Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/28/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/28/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 2/28/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/03/comments-from-other-side-wizards-22821.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  A nail biter.  I haven't read these yet, but I'm willing to bet money they complain about the refs, even though the refs were the only reason why they weren't blown out early.  Robin Lopez kept falling down at even the slightest arm extension.  I'm sure they complained about how the big, bad Celtics bullied their 7'0" 280# center.

YOUR Washington Bullets are now 13-18 and winners of 7 out of their last 8!  Will the Bullets pull off the upset in Boston? A place they haven't won in... so long?!  (MY NOTE:  Washington Bullets?  What century is he living in?)

Normally, with the Wiz playing the back end of consecutive days games on the road, I'd call this an easy win for Boston. But they're dragging - with both Brown and Tatum coming off a bad game and Brown listed as questionable and Tatum looking tired.

Expecting a win feels strange or just wrong but I do expect a win.

If we beat Boston, I'm going to have to stop pretending I don't care about anything but our draft status. Even if it's fool's gold.

Boston has lost 8 of their last 12. Brown probably sits. Last game against Indiana they shot over 40% from 3 while Indiana shot under 40% from the field overall. I totally get why Boston fans want Stevens gone. He is insistent on playing two 7 foot Cs next to each other.  (MY NOTE:  Wuh?  Who is he talking about?  This must be sarcasm.  I've lived in CA for so long I don't recognize it anymore, I guess.)

My biggest concern is probably Robert Williams abusing Robin Lopez and Beal getting into his weird overly friendly 1 on 1 matchup with Tatum, and getting torched.

Now if Brad Stevens gets fired, it is still early in the season for Scotty Brooks.

I'd really like to see another shut down of Jason Tatum again, along with some intense D from Neto/Westbrook on Kemba Walker; along with the heavens opening for Davis Bertans.

F*** the celtiKKKs

They’re a bunch of racists

Enlighten me please...

Literally the most racist fan base in the nba, were u born yesterday? How do you not know

I'm not about to generalize an entire fanbase as racist. Theres always going to be those idiot racists that do their thing, but ppl forget there is a lot more good. In the past the racists probably were the majority in the fanbase but now? I dont think so, racists definitely in the minority

Damn Celtics are smart to start both Theis and TT. They want to neutralize WB in the paint. They also want to punish him on the glass to grab the rebounds.

This is going to be a slugfest where Celtics are bringing the physicality to Westbrook.

Tristan Thompson is starting. It's going to be a rough game.

Very winnable game if Brown isn’t playing

No jaylen brown? This gonna be easy tonite

Keep Kemba quiet and we can win, they don’t have many scoring options.

we’re playing like dogsh** but we’re also about to be in the bonus too.

Wizards in recent years forget how to shoot when they play in Boston it’s wild

WTH is happening? I just glanced at the scoreboard. Half a quarter gone and both teams in single digits? On the plus side it’s got to get better for at least one team.

The good news is we should be down double digits right now. Bad news is we’re losing to a team missing by two key players.

Wizards just getting beat up in a back to back. Celtics playing big and delivering punishment.

Both these teams suck

I am listening to the wizard’s broadcast to catch the hype for when Bertans go off but might have to switch to the Celtic’s if they keep getting names wrong

This is just hard to watch right now lol both teams look like they’ve never played basketball before

This is one of the worst 5 mins I've seen from us. Thank god Boston sucks too

Fire Scott Brooks

Bertans has the face/beard/hair of someone who works in IT and wears game of thrones merch

Refs are on our side

Beal gonna feel disrespected if they put Pritchard on him lmao  (MY NOTE:  We did, and he did.)

This is what I was worried about with East Coast teams. They (generally) play defense just to play it, not as a way to run. Hopefully the Wizards keep getting calls and keep hitting their free throws.

Is rolo hurt? Why is Len the first big off the bench?

He’s old and it’s a back to back

A bit more mobile ?

Doesn't help Len to be more mobile when he is always lost in the wrong spot

We need a rob Williams on our team

Len is the worst defensive center in the league he can't stop anyone

Boston’s whole team finna foul out at this rate.

Russ has 0 assists. Not ideal.

Their bigs are in foul trouble, make it worse for them

Bad start, but getting to the free throw line was huge

If not for free throws, we'd be down 15. Three baskets in one quarter and down just four.

