play by play of fight at Rockets game

3 posters

Go down

play by play of fight at Rockets game Empty play by play of fight at Rockets game

Post by worcester Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:32 am

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/fans-brawl-at-rockets-spurs-game-hilarious-play-by-play/

The stupidest interaction amongst fans I've ever seen at a basketball game:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/fans-brawl-at-rockets-spurs-game-hilarious-play-by-play/
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

play by play of fight at Rockets game Empty Re: play by play of fight at Rockets game

Post by kdp59 Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:43 am

love the commentary!!

should have had a bit more Larry Merchant, but not bad.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

play by play of fight at Rockets game Empty Re: play by play of fight at Rockets game

Post by worcester Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:23 am

Yes, the commentary was the only reason worth watching it. The gal spitting at the end was ludicrous. Is that a thing anymore, women spitting? Truthfully, I'm sorry to see any people not getting along. It reminds me of Jackie De Shannon's song, "What the World Needs Now Is Love, Sweet Love," with the best introductory tuba riff in the history of pop music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaxVQPohlU
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:43 am

To paraphrase the immortal Howard Cosell, "AND DOWN GOES CAMO!!  DOWN GOES CAMO!!!"

Can't wait to hear Cowens' critique of this, as soon as he's done laughing his ass off.  That white t-shirt guy with the 2 arm punches that didn't even faze the blond who's maybe 30# lighter than him, and then he's flailing away with his backhand from too far away, no less?  Comical.  I've seen orchestra conductors with stronger arm movement. I hope he's good at his day job because he is an absolute piss-poor fighter.

And the woman doing the spitting?  She's lucky she's a she.  If a guy did that and he'd get thrown off the stadium balcony tout suite. Have a nice trip, see you next fall.

Worcester's right.  The commentary was the only good part about it.  Stupid people engaging in behavior they are clearly incompetent at is no way to go through life.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:27 pm

My favorite quote from Bob:

"I've seen orchestra conductors with stronger arm movement."
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down