Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:49 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-heat-13122.html

by FLCeltsFan

Herro hates the Celtics , 40 piece coming  (MY NOTE:  Make that a 13 piece, on 5-18 shooting)

Boston is an irrational team. Trap game

definition of trap game - A trap game is a game played against an opponent generally deemed to be easy to defeat.

They got two dudes on their team that can drop 50. I hope to gawd our team doesn't think this is a trap game. The Celtics are just insanely inconsistent cause they have no play making. They're like a Ricky Rubio away from being a good team.  (MY NOTE:  In other words, they need to run their offense through a floor general and not through the most talented scorers)

It would be nice for Tyler to remember how much he despises the Celtics tonight.

Crazy that he thought he was getting drafted by them lol

Celtics fans are crazy 🤣 they're saying they aren't worried about Herro because of Marcus Smarts' defense. If anything is stopping Herro from cooking them it's because of a triple OT game.

Man I hate the Celtics. More than any other team.

Seeing their name just makes my blood start boiling.

Herro drops 30+ tonight like he always does vs the Celtics.

Boston usually plays the Heat tough, so this one is going to be earned.

Nothing better than a bounce back win on the road against the Celtics!

not feeling good about this one

I want the Heat to win this game really bad. I don't like Boston and especially Tatum.

Well we're screwed if we get ref'd again, we can't manage foul trouble this game.

Celtics defense is elite lately   I feel like horford and Williams might clamp bam but let’s see  (MY NOTE:  Horford alone played Bam to a draw)

Good night for Herro to have a new career high.

40 points on 45 shots, im ready for it!

As always f*** the celtikkks

dont like this situation with so many guys out

We are gonna loooose

Max Strus revenge game  (MY NOTE:  True)

bam owns tatum

Just because Jaylen ran into a brick wall doesn't mean you have to call a foul?

wait so if you just run into someone and fall down, it's a foul?

Sloppy game both sides this far

bam you have Al Horford guarding you please drop 40

Don’t tell me we’re about to have another terrible game against Boston…

Tatum for 50 tonight. Bam with 14 points

brown n tatum yikes

Defense for us is illegal when we get a stop it ends up being a foul.

Strus is guarding Horford… don’t know how I feel about that

We really going with Bam and Caleb on Timelord and Horford. Smh.

Bam needs a post move day 900

celtics cant miss

This is a awful matchup for us without tucker lol they start 2 6’10 bigs

Duncan missed the steal, got scored on, and then fouled Al Horford on the next play… he’s never getting traded  (MY NOTE:  He has 3 more years on his contract after this one, almost $55M)

Let’s go lock in!! The Celtics are a**

I hate our matchup with the Celtics this year they got size over our guys

Those Celtic jerseys look like they were made on power point

celtics cant miss even when its well defended. we're getting tons of open looks and cant make them

People say they can’t watch college basketball because of the quality. I should just show them that. Horford airball, Herro fumble out of bounds, Josh Richardson airball

Spo ran our guys into the ground not calling one sub in a 3 OT game to “match” the raptors.It’s on him to out coach our lack of veterans tonight.

I still don't understand why Spo didn't just put in the subs.   Who cared if we lost after double ot. Not me.

No one ever calls out Spo and his dumb rotations that’s why he keeps getting away with it.

bostons a pg away from being us

This sh**ty team always levels up against us

I’m sold on Marcus Smart - I’m sorry Duncan fans.

Marcus smart is hitting this on us lmfao

Yeah lets just stand around and make their job easy for them.

i swear we're getting better looks than the celtics lol we're literally outplaying them just cant make the open shots

Not a single player playing good

Celtics are just so weird dude they’ll look like this one game and then lose to sh** teams the next

On pace for 56 🥶

I was about to say 😂 if we hit 65, that’ll be good

this crowd is so quiet. every time we’re on offense it feels awkward

You know Smart is riding Bam, but no foul, yet Duncan gets called for the most softest crap that no one else gets called for lol

Bumcan Robinson lol

Celtics fans going to act like they won the chip if they win

Once Tatum gets a PG he gonna be top 10

I feel like we only run zone in Boston lol

Tyler “Celtic Killer” Herro

Celtics missed free throws keeping us in the game

Lol we’re so lucky the Celtics have Jekyll and Hyde syndrome

Tatum looking pi**ed LMAOO.

Lol at this being a close game.... Celtics need help

brown n tatum thats quite a 1 2 punch

hope Jaylen Brown wears a heat jersey one day

I do enjoy watching celts clank free throws 😂😂

Heat got this. I never doubted them. Bam and Herro will combine for 80. Lfg

Lol I'm still doubting

Celtics gotta be the streakiest team I’ve ever see  They can score 7 points in the blink of an eye but jusy as easily miss everything for good few minutes

You gotta admit that Smart pass to Jaylen was pretty sexy

Ah man put Schroieder back in the lineup, Make it easy on us.

