Vankisa
Ktron
bobheckler
atcross
dboss
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Celtics coaching search guide: The candidates and probabilities - Page 5 Empty Re: Celtics coaching search guide: The candidates and probabilities

Post by Ktron Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:45 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktron wrote:
dboss wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:I forgot all about that, shame on me.  He sounded like he had an inside scoop!!!!!!!!!  No way they would deal with him.  I do wonder what he is doing, it is like he fell off the face of the basketball world.

Return to the Lakers (2016–2019)
In June 2016, Shaw returned to the Los Angeles Lakers as the team's newest associate head coach under new head coach Luke Walton's coaching staff.

I guess after Walton was canned, Shaw was too

I would not want Shaw anyways.  I remember that he left us to sign with LA and it pissed a lot of fans off including myself.
Waaaaaaaaa Mad

Exactly he’s a traitor
If going to the Lakers is the criteria for being classified a traitor then I agree…wait, no I don’t. If they go to the Lakers they’re not only Traitors, they’re scum and need to be blindfolded and forced to take a long walk off a short pier. (Or just pushed over the Mystic River Bridge) However, (in my Stephen A voice) if they just leave than like Al, they should be welcomed back unless they talk s**t then they get the MRB treatment.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Celtics coaching search guide: The candidates and probabilities - Page 5 Empty Re: Celtics coaching search guide: The candidates and probabilities

Post by bobheckler Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:33 am

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-ime-udoka-top-233022758.html

NBA Rumors: Ime Udoka 'at the top of Celtics' list' in head coach search

Justin Leger
Tue, June 22, 2021, 5:30 PM

A clear frontrunner appears to have emerged in the Boston Celtics' search for a new head coach.

In light of recent reports that Ime Udoka is a finalist for the job, Marc Stein of The New York Times writes that the Brooklyn Nets assistant coach is "believed to be at the top of Boston's list" of candidates to replace Brad Stevens.

Celtics Coaching Candidates - Ime Udoka

Stadium's Jeff Goodman had reported Monday on NBC Sports Boston that Udoka and Chauncey Billups are the top two candidates for the Celtics' head coaching gig.

Udoka played seven seasons in the NBA before beginning his coaching career. He served as an assistant for the San Antonio Spurs (2012-19) and Philadelphia 76ers (2019) before joining the Nets in October 2020.

Celtics stars Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart already know what it's like to have Udoka pacing the sideline. In 2019, Udoka was an assistant coach for Team USA at the FIBA World Cup.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:04 am

Ime and Chauncy would both make me happy.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:15 am

Udoka comes from the Pop coaching tree and has more experience as an assistant coach than Billups.  He has paid his dues.

His success or that of Billups will heavily depend on who they bring in as assistants.  

If Udoka is their top guy I would think that he would get hired pretty soon. But if Billups is really their guy they probably cannot make an announcement before the Clips win or go.
home.  It seems to me that these two candidates should be on everyone's A list.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:13 pm

bobheckler wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-ime-udoka-top-233022758.html

NBA Rumors: Ime Udoka 'at the top of Celtics' list' in head coach search

Justin Leger
Tue, June 22, 2021, 5:30 PM

A clear frontrunner appears to have emerged in the Boston Celtics' search for a new head coach.

In light of recent reports that Ime Udoka is a finalist for the job, Marc Stein of The New York Times writes that the Brooklyn Nets assistant coach is "believed to be at the top of Boston's list" of candidates to replace Brad Stevens.

Celtics Coaching Candidates - Ime Udoka

Stadium's Jeff Goodman had reported Monday on NBC Sports Boston that Udoka and Chauncey Billups are the top two candidates for the Celtics' head coaching gig.

Udoka played seven seasons in the NBA before beginning his coaching career. He served as an assistant for the San Antonio Spurs (2012-19) and Philadelphia 76ers (2019) before joining the Nets in October 2020.

Celtics stars Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart already know what it's like to have Udoka pacing the sideline. In 2019, Udoka was an assistant coach for Team USA at the FIBA World Cup.

Bob

. I’m cool with that. It’d be even cooler if he’s allowed to have his fiancé, Nia Long sit along side him on the bench.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:28 pm

Nia Long, ahh!

http://www.justjared.com/2020/07/25/nia-long-explains-why-shes-never-married-her-longtime-love-ime-udoka/
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5