Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs

3 posters

Go down

Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs Empty Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs

Post by gyso Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:01 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/star-boston-celtics-wing-jaylen-163739153.html

Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown recently announced on Twitter that he plans to partner with Legal Zoom’s “Fast Break 4 Small Biz” program in support of women starting their own businesses to be their own bosses.

Citing a recent Legal Zoom survey that found among 60% of their respondents started a business explicitly to be their own boss, Brown announced his partnership with the organization. The study cited by Brown notes how while women are part of a rising tide of entrepreneurship, still find themselves in a sheer minority (just 4%) of small business funding from traditional financial institutions — and just 2% of funding from venture capital sources.

The Georgia native shared how he hopes to help with “providing equitable resources for women” through his partnership with Legal Zoom.

Brown is a longtime activist and supporter of causes that seek to level the playing field for historically underserved communities around the US.

Back to top Go down

Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs Empty Re: Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs

Post by wideclyde Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:58 am

Just another reason to love having Jaylen Brown as a member of the Boston Celtics!

This guy is the real deal on and OFF the court. I hope he stays a Celtic for his entire career.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs Empty Re: Star Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown announces partnership to support women entrepreneurs

Post by dboss Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 am

Another impressive off the court involvement by JB.

Wyde, he belongs in Boston.  Now that the KD bulls__t has gone away, we can focus on having players that are winners in life.

I just got back from Boston yesterday and fans are happy that he will be on our team.  I spoke with some friends and they told me the consensus was pro JB.

Just like this forum
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down