Rui didn't impact Kemba's layup at all   All that jump did was give up an easy put back to Theis. Hate when he does that dumb shit

Deni can't guard Tatum; Bonga can

Neither can

Robert Williams is a freak man  Has to be hard to keep him off the offensive boards

No one can stop TT on the Wizards.

Refs calling fouls just to call them let them play the game man

Teague and Russ having a dribble battle

Rob Williams has played well but you'd think he's the second coming of Shaq based on how they talk about him lol

That ref was so pumped to call an offensive foul.

We can only hope someone random like Daniel Theis pulls an Okogie and starts trash talking so Beal goes super saiyan

Or Tatum the 3 year old

Tatum had a he** of a dunk.

We really letting a f***er named theis get 6 rebounds in a quarter

Whenever I think the officiating can't get any worse

Blocking foul? What? That was called so late too

Officiating in this league is such an issue, needs to be fixed.

How come the Celtics’ jerseys have the jumpman logo? I thought only the Hornets would have it bc MJ is their owner.

Westbrook has no business shooting 3s

Javonte Green trash talking 👀

These refs are trolling us this game is gonna go till midnight

There's a foul called on us on every celtics possession

who is jevantae green i just heard of them today lol

This team should fine Russ every time he shoots a three lol

Getting killed in the paint. They getting what ever they want

It’s not exactly bad to have their bigs shoot FTs

Yea, don't leave Walker that wide open

We suck again!!!

I was told Kemba was a** now. What the he**?

Man that was a pretty shot by Tatum

Tatum doing the "Big E" type fadeaway.  He is back tonight. Best player on the court.

Celtics commentary way better than drew

Tatum is a beast man. Well deserved starting spot on the AS.

How are we only down 5

Kemba and Tatum back in stride.

Bradley Beal is honestly a straight monster.

Boston's defense on him is horrific too. Is Jaylen their best defensive player? It seems like Brad gets anything he wants.

Just double Tatum for the entire second half. No one else on the Celtics scares me.

Kemba could go off. Just guard Tatum tightly. Don't foul him. He's going to get his points. Keep him from dunking on you.

Kemba still doesn’t look 100% imo. I’ll live with him beating us.

So lucky Brown isn’t playing..

Its a good thing Brown is sitting or we'd be down double digits easy right now

We turned it around with the Celtics, will it go full circle and end with the Celtics? oof

We deserve to lose this game man

Wondering if Brooks even spoke to the guys at half or he was drafting one liners for the press conference

Just not good enough tonight. Celtics aren't great either

If players can be traded during a game why couldn't a coach be fired during one

Gooden really just said the Russ kemba matchup has been even tonight lmao

HOLY FLOP ROLO

So, Fade for Cade??

Honestly incredible we aren’t down by 30

Lol no one except Beal and Bertans can shoot rn I swear TD Garden is cursed

Outside of Bertans, Russ and Beal, the team has made 3 shots. 3 shots in 2 and a half quarters.

Rolo reminds me of an overgrown toddler

We deserve to lose this game however we’re still close because of Brad.

I think it can’t be stated enough that the Celtics, who were already struggling, are missing Smart and Brown. I get that Tatum is an all-star and Kemba seems to playing like one after starting off the season poorly, but I’m disappointed in our showing so far (even if it is a back to back).

Uh oh, beal is quickly approaching that 40+ point mark when we automatically lose games

Bonga trash.. take him out dumba** coach

why isnt #firebrooks a thing his rotations are sh**

Fire Brooks.. out of a cannon into the sun

Russ has money on the celtics

That’s so stupid that our commentator is saying you should get rid of a player. They look garbage against us, and we look garbage

Both teams shooting 40% from the field, it's been ugly

The Celtics should be blowing us out right now. The East is so weak this year lol

Tatum loves those long step back threes

Is rob williams on the trading block? Seems like he’d be the kind of player to break out

We could have drafted Robert Williams or Mitchell Robinson in 2018 but we went for Troy who is getting DNPs for some reason

I’d take Robert Williams over Troy brown jr btw

I like Williams but he's a couple years away from being a good rim protector. Has all the physical tools though.

Dang Tatum has played the whole half

Rob Williams is a beast  (MY NOTE:  And he didn't even have one of his better games.)

Rolo travels all the time lol.

