Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 10/30/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 10/30/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 10/30/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:35 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/10/comments-from-other-side-wizards-103022.html

by FLCeltsFan

After getting EMBARASSED on national TV on Friday night to the Pacers, they're in Boston for a potential Sunday night thrashing at the hands of the Eastern Conference champion Celtics.

In retrospect, given what a suck our draft pick was, it would have been fine to give away our first for Brogdan. Malcolm would be really good on our team.

I like Malcolm but not at that price tag. And not for the 10th pick. We could have... like, picked a good player! Laughing

I assume the Wizards will play with more energy on this game. I also assume it won't help because the Celtics are the much better team

I have never seen a team look quite as dispirited as Brooklyn. The Nets' unholy mess was compounded by Kyrie's statements after the game. I can't imagine what they can do to alleviate the situation. I guess they'll have to fire Nash, but I doubt that will help much. Truly a hopeless situation.

The term "toxic" gets thrown around too much, but dang I dunno what else you'd call the Nets. Fixing things begins with firing everyone and blowing up the roster.

A small amount of Kyrie Irving can poison any locker room. He is the NBA player equivalent of Botulinum toxin.

Imma say it: I don't care about Jayson Tatum's kid.

I stg if Beal is guarding Tatum again🤬

Deni should start on Tatum you’d think, based on size. All you can do is make it tough on him and don’t let him get hot from 3.

I have 0 expectations to win this game but i want to see some good basketball on Sunday night

We may be cooked

Why do teams keep shooting 100% from 3 against us

I'm numb already and we're not even 5 minutes in

How do you stop Tatum and brown

Take a shot everytime the commentators mention that Beal and Tatum are good friends/from St. Louis (MY NOTE: That's a death wish)

Brown>>Tatum

Garbage time started at the Jump-ball

Our opponents are learning ... if they shoot 80% from three, they will beat us.

Not even worth watching. Same garbage. Every year. No D. Soft as he**.

Brown could put up 50 if Rui guarded him. It's his fourth season. WTF is he so bad defensively?

can beal stop taking that stupid off the dribble 3, he's never ever ever been able to make those smh

They make open 3’s we don’t

I bet $100 we're gonna be fighting from behind for the remainder of the game

I hoped you enjoyed having a winning record, we won’t have one again for the rest of the year

Brown gets the ridiculous calls.

Johnny Davis looks like he's playing in Nike Air cements when he's running out there.

Rebounding is looking a lot better.. granted they’re not missing a whole lot.

The NBA and refs won’t let the Celtics lose 3 in a row

Yo when did Hayward get traded to the Celtics again

woke up feeling suicidal. this game makes me want to stay alive so that the wizards can let me down one last time

Does gafford jump everytime a player lifts the ball above their shoulders?

34-15 good lord

Kispert needs to stop being injured now

Celtics are just jacking up these disrespect 3’s. Wtf

Didnt we lose by 50 last matchup

Great to see the team was embarrassed losing to the pacers and have showed up tonight...

This team is straight up trash.

Boston putting-on an offensive & defensive clinic, this Wizards team is AWFUL

Very simple: the Boston professionals against the Washington amateurs.

Our $250 million dollar man has 0 points by the way...

Beal is really off today, looks like a G-league mediocre player…Painful to compare him to Tatum & Brown…

Tatum and Brown have probably 80% of the Celtics points, yet we’re still getting torched. And we can’t score on a fisher price basket. This is bad

Wembenyama would lowkey go well with Porzingis...

How are they wide open for every da** shot!

Both Washington bball and fball going on at the same time…just double the depression

We have Boston exactly where we wanted to have them ...

Beal is such a great player. 0 points. Brown 16 points. Tatum 11 points.

Wait all day for a Game just for it to be over in the first minute of the Game.

Awful first quarter, the type that makes you realise how many tiers the C’s are above us.

If only we had Delon Wright in the game, you would be lost, Boston!

