Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away, 11/28/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away, 11/28/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away, 11/28/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:18 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-raptors-112921.html

by FLCeltsFan

Losing to Boston pi**es me off more than it should for a regular season game.   Winning against Boston makes me happier than it should for a regular season game.

We got this, boys. Scottie going for 19/11/5

Ready to cheer, ready to be disappointed. Ready to blame everyone on this team, including the security.

pascal is doing security now too?

I bet Siakam will shake his head in disbelief when things don’t go his way and blame the refs.

Raps have zero shot at winning this game 🥲

it's always especially nice to beat boston, but without OG and Trent this will be an L unfortunately.

Williams is usually the Raptors' biggest problem. With him out, hopefully it makes things easier.

Horford is old but still pretty good. Hopefully he is too slow for Precious but I’m leery of that vet savvy.

no Jaylen no RWill no Schroder no GTJ = easy win against Celtics

Here for a Saltic L

At least we can say that we’re in a rebuilding phase. The Cs have no excuse for sucking.

I think Boston is sorta on the upswing of a rebuild (transitioning into Brown and Tatum as the main high usage guys from Irving, Kemba, And Hayward).

hope Gary is injured for this game

What is wrong with our fan base?

This is such a toxic fanbase, wishing injuries on our players

Does any other fanbase wish injuries on their own players? What the he** is wrong with some of you?

Assume poster means miss this game. As do I. Why? Forces Nurse to start Fred, OG, Scottie, Siakam, Achiuwa. At least for 1 game. Guess it's not happening

Gonna be tough to deal with Horford since Birch is out. Precious struggled against Horford last time.

Albert turned back the clock this season. Man is playing like prime Atlanta Hawks Horford.

I'm gonna be a horfraud hater for time, I still haven't forgotten about TJ Ford

Same here. I’d barf if Horford ever got traded here

Still amongst the worst fouls I’ve seen. I remember reading how he visited TJ in hospital and TJ told him it wasn’t his fault and stuff. Pfffft… TJ was just being the bigger person.

Marcus smart seems like kryptonite for fred. Its not a good matchup for us. Da** smart seems like such a great player against us. Does so many intangibles.

Team doesn’t have a timeline on OG’s injury. Looks like it might be a “problem”

How does an injury go from "will be out a long time" to "day by day" to suddenly "going to be a problem"

Ask Isiah Thomas’ hip     And the raptors have never been transparent with injuries

It's unprofessional that the Raptors feel the need to be so deceitful when reporting injuries and their severity. If it was the playoffs go ahead and do your thing, but I dont see other organizations being this way in the regular season.

Fred typically feasts on low iq players or one-dimensional types. He can't out-smart marcus smart. It's just one of those matchups that makes fred look average for some reason.

Still think we win. Celtics are missing a bunch of their guys too and we still have Fred and Siakam who have that winning culture.

Oh no doubt. Eazy Dub

Not feeling too good about this one. Laughing

Another L. teams depleted. Revv up the tank

Guys don't worry. I bet against the raptors today, so we will definitely win this!

No Robert Williams is good news for us. He absolutely killed us on the glass last game against Boston.

We're tanking.

I don't wish injury on GTJ.. just don't want him to play .. he's trash and shouldn't be starting.. should be a 6th man scorer off the bench.

You literally just posted that you hoped Gary was injured

Lol of course Jaylen Brown is playing and og and Trent are out..such a Raptors' thing to happen lol

My body is ready for a double double for Al Horford and a career high for Enes Kanter.

Enes Freedom going off today

I was excited that Timelord was out but then remembered in the very few minutes I've seen of Boston this season, Horford played out of his mind. Can't stress how little of Boston I've watched though

These Celtics jerseys are as ugly as their fanbase is racist

What kinda sense does it make for Boston to wear their city jerseys and us not to it our own home game lol.

It's a Scott Foster game. We already lost

Nurse rolling out the tank early by benching Barnes

No, that was actually the most optimal decision since Scottie started completly out of it and turned it over twice.

This ain’t Scottie Barnes, it’s Potty Barnes

Bruh we challenged before any team had 5 points 🤦‍�🤦‍�

Is anyone else torturing themselves by listening to Celtics commenatators

Celtics broadcasts are SO much more enjoyable without Heinsohn, RIP

Yuta the Tatum stopper, I remember I suggested this last season and people laughed

Man, I hate the Celtics. It’s childish how much I hate them and how much failure I wish on all their players, individually and collectively.

this celtics stream is painful to watch. 🥺🥺

Whistle already going the other side tonight. Happens every night it seems and specially when we play in SBA.

