Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:31 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-bulls-12521.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Easy win, because it's a schedule loss for Boston, since it's a road back-to-back. 😉

This isn't much of a back to back for the Celtics. Brown played only 19 minutes last night, scoring 33 points with 20 shots. Tatum has been out for COVID. Kemba is out. The rest of their guys coasted to a blowout win last night, with nobody playing more than 27m (Smart).

So they get Tatum back tonight but no walker. This should be a tight game I hope we can pull out the w

Brown and Tatum have turned into a much better shooter than Kyle Korver can ever hope to be, taking more 3pt attempts at a much better clip. (MY NOTE: Flattering, but let's see them do this for 10 years before we ask for the crown)

We would need a great bench game to win, which wasn't there vs LA. And some non-typical Bulls 3 point defense with the way Tatum & Brown shoot.

We had a rough go against the Lakers, but I'm positive we can bounce back, and I definitely think we can beat the Celtics even with Tatum back.

40 pt quarter for Boston incoming

Tatum is so good

man Jaylen is nice too

the fact that lauri can’t back down marcus smart and other smaller defenders is really concerning

Marcus Smart is the most versatile non superstar in the league. He guards 1-4. He plays 1-4 on offense.

Marcus smart is a dog but lauri consistently is weak in the post.

I like how Boston is doing it - have 2 great scorers and have 3 good defenders around them.

Boston announcers suck

They’re by far the worst announcers but Celtics fans strongly deny that lol.

Worst homer announcers in the league

We need to beat them on the bench time. The Celtics don’t play Kemba tonight while they lack depth.

Thad catches other teams passes better than our own lol

Boston is pretty good

Why are the bulls comprised of the most nice and soft players in the league?

Lauri is getting abused in all facets of the game. A Lauri-Gafford front court is puke worthy

Gafford suck so much. How can you be a human being that tall and can jump that high and not be good at basketball?

Next team to hit iron wins.

Man Boston is begging us to take this lead from them

Boston just out there messing with the Bulls. Lead cut to 4, no problem, back to 8.

Semi Ojeleye has been in the league for 4 YEARS!?!?

Thad auditioning for the Celtics last roster spot lol

Lauri getting burned by Tatum.

Wtf are Teague's shoes

See how many shots Tatum and Brown gets to shoot? I want Lavine to do that when other starters are just not having it.

I'm gonna call Smart out for flopping like a fish for those free throws, but give him credit for moving Markannen farther from the basket. Unique, unique player.

Smart is tough. Lauri iis not.

lambs to the slaughter against brown.

When all the Celtics are hitting jumpers they can put up points with the best of them... and we're one of the worst D's in the league.

So I guess today its Marcus Smart that will have career night

Jeff Teague is a guy we could use unless he's injured or washed. (MY NOTE: Make me an offer...)

Lauri getting dominated by Tyce. That’s all you need to know folks

we play like scrubs

Denzel Valentine - constantly breaking my heart, spirit, and mood. Trade this man

You make it seem like somebody would want him

Celtics fan coming in peace just to say I really like your commentators. They sound very reasonable and cool

They are the brightest spot for this team right now

Can we interest you in any of our players not named Lavine or Williams?

Williams has been garbage tonight

If there was a turnover event at the All-Star game, Zach would easily win.

And we start the half with a Zach turnover nicee

I want to jump off a bridge

Turn the game off, it's not good to be stressed out before you sleep

Tatum and brown are so good. I’m a big jalen brown fan

Put 10 dollars on you guys. Lol. You guys f***ing suck. Thx.

run up the score boston embarrass this team if they play like this

Temple got MAULED cmon refs we don't need you against us right now

It's not pretty but I'm confident that the Bulls are going to get back into this game. One thing we've consistently shown is that even in defeat we don't give up. I'd be shocked if they roll over.

No we won’t. This is over.

Theis seems like a superstar against this bulls defense.

I honestly don’t remember the last time we beat these guys

You know, it doesn’t bother me when we can’t stop a top player, but when guys like Daniel Theis tear us up. I can’t stand that. It’s like one random role player destroys us every single night

I can’t stand Theis for some reason

Probably cause almost every screen he sets is a moving screen

That and his overall smugness.

Bulls get open 3, rims out. Celtics get open 3, nothing but net

4th qtr and our starting PG has 2 assists, meanwhile, Thad has 8 and Marcus Smart has 10

We can win this guys

Lauri in absolute no mans land for the pick and roll. Dude has worms for brain

that wouldve been a foul if it was Tatum.

Grant Williams,,,, 6’5... denying our 7ft 1 guy hahahah

I remember when Jeff Teague played for Philly in 2012, the same time Rose tore his ACL. We drafted his little bro Marquis Teague in the 2012 draft lol

Lauri even cannot finish against small Grant Williams..

At least the commentary team is fun

playing BOS and LAL really showed us how this team looks against a team that isn't missing pieces or struggling to make the playoffs to begin with

Boy do I miss Carsen Edwards drilling 3s for Purdue

Bulls need to purify themselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka

When can we have a big that can jump? Time lord looks like wilt out there jumping over every bulls big
(MY NOTE: A BULLS fan knowing RWill's nickname. Love it!)

this team is getting good at the fake rally

After all these years how has Lauri still not learnt to box out?

He’s got the pau gasol gene. Where he only gets wide open rebounds. Doesn’t help that he has short arms

Bro Theis b**ch slapped markonnen tonight. That should be a giant red flag

Its gotta be deflating when the team seems to be trying hard, but they are just not good enough to win.

Our starting PG has 5 points and no assists. Our backup PG has no points and 5 assists.
If you combined them you . . . still wouldn’t have a good PG.

The Celtics third stringers may be better than our starters (excluding Zach)

Time for the garbage time units... bring out our starting lineup!

Tatum is so smooth. He just plays the right away, doesn't b**ch and moan throughout the game. Just gets the job done.

Celts are top 3 team in east

Well... at least it’s less of an a**kicking than it would’ve been last year or the year before

We would have won this game, if Patrick, Gafford and White were the same amount of trash that Lauri is.

You throw glitter on a turd, it's still a turd. Trade all of them.

Its frustrating to lose, but when you calm down, you realize we are 7-10 which is ok and lost to the Lakers and Celts. No matter how you look at it, that was expected. I bet we will beat the Celtics at some point this year.

You mean in a game late in the season when they're resting everyone?

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21

Post by dboss Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:11 pm

"Marcus Smart is the most versatile non superstar in the league. He guards 1-4. He plays 1-4 on offense."

I could not have said it better myself but he forgot 1-5
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 1/25/21

Post by Ktron Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Boston announcers suck

This coming from a team that employs Stacy King

They’re by far the worst announcers but Celtics fans strongly deny that lol.

DAMN RIGHT! LEAVE MIKE ALONE OR I’LL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Gafford suck so much. How can you be a human being that tall and can jump that high and not be good at basketball

Well... at least it’s less of an a**kicking than it would’ve been last year or the year before

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down