Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-warriors-41721.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  These should be fun.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Well....let's see if the recent play is for real (team wise) or just a run of lottery teams.    A win against the Celtics would have me thinking second round type hope Smile

Wow...just noticed that after all the crappy games and dysfunctional basketball this year for the Warriors....Celtics are only....2...games..up??

Celtics have an above average defense so it won't be easy for Curry to continue the streak. His shooting also cooled off a bit in the last game vs. Cleveland.

No Jaylen brown. Are we going streaking?

Is Fournier out? I can see him as the main bench scorer they have.

Easy W tonight. We should have won the first matchup

Gonna be a tough one, Celtics are really playing well lately (garbage time disaster the other day notwithstanding). I think they're missing a few key pieces tonight though so that should help.

No timelord, so it’ll be easier for our centers to protect the rim, and still no Fournier

Celtics have been playing much better at home since they opened up the arena to fans, so this may be a tough battle. A W here depends on how much the bench steps up on defense and what version of Draymond we see tonight

Just saw Celtics only team over .500 vs us since 2014. Tonight we can fix that (they are just 1 game over .500)

Their 5-game win streak is not as impressive as it might look once you dig down. They've got major players out. Streak's gotta end sometime. I think we're going to do it.

Sounds like Jaylen Brown is out.  Think that takes it from slight favorite Boston to slight favorite GS.

Lets get 5 in a row!

it's jackson and van gundy...guess i'll watch it on mute.

Not gonna lie, nervous about this one

Why do I anticipate a clunker? 😖

Curry going for 60 tonight

Celtics playing that Cavs defense on Steph lmao

Curry touches a player, foul on Curry.   Curry gets mauled by player, play on.

Tristan Thompson been annoying since before the Cavs rivalry

Smart is a annoying mfer

Cs knows how to limit Curry, this is going to be a big game for him.

Smart literally pushes Steph then shoots and refs call a foul on Steph lol

Just remember: you can literally “beat up” Steph Curry and he can’t even bump you. GG

Crazy how role players like Smart get more respect from refs than Stephen F***ing Curry

Smart is mauling him - no calls.

Smart is not leaving curry any space at all !!!

I hate Marcus Smart so much

Refs praying on our downfall. Get ready for this game to be completely ruined by them

Kemba walker getting superstar calls lmao

Marcus smart somehow gets superstar calls

Why tf does a role player like smart get more calls than Curry???

Imagine if curry got those calls like Kemba.

These refs are absolute garbage

Lmao Boston sh**ting the bed

We got off to a fast start last time we played the Celtics too. The game's far from over but this is as good of a start as you could hope for

Steph realize he needs to stop giving his bum teammates shots? 🧐 let's gooo aggressive steph lol

love that these guys are hunting for Kemba. Keep it up!!!!

Amazing start to this game! The Celtics are a great team though, we've gotta stay locked in

Jabari looks like he slimmed down

Jabari Parker defense is so a**

Oubre and Wiseman were really holding us down. 20 game win streak incoming, sixth seed and a ring.

Wiggins should be in at all times with Tatum

Wish we'd guard their only offensive threat right now... Tatum is wide open

Tatum looks sharp tonight, might be one of those shootout games btw him and Steph like the Steph/Luka duel in another Saturday night matchup

Poole on Kornet is easy money

Whos that stretched out Ricks Berry looking chap?

Kornet looks like a cancer patient.

This Kornet guy kind of looks like John Lennon

And why is George Mikan the celtics center and suddenly it's 1945?

That Celtics player Barnet looks like a 42 year old software engineer who took the growth serum from falcon & winter soldier.  (MY NOTE:  I presume he meant 'Kornet' and not Barnet)

I need Draymond to give Tatum a hard foul if he drives. One tendency Tatum has is he doesn’t like contact on his drives and he keeps his eyes and head down so he doesnt see the help or passing angles.  Make him think next time.  (MY NOTE:  Nice observation)

Tatum so good wow

Tatum is very hot right now.

Tatum is getting into the paint at will

Some of these dudes on the floor for the Celtics look exactly like players who would play for the Celtics

This might be the best I’ve seen the first and second strings play all season. Let’s keep it up.

So Oubre was the problem

Tatum is hard carrying them rn

Kornet look like he just stepped out of a time machine that brought him from the 50's.

Celtics really missing Brown and Fournier, they can’t score lol

Tatum can’t score when Wiggins is guarding him.

Trade Oubre for a potato bag and decent role player and we championship.

Wiggins playing nice tonite. He’s playing Tatum well, it’s just Tatum is so good so can’t knock him for being cooked sometimes.