I like Tatum and Brown, but I don't think Walker fits. He's a scorer. They need a playmaker. Poor roster construction from Ainge.   (MY NOTE:  Damn.  Does EVERYBODY read my posts?  LOL)

Don't do this wizards... Don't give me hope

Wizards taking their first lead on a goaltend pretty much sums up the game

Tatum and Westbrook are really fighting to see who can throw the game harder from the 3-pt line.

Boston commentators must be on their meds today. They're pretty chill and admit when they're wrong.

We shouldn’t even be up. Somehow the Celtics are even worse.

Has Tatum taken a rest in the entire half??

Solid game for the Wiz, but man did the Celtics fall off a cliff the last month or so. They’re highly not good.

Guard theis bruh

Thais killing us from mid range..Lopez can’t deal with him

Why are we trapping kemba like he’s curry??? F***ing guard theis

Can we stop theis

I’m getting kelly olynyk flashbacks

To me I think doubling the shorter Kemba and making him throw those lob passes is supposed to allow your faster guard (in theory) to shoot the gap and steal the pass and start the 3 on 1 fast break. Nobody is even getting near Theis though.

can we please stop letting theis get that mid-range shot

Why does Tatum never get T'd? I get sick of watching him b**ch all game every game

Neither team wants to win

Uhm, we gonna lose now that Beal scored 40?

Kemba been trash all season comes alive against us

I love watching the celtics implode every night

Celtics gotta make a change before we do I think

If we win the Celtics will have the same amount of losses as us.

This motherf***er javonte green boutta be on the next bus to the g league.

I'm sorry but this team does not suck, we might not be contenders, but we aren't a sh** team.

Superstar Beal needs to close this thing out. No one can guard him for Boston

Are we winning the east?

Are we the best team in the league?

We are a dynasty now

We're winning the whole da** trophy.

Tatum might be good too

Let's sign a petiton to have Rolo hook shot as the nba logo Very Happy  (MY NOTE:  If Robin Lopez can have a hook, and doesn't even rise up onto his toes to shoot it, there's not much of an excuse for RWill not to develop one)

Ref want Celtics to win

That’s some forward thinking by Tatum

F*** Tatum.....‘s sweat...

If we lose because of a f***ing wet spot...

Tatum a bad mf

Tatum unstoppable...

Tatum was clutch. Crazy to think that he’s younger than Rui.

Wizards getting ready to Wizard

Why even review it? Literally just gives boston time to write something up
Tatum did not get easy buckets, and Beal slipped. Stop blaming everything on refs

poor brad another L when scoring 40+, after he premature celebrated and couldn't close it out. this is a tough one to swallow.

They doubled Brad. Where was the double on Tatum?

It’s Brad Stevens vs Scott Brooks. We had Beal guarding him isolation with no one anywhere close to help over.

he ballhoged the last possecion and failed again

We just lost because of a wet spot

im honestly in complete shock that we lost this game....

You must be new here

tatums sweat. unreal

Beal and Brooks are idiots

Got to give the Celtics credit, that was some good defense at the end there. A winnable game, slipped away. Frustrating.

I’ve never seen anything like this. The game was lost on a wet spot

Fire the towel boy!

we lost the moment beal scored over 40

All because we let Tatum get easy buckets late. They thought they won already

Why not use Beal as a decoy? Everyone in North America knew Stevens was gonna have him doubled.

That's why Brad Stevens team is staple in the post season. He decided to trap Beal instead of foul. Total high IQ coach move. Obviously Beal or Scott wasn't ready for that. I get the wet spot but that was a great coaching move.

Never count a win before it's hatched when the Wiz are playing.

This one really hurts. That’s the last time we play Boston this season so they officially win the season series 2-1.

Horrible loss, the last few minutes we looked like a poorly coached team, Boston was poised all the way in those last few minutes and completed the steal of this game.

If we just doubled Tatum and called a timeout correctly, it’s a win. Just really annoying

There’s no positives to take away from this game. Beal negated his great game at the end, unfortunately.

The Celtics are injured. We couldn’t take care of business against a struggling, banged up team.

Scott brooks didnt even draw a play up on that last play holy shit man get this f*** away from this team

I was thinking he did draw a play “ok guys just keep doing whatever you were doing before”

F*** You Jayson Tatum and your sweat.

Celtics played great defense those last possessions ngl.

my dad is a Boston fan. not leaving my room tonight but f*** I gotta pee

We suck again!

Bob
MY NOTE: I was wrong. They actually saw the refs as saving their asses, just as I saw it last night, and they called ROLO a flopper. Credit to them.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down