I love watching Jaylen hoop

I can’t even hate. Jaylen is a pure hooper

the fact that brown plays bigger than bam kinda scares me

Tbh I wish we could have Jaylen Brown on our team. Dude would be a beast on a competent team.

I want Marcus Smart on the Heat one day

Nah. Give me Brown

Brown destroying Bam on their matchup on both sides

CALEB HATES ROBERT WILLIAMS

Celtics crowd so lethargic lmao

They are confused cause we got so many whites

Celtics announcers are giving heat a lot of credit

ofc smart hits that   You knew I soon as it came out of his hsnd

Marcus smart is the best player ever

bam is robert williams with alot more $$$

and a lot more talent

robert williams 10 pts 10 reb 2 blks 73% fg

Being fed by his teammates, he has 0 offensive ability apart from lobs

Celtics have choked multiple leads before because in crunch time they revert back to Tatum and Brown Iso’s and panic on defense.

The Celtics color commentator makes me want to vomit I think he is the worst in the league and I truly hate him both professionally and personally

Isnt this game only on nba tv?

I live near Boston they are forcing me to watch this horrible man against my will  (MY NOTE:  the NBA TV play-by-play guy was wretchedly obsequious.  He was so sugary sweet about every single thing I could feel my teeth getting cavities just listening to him)

Brown never misses against us f*** him

Duncan has been hot trash

we're extremely short handed and the celtics need all the ref help they can get to have a lead  and we're still going to win
(MY NOTE:   Ooooh, this is going to be fun!)

Smart Tatum and Brown all being hot from 3 at the same time is the flukiest sh** ive ever seen

Feels like Spo throwing the game

Horford more respect than Bam. Sad

celtics still havent played a lick of defense tn

cant wait for these sorry a** celtics losers to be sitting on their couches watching the Heat in the finals a few months from now

Caleb HATES Timelord lol

And now Grant Williams is hitting threes. Of course

We need Yurt for that all white lineup 🔥

we have dunc n strus they have brown n tatum not fair

jalen brown he good

Only need to outscore them by 25 this quarter.

Lol Marcus só extremely clearly shifted a lot on that offensive foul. But the refs won't give it off course. I'm tired of this

Celtics fans r ugly

If there is we hate Marcus Smart club I'll join

I hate Smart’s flopping a**   I’d love it if he was on our team tho lol

The one arena that I want the Heat to get a fat W in and they literally never do it.

They don’t get called for a moving screen. That’s not a thing?

I hate the celtikkks but if they drilling 3s they annoying af cause their defense is top 4 elite

jaylen brown is the only player on the celtics roster that i'd want on my team. everyone else is pathetic

Bam really can be pathetic with his effort. I don't say pathetic lightly either, it's getting bad.

I rooted for Josh on the 6ers but seeing him him green is gross

We got blown out by the Celtics fully healthy too. Hope they didn't figure something out.

Heat fans started saying herro needs to be an all star over garland brown etc and basketball gods gave this man justise Winslow shooting percentages

Was that a Gordon Hayward clone I just saw in a Boston uni??  (MY NOTE:  Sam Hauser)

Bam getting clamped by Grant Williams smh

ima say it one more time the celtics have not played a lick of defense this entire game. if the Heat didnt perform like a highschool team they mightve scored 130 based on the defense the Celtics played

Jaylen will be a Heatle in 2025

Celtics brought their best offensive game, props to them.

Bam was Out rebounded and scored by Al Horford

Hahahahha at least the Strus was loose

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 pm

Heat fans are the most misinformed in sports. They arrive in the second stanza, leave in the third , and make idiotic statements like " the Celtics haven't played a lick of defense." I have really missed these other side posts , btw. Thanks bob.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22

Post by dbrown4 Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:05 am

Well, one thing is absolutely crystal clear...EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE HATES the Celtics!!

Eat it, NBA World!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:28 am

dbrown4 wrote:Well, one thing is absolutely crystal clear...EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE HATES the Celtics!!

Eat it, NBA World!!
Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 1/31/22 Tears_10

db

dbrown,
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:18 pm

I still don't understand why Spo didn't just put in the subs. Who cared if we lost after double ot. Not me. -Sound familiar? (2 time champion btw

No one ever calls out Spo and his dumb rotations that’s why he keeps getting away with it.- Sound familiar? (2 time champion btw)

Celtics announcers are giving heat a lot of credit- Correction Celtic announcer -Singular Scalabrine!

The Celtics color commentator makes me want to vomit I think he is the worst in the league and I truly hate him both professionally and personally
Notice he said “announcer” again-Singular Scalabrine

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down