Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game.

4 posters

Go down

Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game. Empty Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game.

Post by international Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:58 am

After averaging 20.3 PPG and 8.7 APG in Summer League, he dropped 92- and 60-point performances in back-to-back games at the Portland Pro-Am! .

international

Back to top Go down

Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game. Empty Re: Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game.

Post by dboss Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:26 am

international wrote:After averaging 20.3 PPG and 8.7 APG in Summer League, he dropped 92- and 60-point performances in back-to-back games at the Portland Pro-Am! .

That is interesting. I had a gut feeling he would return with the Celtics going to the SL championship game,
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game. Empty Re: Payton Pritchard is back in Vegas for the final game.

Post by bobheckler Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:20 am

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:20 pm

Geez...........You make me laugh every time Bob, if it isn't you it is Gyso!!!!!!!!!! Love it

This kid just won my heart over by coming back for the final game. Love it.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL CELTIC PRIDE
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Not worth its own thread.

https://fb.watch/7N5-L9O6Bi/

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down