Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 10/22/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 10/22/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away, 10/22/22

Post by bobheckler Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:45 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/10/comments-from-other-side-magic-102222.html

by FLCeltsFan

Tatum and Brown are so damn good. Probably the best duo in the league right now. Will be interesting to see how Franz and Paolo handle them.

The Celtics are a finals team and the Magic won 21 games last season and they're still missing half their rotation players, so i dont have high expectations in terms of winning.

I’ve been seeing way too many d**n Celtics jerseys here smh

I'm here outside the arena waiting for friends and man it's so sad seeing so much more green then Magic colors lol Jeez our fans can't even show up for the home.opener

Dawg the Magic barely have fans rn they've been irrelevant for years. Combine that with this whole state being filled with transplants from up north and the Celtics were just in the Finals and there you go.

In all seriousness, where is JI? He says he was ready a while ago. Are we really just holding him back to tank again?

Young, inexperienced, turnover-prone team against Conference Champion, top 5 defense juggernaut. I hope it stays close, but I could also see the Celtics running away with this if we're careless with the ball.

Boston missing a couple of key bigs.

I hope the Celtics had a nice friday night in Miami.

Hope its not a Celtics crowd.

Too many cheers for Celtics, I hope that changes soon throughout the season.

Why are they not covering smart.

Hmm, maybe we should guard the corner three.

Tatum is going for 60 in this game apparently.

Tatum is going to have 50 tonight

Jaylen Brown is going to guard Mo Bamba and there is literally nothing Bamba can do.

I can’t tell if it’s the coaches are players but someone is icing Franz out of the offense. I don’t understand it, hes lucky to even touch the ball sometimes

Jalen Brown?

Tanking already I see…with these first 2 players off the bench

Informative note: NBA commissioner Adam Silver says the league is monitoring tanking, a "serious issue ".

Lol wow, the refs screwed up the rules in favor of the Celtics. Free throws for no reason, yay!

Tatum's just a cheat code. Everything he throws up going in.

Damn Celtics playing like the Warriors

These pieces of sh** keep making 3’s

Tatum is ridiculous man. Really grown so much as a player since his rookie year

Bol has to lead the league in jump shots blocked so far

Ita gonna be one of those ganes where everything they throw goes in huh...

Seeing all those threes go in for Boston feels like we're getting blown out already, but we're hanging with them so far. We left a lot of points on the floor.

Imagine having a roster that can hit 3s.

But we are the Magic.... where great 3pt shooters loses their touch...

Celtics really moving the ball well and getting wide open 3s.. we should be taking note.

So Smart swings an elbow at WCJ, foul called on Carter, then Smart mouths off all the way down the court, and tech is called on... Carter? Do I have that right?

Bol Bol looks like my create a creature in SPORE.

I can only take Smart in doses. How does the Celtics fan do it?

I would take him in a heartbeat

Celtics whole scheme seems built on corner 3's or are the Magic just dreadful at guarding them?

Love smarts hair, wish someone on the magic would dye theirs blue

Ironic i wish someone on the magic would dye smarts hair blue then set it on fire

yeah pour some water on his hair and it might grow he looks like chia pet

Celtics broadcast is the exact opposite of what I think they'd be, they're actually pretty neutral and complimentary.

Marcus Smart try not to flop challenge(impossible)

Grant “PJ Pudger” Williams

Gotta love the Paolo and Franz vs JT and JB matchup

We haven’t been running the tank unit this game. Clearly they want to win opening night on the home court! I get that I guess ….

Jaylen Brown hasn’t waken up yet. We’ll see him in the second half.

They are killing us on the perimeter

How did Williams not get T’d for repeatedly saying “that’s a s**t call!” to the ref?!

Grant Williams just went at the ref between free throws and no T. What a joke.

Boston is on pace to shoot 52 three point shots lol

Boston just kind of lazily put up those 68 points. I feel like they only played hard for those last few minutes of the half. So you can look at that as either good news or bad news. Maybe they keep launching and go cold. Or maybe they flip the switch in the 2nd half and bury us. I'm predicting the latter, but we shall see.

