Pumpsie Green
worcester
Ktron
prakash
gyso
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 4 - FINALS - GAME 4 - GOLDEN STATE - HOME  - Page 3 Empty Re: POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 4 - FINALS - GAME 4 - GOLDEN STATE - HOME

Post by 112288 Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:36 am

GYSO,

I AM SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS UP! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE AND IT STARTED AFTER GAME ONE. IT DRIVES ME F'ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!

IT FAVORS A TEAM THAT ARE NOT ON THEIR TOES AND NOT FOCUSED IN GETTING INTO POSITION. WHY SHOULD A TEAM LIKE US BE PENALIZED FOR THEIR POOR PLAY??????????

BRAD STEVENS NEEDS TO MAKE A COMPLAINT TO THE COMMISSIONER ON THIS MATTER! HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF BB OPERATIONS.

+1 GYSO

Last edited by 112288 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 4 - FINALS - GAME 4 - GOLDEN STATE - HOME  - Page 3 Empty Re: POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 4 - FINALS - GAME 4 - GOLDEN STATE - HOME

Post by 112288 Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:43 am

Let us keep an eye on this tonight! I am almost ready to call the front office on this!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:08 pm

gyso wrote:112288,

One thing that drives me crazy is when the refs hold the ball after a Dubs made basket or turnover and don't give the ball to a Celtics player to inbound it in a timely manner.

It lets their defense get set up
Most of our players end up down the other end of the court
A couple of their players come back to cover the inbound
Then we have a hard time getting the ball inbounded in 5 seconds
It also takes time away from our turn on offense because of full court pressure.

Gyso,  If you have watched Marcus after a made basket, he is constantly trying to get the ball in play and up the court before the defense gets a chance to set up.  The ref takes the ball, stands there, with Smart yelling for the ball, and he finally puts his arm up, blows his whistle and lets the play begin. By then either a double team has set up or the defense is all over JT and JB.  A real issue here.  I totally agree with you.  Smart is in tuned to what they are doing but what can he do, the ref runs the game.  Let's check his betting slips at the end of the game.  Ha Ha   I have said for a long time, Ref's do not like to do Celtic games, they have to work too hard getting up and down the court. Have no idea what true defense is, and are is love with the pretty boys of the league
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3