanks for keeping us posted.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads

Post by Matty Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 pm

hey ya'll im off to the wilderness (boundry waters of Minnysota and Quentico, canaDA) till around oct 6th. cant wait to get back and see how the team is finailized for the beginning of the season.. and soon after that the beginning of our Game On's!!!

Lets Go Celtics!!!

on a much more important note, Mulculgi my freind, glad to hear your gettign better!!

Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Matty,

Enjoy!

I used to go duck hunting just southeast of there near Washburn and Bayfield Wisconsin.

Are you going canoeing? The Voyageur routes along Basswood Lake or places like Lac La Croix to the west are beautiful as I recall. Some great spots just south of there where we used to go for Northern and Walleye.

I think the Bayfield Apple Festival is coming up October 1. I have some semi-conscious foggy memories of that party back in the day.

Have a great time!

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Have a great time, Matty.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 am

thanx Sam, Ny!

Just got home yesterday, NYCelt yep we were canoeing and i did some photographering along the way. We took off from Ely went up moose and carp lakes and then messed around saganagons, louis and agnes lakes, saw lueis and silver falls and dined on northerns and bass. the weather was a bit on the rougher side but still a beautiful trip.

over by sunday lake we even maneged to portage a point on the lake! all the landmarks worked out, saw the campsite right beside the portage, saw a trail leading from one shore to another, portages that, stuck to the left per our planned route and about 1 minute later found ourselves right back from where we'd landed to portage (the actual portage was about 25 feet behind us). heading back next year around the same time!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:13 am

Catching Up With Brian Scalabrine:

http://www.csnne.com/10/05/10/Catching-up-with-Brian-Scalabrine-Part-1/v1_landing_celtics.html?blockID=324709&feedID=3945
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks for the post, TJ. It takes pretty knowledgeable basketball fans to appreciate Brian Scalabrine. In fact, there is no better differentiation between this board and many members of Boston.com than comments about Scal.

I look forward to what I hope will be a coaching career for the redhead.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2