The raptors are never going to win anything with this clown as head coach

They get to play Kanter cause we have no shooters...

Uh it's actually Enes Freedom now

These refs gonna hurt us

I mean I didn't even bat an eye when Alvin called Marcus a flopper. It is what it is, is there anyone even a Celtics fan who would say otherwise? Hell Marcus wouldn't say otherwise lol

enes kanter running is hilarious

I can't believe this bum Smart kept us from the conference finals by getting possessed by steph curry for a quarter.

If our fans are smart, the need to start screaming "CHINA" when Enes Freedom is at the line  (MY NOTE:  this is funny)

Kanter playing volleyball

Man just give it to barnes he has Enes on him

Wait, is that sh** on the bottom of Boston's shorts a design choice? It just makes them look dirty

**** Pritchard is in

I don’t like seeing Pritchard on the court. I’m getting flashbacks

Am I watching bob the builder? 🧱

We’re triple teaming Enes Freedom Kanter

LMFAO. Man named himself freedom. Gotta respect the man for bringing awareness to the uygher genocide even though he’s a hypocrite.

Need a Freedom vs World Peace boxing match for fun.

So much Kanter propaganda on the Celtics feed. The Dalai Lama he definitely ain't

Changing his name to 'Enes Kanter Freedom' dude is so annoying

Bro...kanter is a hero to turkish ppl. No doubt about that for real. What he's done is highly admirable.

I respect Kanter's stance on his issues but there's no way anyone with a rational mind could think he's not doing this for mostly clout. I tried to think otherwise but it's incredibly hard to think otherwise lol

It's gonna cost him money and his safety for speaking out like this. Can't just be for clout.

Kanter is mini Kyrie. Both dumb and have big mouths

Celtics shoot 32% and are up. This is not good

Grant Williams looks like a default 2K character

Grant willams is everything svi should be

grant williams always playing like an all star vs the raps lol

Grant Williams ears are small af bro

Where does Grant Williams buy his Q tips  (MY NOTE:  First time I've heard this.  I'll have to start paying attention)

The only thing giving me hope in this game is that the Celtics secretly hate each other and have chemistry issues.

"Ime Udoka all over Grant Williams" - what does that mean lol

I want to see Grant getting cussed out. Come on camera crew. Don’t be shy, show us more.

Probably wanted Williams to foul Siakam instead of giving up the easy dunk

Tatum is also the new Siakam. Guy just settles out there. On cruise control most of the game and just goes not give an ef.

I get irrationally worried everytime I see Pritchard check in

Every time Boston touches the ball it's a foul

All we know how to do is foul all game and later blame refs.

Whistle gets blown anytime theres contact with the Celtics man, refs are the only reason they're in the game.

The Celtics are so bad. They should be up by 10+ with the way the refs have been helping them

Marcus Not-so-Smart is the least likable player in the nba

Svi got negative 1 brain cells

Garbage basketball. That arena is dead quiet. Nothings happening

the celtics have a young superstar and a young star and are dog doodoo... they look more treadmill than us. who would of thought this a few years ago

Grant Williams jumps into two players and gets a blocking foul. Okay.

Thanks for helping FVV up Tatum, great guy!

Hate the Celtics but I'd love for Jaylen (or Jason) to be one our team. He'd so kill for us. Sucks he's being wasted on this drama-filled franchise  (MY NOTE:  where is this drama they keep mentioning?  Smart's comments from a couple of weeks ago?)

refs are in love with their whistles rn. only when it’s on the left side of the floor

Barnes owned the Celtics

Barnes certified Celtic killer

We can safely say we all saw grant going off against us. I’m not even surprised at this point

Fat scrub Williams hurts us every time

I hate Grant Williams and I don’t know why.

udoka calling his 4th early in the third man lol celtics are f***ed this year

Honestly seems like he can't stand them I mean, I kinda understand though, its a long way from coaching the Duncan era Spurs

tatum 1 for 11 they tried to give it to us but we got no one to take it with

Tatum is so overrated. He’s got insane potential but he has lots of underwhelming games

More shame on the Celtics. At least the Raptors were supposed to be bad this year. And we’re missing three starters.

The celtics are so unlikable

jalyen and jayson (al too) are cool but the rest of them are def those guys that nobody liked in highschool lmao

The Celtics are a bunch of floppers…Williams should be fined for that

Boston got the GOAT Flopper Marcus Smart

Boston really just rely on flopping smh

Celtics stink but we stink even more

Celtics used to be raptors kryptonite. Now with Brad Steven gone, they’re not good at all.  (MY NOTE:  maybe you should have waited for the final score before posting this?)

