Footage of an NBA War Criminal. Next stop-Pelican Bay!

+8
dbrown4
cowens/oldschool
jrleftfoot
BingBang!
worcester
bobc33
Matty
Ktron
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Footage of an NBA War Criminal. Next stop-Pelican Bay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Footage of an NBA War Criminal. Next stop-Pelican Bay!

Post by worcester Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:15 pm

Ktron, After I am elected President of the USA, I'll be nominating you to the Supreme Court.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Footage of an NBA War Criminal. Next stop-Pelican Bay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Footage of an NBA War Criminal. Next stop-Pelican Bay!

Post by Ktron Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:08 am

Thank you Worcester but I have to caution you that I was recently put in Facebook jail for calling Green a War Criminal. Lol. It’s funny but they sure did it. They gonna look like fools once I’m
On your Supreme Court.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:31 am

Ktron, FB is just ridiculous in its censorship policies. Maybe that's why its stock has tanked so badly this year, down from 376 to 124. Speaking of the Supreme Court, I'm probably one of the few on this site who has met 2 Supreme Court Justices. In April, 1970 I was at a barbeque near Tyson's Corners MD and bumped into William O. Douglas. I asked him who he thought killed JFK, and he answered, "I'd rather be back-packing in the Sierra's than talk about that!"

Then in May of that same year I visited my sister's boyfriend's apartment near Holy Cross in Worcester. He was one of less than a dozen Black students at the Cross, and they often would congregate in his apartment smoking grass around a big round oak table in his kitchen. A regular back then was Clarence from Georgia. That Clarence. Clarence Thomas. So, yes, I smoked dope with Clarence Thomas and was shocked when GHW Bush nominated him for the Supreme Court. My sister and I were screaming when we heard the news. To Justice Thomas' credit, he did own up to smoking grass in college when interviewed by the FBI. I respect him for THAT. So nothing is impossible, but I will never be President, although you, Ktron, still may wind up on the Court if not an NBA court.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:31 pm

I spent most of my juvenile life IN court so I think I’ll pass. 😉.
Clarence needs to admit to the pubic hair accusation and that his wife's real name is McCarthy and his is Knucklehead Smith.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by BingBang! Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:34 pm

Put these in your browser: Kareem on Benson; Dr. J on Larry; Chief on Laimbeer --- this stuff happened during games!

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/video-remembering-when-kareem-abdul-jabbar-punched-kent-benson-in-the-face-so-hard-he-broke-his-hand-01ecfrgcgmp6

Poke the bear Kurt, Kareem pops you from the blind side.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/23395192

Dr. J goes for Larry's neck, then the right cross, and then Moses jumps Bird. (3 cheapies in a row)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4k0ebLyJws

Chief had enough of Laimbeer (yeah)...but a cheap shot nonetheless.
BingBang!
BingBang!

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:43 am

Ahhhh, the good old days of the NBA. Gotta love it!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:05 pm

https://us.yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-draymond-green-likely-222049920.html

Draymond Green opting into Warriors contract likely, Adrian Wojnarowski says

Jarrod Castillo
Mon, October 17, 2022 at 3:20 PM

In the aftermath of Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins' contract extensions, questions regarding Draymond Green's own Warriors contract situation took center stage.

Despite speculation regarding Golden State's ability to retain Green, with the Warriors' astronomical tax bill looming, ESPN's senior NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski says it's entirely possible for the 32-year-old to remain in the Bay Area past this season.

"Now for Draymond Green with that $27.5 million option next season, almost assuredly he's going to exercise that," Wojnarowski told Malika Andrews on Monday's episode of "NBA Today." "Not sure that money is going to be -- in a long-term deal in his mid-30s -- available in the marketplace."

Wojnarowski states that Green's next contract "probably" will be worth less than $28 million annually but argues that if the Warriors are winning and Green continues to be a productive player, he could see the veteran forward staying with Golden State.

The insider said that owner Joe Lacob's willingness to dive deeper into the luxury tax in order to keep Golden State competitive might play a role in negotiations as well.

"I think there is a lot of time left for the Warriors and Draymond Green to make that decision but certainly, I think, the opt-in on his contract next summer is probably the most likely scenario," Wojnarowski concluded.

As it stands, Green is slated to make $25.8 million in the 2022-23 NBA season and $27.5 million next season, should he opt in. If he opts out following this season, Green will be an unrestricted free agent.

That said, while Green is a very effective player in the Warriors' system, other teams might be dissuaded from giving the forward a massive long-term deal due to his inconsistent shooting from 3-point land and his injury history in recent years.

Nevertheless, Green's defensive ability remains top-notch, and teams looking for a player that can do almost everything on the court could be willing to pay that price.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how Green performs this season.

If Warriors general manager Bob Myers' preseason prediction is any indication, expect Green to be at the top of his game from the jump, especially with free agency potentially waiting for him at the end of this season.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:21 pm

Draymond being Draymond…again!
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0isz6Y4H?pd=05Ulxr0y&lang=en_US&s=i0
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2