Comments From The Other Side - vs Timberwolves, Home, 4/9/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Timberwolves, Home, 4/9/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Timberwolves, Home, 4/9/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:03 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-timberwolves.html

by FLCeltsFan

We are ridiculously hot and cold but if we play well tonight, these guys are beatable. Celtics are very human this season, their fans are on edge, Wolves bring their A-game they have a chance and Celtic fans will have a meltdown because they lost to the worst team in the NBA.

I think the Wolves are going to come out strong then falter this time.

Idc I just want to see A1 and Jaden go off, if we get another ping pong for Cade so be it 😎

I hope someone is reading all the negative comments Simmons might have made on pods about Ant before this game.

The Wolves gonna get smoked tonight    As three starters won’t be missing. ANT might have serious issues dealing with Brown, DLo gets owned by Kemba. That’s not even thinking about McD on Tatum.

If the Baaaaahstahhhhhn fans wanna trade "overrated" Jason Tatum…hey, Beantowners – would you be interested in a "legendary" talent???

Wolves stream anyone? Not sure I want to deal with Celtics commentators

We cant risk winning today, gotta get that pick

Let's get some energy on D, cant let them out work us.

Okogie is the worst player I’ve ever witnessed

Refs jobbing Okogie

Bobby Knight throw a chair calls

I can't wait for Okogie to be gone

Poor Williams is gonna be BBQ chicken all night lol. Different legue than KAT

Can already tell there's 0 chance the refs are gonna let us win this one

this celtics announcer has literally zero clue what he's talking about

Omg Okogie. There was a foul tho. Okogie has given up 9 points already. 4 points lost in the layups, a technical and leaving Brown wide open.

-6 points because of referees. Thanks

Is it just me or is the arena sound extremely loud

This the first game I'm having to mute, I don't know if the celtics color announcer has ever watched a game before

We gotta find this kinda energy night in night out real fun to watch

Celtics should rebuild if they lose to us

Wolves running layup lines on the Celtics

This feels like the most fast break opportunities the Wolves have had in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time

I am tired  tired of losing!

You've come to the wrong place.

As much as I hate these Celtic’s announcers. They are gushing over Edwards and it’s cute!

Celtics defense somehow worse than ours

What the he** are all these fast breaks?   That never happens lol

Ant is ready to feast. He can carve up the Celtic defense

Can we never wear these Seattle Wolves jerseys again the neon looks so bad

These jerseys hurt my eyes man

I dont think the Celtics jerseys are that bad

Is this what happens when teams don't shoot lights-out against us?

Seeing an opponent miss shots feels so foreign.

remember that these are the scrubs celtics fans think is a good value in a kat trade

I am positive this lead will evaporate but if the Celtics lose this game, expect a total meltdown from their fans, they have had it rough since the deadline and are about to break, a lost other wolves will put some people over.

I’ve never seen a better 1st q from us

I’m preparing for heartbreak right now

Celtics get their vaccines yesterday? Look like trash

I didn't like Nowell's decision for us to wear greens this game initially, but it seems to be confusing the Celtics with all these turnovers lol

I figured out why we're getting so many steals: our green uniforms are throwing off the Celtics and they think they're passing it to a teammate!  

this is probably our best 1st quarter in a couple years

Alright f*** this productivity, I want Saunders back

Trading IT is killing Boston. And I’m glad cause dude gave them 1000% and they trade him away like he was nothing

That was a reverse Wolves quarter

Best all around quarter of the season??

It’s crazy Jason Tatum is only 19

A quarter like that is only setting us up for an epic loss in true Wolves fashion

The East is trash

This celtics team is weird as their young core gets older the team gets worse

Refs tried to give the game to Boston and the team fought through that

I just got here what happened to the wolves lol

Celtics playing like we do

Aight which quarter are we putting up 11 points in? I got money on 3rd

How will the Celtics comeback    I am betting on the Wolves missing a bunch of 3s in the 4th Q

Kemba looks like a shell of himself

He's almost 31.   For a small guard, he’s cooked. %

We’re playing out of our minds right now but it doesn’t feel entirely unsustainable. At least offensively.

Tatum gets some calls

Boston literally dont know what to do with out offense, even when we are running the bench unit. This is very weird to see.

Their half court is terrible. Just iso to Brown or tatum

If only we could play with effort all the time

McDaniels is playing great defense but Tatum is just too much of a bucket

We're beating Jayson Tatum so far. Let's hope the other ones don't show up.

Yo what is with the Celtics? They look awful outside of having talented scoring wings.