Who is this kanter matty d is talking about? All I know is FREEDOM

If I was a Celtics fan, I’d be embarrassed tbh.

Boston have no right to complain about calls 😂

I have never seen a player regress like Tatum has

Josh Richardson is driving me nuts with his complaining considering how this game has been reffed

Dollar store Lou Williams needs to stop cry about these calls

This would be an absolute blowout if Tatum and Brown were even halfway accurate tonight.

Raptors suck, COVID back and the sun sets at 2pm  This is rock bottom for me

Raptors made celtics look good, that's an achievement in itself.

There is nothing healthy about being a Raptors fan. I should be asleep right now but I'm watching this and not even having a good time

Being trash sucks

Shocking that we lost to a healthy Celtics squad while missing two of our starters and our best bench big man. So bizarre.

The celtics weren't healthy   They  were missing timelord and schroder.   Both of them give us problems.  

Broadcast is flat. Crowd is flat. Team is flat.

Every-time we play the Celtics Smart looks like Curry, EVERYTIME

Love Marcus Smart Aka prime iverson against us

Take your bummy ass win that was handed to you Boston. Still a 🗑 team.

30 free throws. Many of them completely undeserved. That’s the game right there.

F*** you Boston

marcus smart always turns into a good 3pt shooter when he faces us man da**

I dare Smart to shoot lights out against another team, he can’t

He’s a good 3 pt shooter, check his stats

Smart has a higher 3pt % than Trae Young and Lula Doncic. Stop acting surprised.

Can we not let Tatum get going right now?

Look IDGAF, this one is purely on the refs. They've f***ed up any momentum we've gotten and not to mention just being extremely biased in favour of the Celtics

i hate marcus dumb and his stupid face

Marcus Stupid really does own our rranfyise and it's depressing

Why do the Celtics jerseys look dirty

Pascal puts the P in Pain sometimes

I cant stand Marcus Smart

Making Smart look like Klay out here

My irrational disgust for Boston teams continues apace.

I don't think there's a single thing in this league that annoys me more than Marcus Smart scoring

Marcus Smart the 28% 3pt shooter that shoots 90% from 3 against the Raptors

We are really gonna lose the game to Marcus smart lmao

Wow I really hate Marcus Smart it's kind of insane

Every boston game is the same: refs give them a ton of free throws and all their bum players don’t miss 3s

I hate losing to Boston

Haha scott foster is so blatant, mans got 6 figures bet on the Cs tonight

You know you're down bad when Enes Kanter Freedom is flexing on ya.

Pretty sure Enes Kanter gets his eye brows done

If Pritchard was an animal he'd be a pug

Smart threw his head back after running into his own teammate lmao

Oh no we suck again

Raptors team has no chemistry. No smiles, bad body language, not having fun.   The crowd is also really dead. Zero energy.

Trade Pascal and Precious

I hope someone sucker punches Siakam out there. He's so awful.

CANT EVEN BLAME US, 31ft attempts to our 16 lmao that's literally the game right there.

Man I'm so glad our crowd claps and applaud instead of booing when we lose

Got beat by a team whose coach despises his own players, none of whom even like playing with each other.  (MY NOTE:  Man.  They are really imagining drama, aren't they?)

I hate just blaming the refs but I honestly think that about sums up this game. Annoying fouls and an inconsistent whistle is extremely frustrating.

Refusing to give the ball to the Raps to inbound while the Celtics are taking their time getting up is just on another level

Honestly think our defence is causing the foul shots. We are often late to recover and then foul and we aggressively go for steals which lead to reach-ins.

The Raptors shot 31% from 3 and the C's scored 15 points off turnovers which most were unforced.  The ref excuse is lazy when it's clearly evident that the team was outplayed.

Am I crazy or is our crowd trash? Isn't it a full arena?

The day Marcus Smart hits less than 4 threes on less than a 40%+ clip against the Raptors is the day the world ends.

KING OF THE NORTH

Marcus Smart owns us lol

Our Lowry trade was legit. One is building a brick house, the other is already in a different country.

our max player 8-19 for 18 points lol. I can't believe some guy on this forum really said siakam is better than paul geroge

now post boston's max players statlines

Tatums one of the clutchest players in the league   Unlike Siakam.

Lol Tatum has 9 assists tho.

yeah tatum looked bad but he has a record of being an all star talent these past few years just like lillard. It's a slump

someone please have a word with khem, no all green fits on the bench against the celtics

Enes Kanter got a lot of playing time tonight, and that’s because the Raps did not attack the paint with him in the game… team has got to take advantage of certain situations and it feels like they never do.

I blame the weather!

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down