I mean...they are shooting 51% from 3, what switch is there to flip?

Defensively, they don't typically give up this many points to anyone, let alone a subpar offensive team like us. And on offense, a lot of their shots were just guys rising up and firing in a shot. They're perfectly capable of generating good shots the hard way if they felt like it.

A first dub of the season being against the Celtics would be amazing

Tatum finally made 'the jump' to superstar in my eyes... at least, he's finally playing like it

Kinda wish we had a Smart or Williams. Just need somebody kinda nasty with an edge.

Typical second half collapse by our team, we all knew it was coming.

Yeah…Celtics about to run away with this one. It’s exhausting being a Magic fan. I’m looking on the schedule and I have no idea when we’ll get out first win.

Waiting on the law of averages to see Boston start missing 3s...

Their law of averages will come next game.

What are these dudes doing at half time. Dudes coming out looking like hotdog water every time.

They literally won’t miss. And Brown might be heating up and he was the only dude missing

Tatum gonna drop 60

Smart should’ve been called for a reach in on Paolo there.

Grant Williams keeps holding Franz when he's trying to defend. Refs need to call it

Magic seem to be getting under the skin of Tatum. I like it!

We absorbed the run, took the lead, so now the refs step in!

Why is Bamba straight up trash?

He’s actually our best player. It’s everyone else’s fault he’s trash.

Mo is such a waste of height

As a tall person, this is the most hurtful thing you can say to a big. In Bambas case, it’s correct.

bol bol is just a better mo bamba lol

Mo Bamba wants to be Bol Bol when he grows up

Blake is so washed

He can’t jump over the hood of a Kia anymore?

I don’t think so. He can barely run, it’s kinda sad watching him. He was so fun to watch in his prime

i wonder what mo bamba is thinking right now?

Probably thanking his lucky stars that he was able to con us with signing him to a new contract

There are 7 lottery picks on this team not counting Fultz & Isaac. With them, there’s 9. That’s a bunch.

Can there not be anymore D. White layups please?

Tatum is baby soft.

Paolo just kept watching Tatum while White blows past him for a dunk. Derrick White DUNKED in the clutch.

wide open shots, layups and dunks for derrick white

White got take over rn smh out of everyone why it hada be him Sad

I can’t believe we’re going to lose because of Derick White.

So we are gonna lose this game on 3 consecutive awful calls huh?

Can't beat the refs. This is why I stopped caring about basketball.

White the new Magic Killer?

The refs have no idea how to officiate this sport. Absolute clownshow.

How can you miss a free dunk!

Cole Anthony you dumb little clown. Sit the fk down you selfish piece of trash.

Mosley is garbage man i don’t care what anyone says. Offense is a mess and zone D is a**

He’s the worst coach we’ve ever had and we’ve had some bad ones

Do we tank another year or make some roster moves to get better?

We got a bunch of 19-21 year olds spearheading this team. Tanking implies intentionally losing, our roster is constructed to lose naturally at this point.

And you wonder why Boston fans litter our stadium

We actually let a real leprechaun beat us in Derrick White

So sick of away teams having a home court advantage at amway

I really do hate this celtics team. They better not win a title or I wont be watching any more NBA games for the rest of my life. F*** boston

Same. Something about their constant whining and cockiness just grates me

Lol I’d like to see someone knock the sh** out of Marcus Smart

Hopefully hard enough to knock that stupid green out of his hair

F*** Boston a** bandwagon b**ches in our arena f***ing losers

Wenbanyama going to look good in Magic blue.

Coach Mosley coming in with the clutch tank. What do you do when a team makes 18, three pointers in the first half? Let's play zone and give them more wide open 3s and allow Tatum to destroy us.

Derrick White who averages 6 points had 27 points. You can’t make this up.

This team sucks besides Paolo. Trade The Entire team for all I care. I’m sick of it.

They are young, they will get there. Expect a lot of this all year.

Our problem is that it seems like our team has been young for 12 seasons now. They should be pre-teens by now.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down