Naz is cooking Time Lord

Did Celtics get their injections yesterday?

lol it's weird to see Wolves being up by double digits rather than being down by double digits in first half

Seeing an opponent miss shots feels so foreign.

especially when they r missing corner 3's

If they had Hayward still he would have had 20 on us already.

Celtics still got talent but they lost a lot of vets and it shows, vets are so important to have a good team, young players have so many brain farts and just a couple of little ones can ruin your whole gameplan. I hope we find some vets next season.

Love seein Rubio get a board with 3 white jerseys surrounding him

Simmons might die if the wolves knock the celtics below .500 in boston

Celtics down bad wow

suddenly, okogie does not suck anymore

Okogie threw a Kardashian on Thompson’s head!

Why isn't Boston giving it to Tatum every time? Dlo is on him

Whoever is talking opposite of Scal for the Boston is so annoying to listen to

Lowkey refs f***ing Celtics here but I'll take it

Kyrie was right this team has no backbone (Celtics)

Love the energy from the Boston fans, refs sure do suck

Y’all hear the Boston Crowd?😂😂

Respect, that was pretty loud for limited crowd

Nice to have fans back in the building, I’ve missed the "refs you suck" chant!

Is there a more disappointing team in the NBA than the Celtics?    Also, is there a fan base that deserves disappointment more than Boston?

Boston has been a surprise. Coach Buttigieg to UNC?

Tatum gets superstar calls smh

Timberwolves remind me of the 2019 Browns. Even when they win they find a way to lose

TWolves are only always 2 seconds away from screwing things up

If there is .5 secs left in the half and the wolves had the ball under their own basket they would find a way to give up 2 points to the opponent. You’ll never convince me otherwise.

Are Celtics good 3rd quarter team? Ik we suck in 3rd

Do you think Brown is a tougher matchup than Simmons for ant?

what happened to kemba

Are the Celtics giving up ??

KAT wants rob will in foul trouble

Smart has never shot this well

Celtics missing some open looks and it just seems really weird. Everyone drains those on us.

Celtics should be relegated to Euroleague for letting Josh Okogie go off

Wolves are playing like a team and Boston isn't

what happened to the Celtics why are they playing .500 ball?

Celtics have some of the laziest passing I have seen in a bit

Smart has a reputation as a defender that's the only reason he wasn't called for a foul on that hackjob on Ant

I both love and hate how smart plays....also, would love him on this team.

Man f*** the celtics but Jaylen brown is so good

These refs have lost all control of this game and handing out techs isn't fixing sh**.

Kemba seems like a net negative for Boston right now

kemba is right but I’m not a Celtics fan so too bad

Kemba getting T’d up isn’t something you see everyday

We get one bad call on our side and the Celtics announcer about has a mental breakdown.

What'd the Celtics do to the refs lol?

This is very unusual where refs are favoring us not the big name team

Wow the refs really hate the Celtics lol

Lol, okay, I would be mad if that was called against the Wolves.

This is gonna fire up Boston. Comeback incoming

It's hilarious watching a big market team getting a few bullsh** calls go on them - they're so used to seeing things go their way that they can't help but shout the house down. They need to learn from the wolves and just sink into silent depression with the realisation that there's nothing you can do about the refs power tripping on u

Tatum is dragging this team back into the game

Tatum is soo good

Tatum is a KILLER

anyone else think the celtics announcers whine too much? its annoying hearing them complain about everything

Who do you guys hate more smart or embiid

Embid....hands down.

I'm ready for this 4th quarter meltdown let's go

Hope Finch draws something up to slow Tatum down

I dont think anyone can

williams looks like a budget avery bradley

We need supermax KAT to come out rn. Tatum and Brown are just gonna keep going insane like this the rest of the game

Is it just me or is Tatum really pushing off on the last few plays. That arm extends right out every time

Tatum is really F***ing good

smart owns kat on those postups

Why does Jaylen Brown have a mask that is so skinny it doesn’t cover his bottom lip lol

They reviewed literally just because smart became a professional actor bruh wtf

Kat swung around and the shorter Smart was crouching fown

Smart was WRITHING in pain and now he's totally fine to handle the ball immediately.

Bro why do the Celtics players act like they just got shot after every foul

15 point lead on Celtics   Timberwolves: hold my beer

Stg every single time a Celtics player gets touched it’s like they’ve been suplexed by a sumo wrestler

Games like this expose KAT for what he is: a very nice player who puts up huge vanity shots. A true star in basketball should be like an ace in baseball. They stop losing streaks, and a true star should be able to stop opponents' runs. Instead, Towns just absolutely folds.

Separates good teams from bad teams. If the celtics had a 17 point lead they wouldn’t even allow the wolves to get it to 10.

