Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 11/3/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 11/3/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 11/3/21

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:56 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-magic-11321.html

by FLCeltsFan

Well... this game will either show that CElts will bury us because they are still pi**ed about their last game or they will self-destruct and we beat them.

Hard to accept that Orlando could have a better record tomorrow than Boston. But there you go.

This would seem like the classic bounce-back game for a team with their talent, but I'm not so sure. Something isn't right with that core. Even if they win tonight, which they should on paper, I'm out on them as a contender.

I loved Tatum in the draft and he's obviously a great NBA talent too, but he hasn't put it all together yet in my eyes and seems to be a hard player to play with due to his isolation playing style. If I was in their shoes I'd personally move Brown for an elite playmaking guard that breaks up the iso-heavy playing styles of him and Tatum.

They weren't that good last year and they went from one of the best head coaches in the league to a rookie head coach.

Boston are a shambles at the moment, so I'm expecting the Magic to lose! Lol

We either get blown out if the Celtics are in revenge mode after the Chicago loss, or we blow them out if the Celtics are in civil war mode.

Those of y’all going to the game please be loud af. I. can’t stand when I hear those insufferable Celtics chants whenever they play in Amway

I could see the Celtics trying to take out their frustrations on us tonight. If they lose to us, fire up DEFCON-2 for Boston.

Refs are on some bullsh**early.

Franz with solid d and the transition I’m preparing for his HoF speech after his career ends in 20 years

solid what now?

Celtics know that we only win when Cole goes off. I'm expecting Smart to bring the clamps...unless he hasn't made up with Brown and Tatum and sulks a bit. I hope they all sulk.

Forum dead tonight lol

Dead like Amway. It’s pretty quiet here.

Suggs man... gets blocked at the rim then gets completely blown by Schroder on the other end...

Wagner towers over Tatum.

If that's true and Tatum is supposedly 6'9.. Franz is what? 6'11?

Magic playing decent and the Celtics playing poorly (by their expectations) thus far.

I was expecting this to be the Celtics bounce ack game but you couldn't tell by visiting their forum

Something I've noticed about Tatum is he really doesn't pass at all. He is trying to take on all of the Magic by himself. Seems like Jaylen is more of a team player.

Tatum is a ball hog, who loves his game too much.

Tatum out there thinking he is Steph Curry. Just chucking that sh** toward the basket every time it touches his fingers. Best player on our team this game.

This Boston team has really downgraded in my opinion. Keep Tatum and Brown in check and we win this game (easier said than done).

Boston looks hideous and you can tell there is not good chemistry on that team. Someone will be getting traded by the deadline on that team.

At the arena , Boston fans are actually pieces of sh**. I f***ing hate Celtics fans

Whoever thought the halftime show was a good idea should probably re-evaluate.

What happened to the 10 foot unicycle woman flipping bowls on her head? Way more impressive than… whatever that was

Yeah I’m gonna need some therapy after that halftime show

I’m shocked we’re up…sloppy play offensively and shooting 6-20 from 3. What’s helping us? Boston is shooting 6-20 from 3 as well.

We didn’t even play that great. The Celtics really look bad. Horrible rookie coaching? Internal team turmoil (see Woj)? The Curse of Denis Schroeder’s Lost $84 Millions?

According to Marcus Smart, their main problem is to Tatum & Brown not passing the ball enough.

lmao Mo Wagner is so good at flopping luv it

3 fouls on Brown, could be big

Tatum is overrated IMO.

Franz is gonna win this 1 v 1 matchup against Tatum all night. Tatum will score more point but on like 4x more shots.

I can’t get over the halftime performance. I think I hate the magic now lmfao

So...the Magic halftime show went from Red Panda to Contortionist Neapolitan Dynamite?

I’m blaming the halftime show for this start

Tatum was tryna commit murder with that pass

Feel like Robert Williams has owned Mo lately

I don’t know what’s tougher to watch, that halftime show or the first minute of this half

Celtics decided to show up

They had another players only meeting at halftime I guess

until 4th Q, dont worry

Marcus smart said f*** losing to the magic

Boring game. I’m heading to the pub.

Ok lets just forget that start to the 2nd half VERY quickly

We are still going to win this game

Celtics have a lot of pressure to win this one.

Boston isn't even doing anything amazing out there.

Magic players were forced to watch the half time show. Only way this 3rd quarter makes sense.

They gave up a huge lead. This team is not playoff ready. Scoreless for half the quarter. Laughable. Worst team ever

Bruh you're a clown talking about playoff ready. No sh** we aint playoff ready for another few years.

Man if teams can just turn up the defense some and we can't match it, we're in for a long year.

Horford literally just falls down everytime his sh** gets swatted and it's an autocall

I don’t want to place blame but I think the halftime show guy cursed this team

Not really related but Boston is such an odd team

I love this team. Sometimes the ppl you love let you down we’ll be fine.

The Celtics switching seems to be why they're not getting anywhere on Pick and rolls. Don't know why they still set screens over and over, try playing from the post maybe?

The halftime show is 100% to blame for this 3rd quarter performance.

Well we lost this game. We will finish 2-80. Worst record in the NBA. Mosley needs to be fired!

Petition to stop playing games at home since we suck so badly there.

I hate that Celtics fans at Amway are louder than Magic fans

And this team wonders why the opposing teams fans overrun the arena…can’t even play good at home

We don't look comfortable at home. Hopefully we can get a decent crowd on one of the weekend games and give them some energy.

How can mo and Moe not back down Romeo f***ing langford

Boston's veteran talent far exceeds ours along with them having two legit shot makers however I haven't been impressed with a single thing they've done tonight which makes me a tad angry cause I felt Orlando could've been more competitive if we just had played with the same level of energy that we played with in the 1st half.

Yeah I see a lot of fans wondering why away fans outnumber Magic fans… ain’t nobody wanna pay to see the Magic play like this lol.

Orlando will relocate to Montreal. THEY SUCK!! They have the lowest attendance in the NBA!!

Seems like tatum has been able to push off players while driving to the basket without offensive fouls tonight

Tatum looks like crap and we still getting blown out

Boston was one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA coming into this game. So far the Magic are shooting 31.9%, and 20% from 3PT.

Boston hasn't impressed me at all.

Magic should consider selling their services as slump-breakers to other teams.

Boston hasn’t even played good, and yet here we are

Feel like Tatum and Brown have gotten a lot of undeserved superstar calls

Half these Orlando Celtic fans have never been to Boston once in their life

Now I'm just watching to see if mo Wagner gets someone to punch him before end of regulation

This has been an absolutely terrible game to watch, even Boston has been bad, we have been way worse.

Yeah, Boston is really not a good team but Orlando is a lot worse, lol.

Boston media is basically saying they can’t assume the Marcus Smart v. Jayson Tatum/Jaylen Brown feud is over just because they beat a crappy Orlando team. Smh

Didn’t see the game - what in the flippin he** happened in that 3rd quarter? Acts of terrorism? Kidnapping? They agreed to play blindfolded?

I mean Boston looked pretty terrible - we beat ourselves more than they beat us. I'd be worried if I was Celtics fan.

That was the worst third quarter of basketball ive ever seen in my life. But if the axis powers played against Boston I'd have to think about who I support for a sec

Thanks halftime guy for the curse

Something tells me we ain’t gonna contend for a championship this season. Idk, just a hunch.

Boston no injuries and with the luxury tax bill, they pay almost 40m more for the product they have on the floor. We have 60m worth of our players injured, so they had 100m more worth of players tonight.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 11/3/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 11/3/21

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:01 am

That last comment was a puzzler. The new logic, perhaps.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down