Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by dboss Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:33 pm

At the end of the day you still have to make buckets.

Down the stretch in game 4 all we did was launch 3 point attempts. We never went inside to score. Overall we shot well from deep in the game but we just could not make a few closeout shots.

If the trends continue Boston should pull out a victory. This team remains upbeat .

Boston needs to get after Curry. The defense must play up more. Once he gets going he makes shots shooting sideways. It's crazy.

Rob is questionable for tonight but I think he will play.

This is now a best of 3 and sure looks like a 7 game series.

The Celtics have to get back on the glass and produce more in the paint. I hate turnovers by us.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Re: Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by dboss Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:58 pm

I am assuming this will be a close game.

If that is the case I would like to see Ime take control of the offense down the stretch and run more set plays.

I do not have a lot of confidence that our guys can free lance there way.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Re: Celts @ Warriors - Championship Round - Game 5 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by prakash Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:17 pm

I want the Celts to be focused and make faster reads. I want RWill to not get tangled up in some rebounding scrum and start limping again. I want the Celts to play with pride.

We do that and we win.

My worry is that I expect the Warriors to go long range nuclear in one of the two home games. I don’t want that to be today.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down