KAT getting shut down by a bunch of dudes half a foot shorter than him

Celtics did not study our tape, it is super obvious. It took half time for them to figure out our offense. We are playing same awful defense that we have been playing for the whole game, we just cant score back.

Am I dumb or was Peyton Pritchard drafted in 2019?

No he was drafted this year. Just stayed in college for a while.

This might honestly be the worst reffed game of the season. And not even if a “the Wolves are getting screwed” way — they’ve been truly awful in both directions

Don’t know what the foul is there... but I’ll allow it

Look like they box out! Just look! Even though it was a foul. No chances to get O board. 6’5 guards box out Towns!

I liked this game more when we were winning

I’m listening on radio. Are we even trying to guard Tatum? Sounds like he’s hitting everything

He’s very good

Celtics we’re just the tougher and more composed team. Smart makes a lot of little winning plays for them.  Helps that Tatum couldn’t miss. At some point you almost have to double just to get the ball out of his hands.

This ones over boys. We don’t win games like this and Boston actually has something to play for.

Grant Williams is only 6’ 6”, but the dude is strong

28 point swing in the 2nd half. You can't make this sh** up

F*** Marcus Smart.

I hate how Bill simmons is gonna talk about this game... everything about Boston is so insufferable

I'm fairly certain the Celtics announcers don't know what a foul is.

We should copyright 4th quarter meltdowns

I knew we were getting way too cocky in that 2nd quarter. I'm not sure when we played a full 48 minutes. If ever

Can Tatum just f*** off with that ugly a** haircut?

This ain’t even tanking we just suck

I don’t think I’ll ever see the wolves beat the Celtics in my life time

Everyone hoping for tanking. This is what a tanking environment creates. Being unable to win a game that you had complete control of.

Ant pretty much the only guy that played effectively within the system. I don’t think Finch survives the off-season. Would love to see Brad Stevens here next year

Wait did he just say Tatum is going for 45 and 46? I knew he was tearing us up but didn't know it was that bad 😂😂😂

Tatum honestly saved us there they could have wasted so much time

If Tatum doesn't win this for 50, Ill be amazed.

Tatum killed the celtics while saving them.

Got lucky with that 3, but Tatum will finish us. Okogie cant guard him in post.

Pull up three is his game. He makes them at a good clip

This Boston crew is like some weird amalgamation of a fan, coach, and someone who's forgotten that they're on the job

Props to the Celtics they executed big and took this game back starting in the 3rd. Huge comeback, they started nailing their shots, Tatum went off huge for 50.

Jim Pete called Tatum for 50 earlier, he’s 2 away from it

Tatum could get 60

Momentum is with the wolves now, they gotta go win it.

Tatum looked like he could've easily got that to the rim

you knew they were going to tatum to get him 50 easiest double of all time

The wolves are so good at coming back in the 4th they have to give up a 30 point run just so they can win from behind

Marcus Smart is what people thought Pat Bev was

I hate smart

He's exactly the kind of guy you want on the team.

Marcus smart gotta practice falling over right? Like there is no other way lol

Kemba's helping the Wolves tonight.

They just don’t miss 3s

I don’t love this new defensive scheme of allowing wide open 3s

Kemba in his bag at the worst time

cardiac Kemba killed us late

turns out it is not a good idea to leave shooters wide open

Well scoring 50 against the Timberwolves is like scoring 25 against any other team so it’s not impressive 😤

I take solace in the fact at how mad Boston fans must be at how close of a game this has been LOL

The difference in poise between Tatum  and KAT can be measured in parsecs.

Give me Tatum over KAT

Proper tank game. Nice way to pull out an L

Why did one of the longest games of the season have to be with terrible announcers

Boston's experience and strong team play is just too much. Still, the Wolves played pretty well tonight. They played hard. I think we were out coached a little too. I love Finch. i guess you look good as a coach when your guy Tatum puts up 53 and 10.

Who doesn’t love tank commander Vanterpool’s goated defensive scheme of ‘leave them wide open in the corner and hope they miss’

Wide Open corner threes are hit at a 60% rate in the nba. Maybe instead of designing a defense to allow a corner three, design one to stop it.

Leaving open 3s is the tank Strat. They disguise it as a defensive scheme but we all know the goal is to lose games

Thoughts on tonight’s game      Jayson scary

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Timberwolves, Home, 4/9/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Timberwolves, Home, 4/9/21

Post by Ktron Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:59 pm

Celtics playing like we do

Aight which quarter are we putting up 11 points in? I got money on 3rd

williams looks like a budget avery bradley

This ain’t even tanking we just suck

I don’t think I’ll ever see the wolves beat the Celtics in my life time

Marcus smart gotta practice falling over right? Like there is no other way lol

Ktron

Back to top Go down