Tatum getting a trip to Wiggins Island tonight baby 🏝

Tatum is so long

Kemba is a shell of the guy he was 2 years ago. Feel bad for Boston fans, that contract is unmovable

They’re all about If Tatum and Brown can click. If they can, I think they can win the finals. If not, then ainge did all that for...?

Da** that Pritchard 3 was Steph distance

Pritchard can shoot

I dont even know these people bombing us

It’s a solid rookie.

Hate it when bums torch us.

Thompson playing that cleveland style defense lol

Bruh Tristian Thompson has the worst posture I've ever seen lol. Walks like a 70 year old man sticking his butt out

Ah the classic Curry vs Tristan matchup

Lmao Tristan Thompson getting clowned by everyone

Thompson look like a raccoon.

It hurts to be Tristan Thompson.

Dray knows how to completely neutralize TThompson

Tatum is scorching.

Smart is a strong motherf*** er man.

The more Bazemore dribbles the more brain cells he loses I swear.

Why can't we just trap Tatum and their team just crumble???

Refs really trying to help Boston

Walker just flops into people

this is as good as i've seen Kemba play in a Celtics uni this season, and as i suspected it's shaping up to be a Steph/Tatum shootout

refs won that last few minutes of the 2nd

Two hottest players in the NBA at the Moment, both with no help

Jaylen brown hello?

Tatum turned into Kobe tonight.

I'm confused how does Kemba Walker keep getting these moving screens as fouls?

Tatum doing Tatum things. What the hell are we supposed to do.

Tatum's mutton chops look terrible

Tatum always kills us

Man what a complete let down at the half. To be up only 6 after playing so well is so frustrating.
(MY NOTE:  That was very surprising, in a nice way for us)

Wiggins needs to play lock down D on Tatum 2nd half

Uh I don’t like they’re going into the second half with confidence.We’ve outplayed them and somehow only up six.

Game over, there's no coming back from this meltdown.

look when boston is on as they are, they are a top 7-8 team  and when Tatum is unconscious and they are at home, this is a team that is pretty hard to beat….cant get too upset…but its frustrating especially when its so predictable.

Maybe we should do a better job guarding Tatum? Just a thought

Dude Kemba and Tatum always kill us, they always hit daggers against our team

Walker and tatum playing their best basketball all season right now

Of course Kemba goes off against us ffs

Imagine getting lit up by Kemba Walker in 2021.

Tatum is too good. He’s giving them everything

I legitimately despise Kent bazemore so much

Everyone is trash offensively besides Steph. They can't handle good defense on them

They're doubling Steph yet Warriors defense ain't doubling anyone on the Celtics

We’re doubling Tatum it seems like, but it turns out Kemba is a decent player

Kemba only plays good against us man

Tatum and Kemba gonna play 40+ minutes tonight. We have to make a big run when they sit otherwise this is over.

How is Smart that wide open?!!

Why isn’t smart despised more he’s one of the most scurrilous floppers in the league

Kerr better adjust but tbh I don't see it

Adjust what? The bench is absolute trash. And then you have injuries On top.  (MY NOTE:  He's talking about their injuries?  We're missing 3 of our top 6 players!)

Brad Stevens exposing Kerr over and over

Tatum having the game of his life smh

got Tatum looking like Michael Jordan tonight. he's scoring inside at will. this is trending loss. Steph is making shots but it's much tougher shots and he's getting extra attention. Tatum is killing us 1-on-1 and now Kemba is going so it's even harder to throw a double at him

I hate this team so much man just pitiful

We need to throw double teams at Tatum and make someone else beat us.   (MY NOTE:  Just like we did with Curry)

Can we keep trading 3 attempts between Smart and Curry?

So whoever gets more between Steph and Tatum will win apparently. (Steph has 2 more, we are up 2)

The “have Stephen Curry” offense working well for us right now

Nope we aint losing this game for sure lol

Imagine having another superstar next to Steph. Oh wait we did

Lol why are the Celtics just standing around

Full defensive lineup + Curry for offense

i gotta say, hearing fans in TD garden is amazing, i just hope we send them home upset

I don’t know about this let them take open threes and hope they miss them defense philosophy

something we can hang our hats on is that the celtics have more airballs than we do

4th quarter Tatum vs Curry should be fun

Payton has nullified Kemba. He has to play the rest of the game. Its gonna come down to Curry vs Tatum.

Wiggins has to play more physical on Tatum. Keeps on getting burned

Alright our second unit was better than theirs tonight. Let's capitalize please

Really need Wiggins and Baze to limit Tatum. But man Tatum is so smooth

Imagine a Steph Tatum duo bruh

Dodged a few bullets here letting Tatum and Pritchard get good outside looks

Kemba and tatum still in the game? Yo they playing the whole 4th?

