tjmakz
Sam
MDCelticsFan
beat
dbrown4
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jordan's, Barkley's, Magic's, etc. Response to LBJ/Miami - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan's, Barkley's, Magic's, etc. Response to LBJ/Miami

Post by Sam Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 am

You've got it, Bob. I feel it some sense of logic is required to qualify as a full-fledged human.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan's, Barkley's, Magic's, etc. Response to LBJ/Miami - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan's, Barkley's, Magic's, etc. Response to LBJ/Miami

Post by worcester Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

If some sense of logic is required to qualify as a full-fledged human, then our world population just shrank to 687,000. Malthus rejoice.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

Sam wrote:You've got it, Bob. I feel it some sense of logic is required to qualify as a full-fledged human.

Sam

sam,

Ouch! This means I've been dating alien species for most of my life. Would explain a lot, though...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Sam wrote:You've got it, Bob. I feel it some sense of logic is required to qualify as a full-fledged human.

Sam

sam,

Ouch! This means I've been dating alien species for most of my life. Would explain a lot, though...

bob

bob,

That is an assumption that may be refuted by those that you dated!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 pm

gyso wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

Sam

sam,

bob

bob,

gyso

gyso,

Their lack of logic identifies them as "less than human". Their lack of humanity undermines their refutation.

I win (however self-centered and self-fulfilling the effort to do it is)!!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm

bobheckler wrote:
gyso wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

Sam

sam,

bob

bob,

gyso

gyso,

Their lack of logic identifies them as "less than human". Their lack of humanity undermines their refutation.

bob

bob,

I can't argue with that logic.

I think, I think I am. Therefore I am, I think.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

gyso wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
gyso wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

Sam

sam,

bob

bob,

gyso

gyso,

bob

bob,

I can't argue with that logic.

I think, I think I am. Therefore I am, I think.

gyso

All things are relative;
All relatives are things,
My relatives took all my things.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Bob, you look more like a verb to me. At least you seem to be a verb.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Bob and Sam,

I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

I'm a little Moody right now!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Sam wrote:Bob, you look more like a verb to me. At least you seem to be a verb.

Sam

sam,

And so very many verbs come to mind. Ask some of my ex-girlfriends and I'm sure they'd suggest I'm more of an adjective. I bet they could add a few I wouldn't care to think of too.

If I'm gonna be a verb, I might as well be a good one. Maybe get an eye-opening, scintillating write-up from a verb-rater.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

My ex says I'm definitely a noun, and she's an anatomist.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Sorry, Sam. I can't take credit for the contraction idea. That was bobhecklers original thought/idea/opinion on these pages the best I can tell, but thanks for the rec!

We don't need to go back to 8 teams, or 2 teams like it was back in the 60's ,thus making it so easy for the Celtics to win all those consecutive titles. (And just in case there is any doubt, I'm being sacastic!)

16 would work just fine with me. The league would probably do 10X the business they are doing now if they let that happen.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am

All,

Please see the new thread:

Does the NBA need to be fixed and how to do it

That is where everyone can continue this important off-topic turn of the original discussion.

The original discussion was about Jordan's Response, which, BTW, can be continued here on this thread.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 am

Jordan's, Barkley's, Magic's, etc. Response to LBJ/Miami - Page 2 Ept_sports_nba_experts-788911009-1279724163

Magic Johnson adds his 2c:

"We didn't think about it cause that's not what we were about," said Johnson, whose Michigan State squad beat Bird's Indiana State team in the 1979 National Collegiate Athletic Association championship. "From college, I was trying to figure out how to beat Larry Bird."

See link for more:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Magic-Johnson-is-also-not-impressed-with-LeBron-?urn=nba-257330

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm

bobheckler wrote:

Sam

sam,

bob

u've gotta luv Klingon chicks.. vulcan girls, not so much so.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Sam
Been a busy week,sorry didn't respond sooner,I wasn't refering to salary structure of the oldtimers,I just meant in the past players were at the mercy of management to put a winning team together and as of NOW,its a whole new ballgame.Now there will be no loyalty,whereas before a Barkley or Ewing would toil for a franchise for years,now its gonna be SHOW ME!!!cause if you can't build a team in xx amount of time the players will bond and create the situation themselves,as just happened with Lebron and is going on with Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.
You could say we were at the forefront with our Big 3,we relied on Danny to pull it off,well now the top tier players will do it themselves,they're not gonna rely on being at mercy of management when they can NOW do it themselves.Its a whole new era.
cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2