Pre-Game Bulls

3 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Bulls Empty Pre-Game Bulls

Post by dbrown4 Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:00 am

Well this should be another good test for us here in the early going of the season.  Looking at the spread of BOS(-4.5) and BPI of 72.9%, that kind of spread is on the edge.  Expect more of a continuation from the last game.  But again, we're seeing that not everyone has to be on all the time.  Versus ORL, it was the JT and DW Show.  (Time to bring out the old cliché when you're top dog, everyone who plays against you brings their A-Game every night.  No nights off for Boston.)  Two I'd never really put together.  Great bench games by GW and MB.  They are building a great resume together off the bench. Previous 2 games it was the JT and JB Show which is what everyone expects.  But it's nice to know those two don't have to carry the full load every night.  DW has made that quite clear.      

And again, all this without RWIII and in this game no Al Horford.  (BTW, Al looks like he's a go tonight as he's not on the ESPN Injury List as of this am.)  There was a Luke Kornet sighting Saturday night.  Good to see him up and running, taking up space.  And Pritchard logged his first minutes of the regular season nailing a 3.  Doogie coming in with instant, Eddie House, 3-ball (3-4) offense.  We have back-up to our back-up.  

While everyone in the league is quickly jumping on the LAC bandwagon all the way to winning the Finals, we're making a very strong case that this is our year.  That would not be a bad Finals.  But alas, as they do year after year Boston in in contention, the press will never surrender to Boston unless all other options have failed.  They can't get themselves out of LA and since it appears the nuclear option is on the horizon for the other LA team, LAC are the next bandwagon heading out of town. In their eyes, we already have too many championships and it's time to let somebody else win them.  

I'm impressed all round so far.  I don't know how an opponent can begin to shoot this team down except us shooting ourselves in the foot, i.e. we beat ourselves.  This team is not scared of anyone as was pointed out in another thread.  They are developing some grit that only championship teams display.  Extremely happy for our interim coach.  Boston appears to have made a very savvy, seamless move.  

Three games in and down to 4 teams undefeated...Jazz, Trailblazers, Bucks and Celtics.  

On to Chicago....Prognosticators arise and state your case!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Bulls Empty Re: Pre-Game Bulls

Post by worcester Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:34 am

This is Danny's worst nightmare. Despite his many pick accumulating moves, the Jazz are still winning, to Danny's dismay as he angles to draft the French Goliath.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:03 pm

The Celtics will pick up their 4th win of the season tonight after they beat the offensively challenged Bulls.

The Celtics just need to remember one thing. Play with pace and run the Bulls off the court. The Bulls are only averaging 104 PPG. Their style of play lends itself to half-court basketball (boring) The Celtics need to run them off the court, quick, fast and in a hurry. That's it. I am not going to even mention defense. Trust me on this one. We are going to smoke them!

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Always love the confidence, dboss!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content