Wiggins 1st pick vs Jabari Parker 2nd Pick lmao

battle of the “shoulda couldas”

Jabari was Carmelo lite.  Too bad he has no more ACLs

Might have to call Tatum 'Mr. Swish'. Some nice shots.

Jabari always been a bucket

the celtics had literally 3 airballs this game how are they up

Wiggins playing amazing defense tatum just making everything

Tatum is so good.

Celtics are far more talented as a team. Just goes to show you how much Curry carries us.

Look at it this way: Celtics entire squad is shooting lights out...and we are only down 2

lol tristan thompson is their vocal leader we can't lose this

Tatum getting calls like he MJ

two arguable push-offs on tatum and no warrior fouls on that drive

Tristan "outrebounded by curry" Thompson

Wtf does Tatum not rest? Dudes been out there the entire time

Celtics are chasing wins unlike us lol

Kemba every time he misses a shot: WAAAHHH I WAS FOULED

Tatum’s combination of size, skill, and speed is frankly ridiculous. What a player

How the f*** hasn’t Kemba been given a tech yet. F***em refs. They better not overturn the call

I'm confused by that being overturned. The hand contact is what I saw as the foul.

Tatum is ridiculous tonight

WTF ????? Tatum gets calls and 2 time mvp not ?!!!?

Yeah Tatum has been great but Baze has been Celtics best player

Draymond missed layup and Kemba 3 you can’t make this sh** up

I hate Marcus Smart but the guy is clutch and I'd love to have him on the team.  

Kemba least clutch player on the floor put it in

Lol at Tristan acting like he just won a ship. Steph living in his head rent free.

ABC game, the storyline was wrote for the Celtics before the game started

Kemba hit cluch shots and mfer had a cluuuuucth whistle all game as well

Why the he** we didn't pick up Jabari Parker?

welp can’t win a 5 on 8 4th quarter. congrats NBA you garbage league. love seeing your ratings plummet.

Boston didn't get the Win, Warriors lost it man. Smdh

Boston acting like they won the damn Superbowl beating a hobbled Steph Curry who's doing it all by himself pretty much.

Yea, this was a really good win for them. Should they not be stoked? They're missing their second best/best player too....

Tatum and Brown are only 23 and 24. Da** bright future for the Celtics

Only if Celtics have a bright future no way Tatum will stay

He signed a 5-year extension

Celtics needed all that just to beat Steph

This game turned when the refs overturned a clear foul on Curry. That said, no excuses for how we executed down the stretch, which was very, very badly.

Honestly sick of all of Draymond’s constant barking on and off the court when he can’t make an open layup in clutch time.

Draymond is a bum offensively. Wannabe hero but moreso of an idiot. Like cmon, what the **** are those misses? Dumb and Dumber (with Bazemore) down the stretch.

Hey draymond, my grandma woulda made that layup

Adam Silver needs to be launched directly into the sun. Fix the f***ing officiating dumb a**

Jayson Tatum is so f***ing good. That celtics squad is seriously underachieving with how good their talent is.

A warriors squad at half strength, taking even more big injuries during the game ... going toe to toe with a full health Boston squad who are playing out their minds... and they celebrate like won a championship after getting the win.  (MY NOTE:  delusional)

Full health Boston squad without Brown and Fournier ?

This season is messed up  They need soft, squishy fans in the front row, not hard tables.

Total meltdown at the end of 1st half, and again at the end of 2nd half.   Refs were trash, but credit to Tatum, Smart, and Kemba, who were ballin

Jayson Tatum is the prototypical basketball player.

Man we can't just let the turkey sub beat out the steak sub like this :'(

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21

Post by gyso Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:27 pm

I didn't see any mention of Gary Payton II saving the ball and then going over the table and smashing the top of his head in the process. We'd be singing praises and giving out Tommy Points if our player did that.

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Warriors, Home, 4/17/21

Post by atcross Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 pm

gyso wrote:I didn't see any mention of Gary Payton II saving the ball and then going over the table and smashing the top of his head in the process.  We'd be singing praises and giving out Tommy Points if our player did that.

That was Toscano, not Payton II.

atcross

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:46 pm

atcross wrote:
gyso wrote:I didn't see any mention of Gary Payton II saving the ball and then going over the table and smashing the top of his head in the process.  We'd be singing praises and giving out Tommy Points if our player did that.

That was Toscano, not Payton II.

Thanks, it was the other fringe NBA player on their team.  

Going from memory is no longer safe for me!?! (LOL)

The Warriors seem to like him, according to the talking heads on the ABC broadcast.

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:52 pm

I'll take the sandwich with the bacon, TY
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down