We have used a smart strategy in the first ... we are allowing Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum to shoot, but we are defending everybody else. Try to beat us in two people, Boston!

Thought Wizards playing tonight, but turns out Celtics playing some Lithuania second league team instead...

Boston is just better ran team

lol wheres the foul, the fix is in

Beal makes 20 mil/year more than Mitchell, Tatum or Booker.

Just forfeit the game, nothing productive will happen over the next 33mins

Jayson tatum committed an offensive foul 😤

I didn't think this would be a win, or maybe even close. But this is surprisingly bad.

Makes me miss Westbrook and he is a disaster

Looks like we suck again

Anyone else have an irrational hatred for the Celtics out of jealousy

If Brad goes scoreless by halftime, we should be able to void the no trade clause…

why are we still here? Just to suffer??

Grand Theft Smart

Beal its okay to not completely sh** the bed against ur childhood friend

We really paid this overrated bum all that money

I actually feel embarrassed that the Boston fans had to pay to watch this

Boston showing us how an alley oop is done. Ouch

WUJ is just a horrible coach. Really

They do not have an answer for our athleticism!

Atleast we have some fight instead of folding like a lawn chair.

Don't. Don't give me hope.

Wow, C's are getting sloppy as they can do at times.

Thats how they lost the finals (MY NOTE: They put their fingers on my biggest fear, that we are still mentally weak and immature)

Celtics got bored. Lead is down to 10.

For some reason I thought we were down 30 and suddenly its just 10

Honestly its a miracle that were not down by 30

Bradley Beal did exactly zero that half. What a fraud!

So great players never have off games? Come on. Even Tatum and Brown have them. Not against the Wiz, but against real defensive teams.

We are going to win this!

Keep shootin them 3s, Big Al

We're lucky Al has also been shooting bricks. If Boston decided to take it to the basket, they'd be up 30. But they can play chuck and duck because we can't make a shot.

wtf are these refs on? They've been calling that a block all night for the celts.

How is that a foul on KP? Oh, I forgot. Boston.

Bradley BRICKs Beal. Tonite not only from 3 but all over the floor (0/10 FGs and counting).

Can we go-back in a time machine and let Beal walk for nothing?

I'm just mentally preparing for everyone to cherry pick this game for why Beal is utter trash when he's been averaging 22.6 on 59.5% from the field this season.

this just shooting practice for the celtics

Boston shooting 40% on threes, we are shooting 10% on threes. That is the difference ...

Our defense looks like a flock of pigeons

I can't believe how bad the Celtics are at rebounding

We can’t shoot a rock into the middle of the ocean, and the team is a sinking ship

Why is beal still in at this point

At this stage wuj decided that Beal not getting a doughnut is more important than the w

Must have missed something. When did Boston get Brodgon. We need him as a local UVA dude.

Is it possible to be ranked 31st in defense? Asking for a friend

Only down by 19. Welp.

WUJ is a terrible coach. He has these players looking like they’ve never played basketball before.

Brogdon just killing us.

Trash GM, Trash head coach, Trash roster We are in he**

Down 19. Absolutely zero chance at a comeback. I need to do something more productive than to watch the rest of this ****.

Must be nice to have three point guards or combo guards who can play the point in Smart, Brogdon and White. All can dish, shoot and defend. White is the worst player and he'd start on the Wiz.

Down 22, Beal finally hits a 3 and he's laughing on the other end. I guess I would be as well after he just stole $250M from the dumbest owner in the NBA.

leave Wes in Boston.

F***ing Boston fans remind me of my pub pals in Dublin

I wish we tanked this year

Would someone like to get on the ground and fight for the ball?? No? Ok

Forget Kuzma declining his PO. He better accept it cause he looking like he a Shanghai shark the season after.

Trade Beal to the Lakers dudes not a winner

I'm hoping the world just ends put me out of my misery of this team please

I'm so angry rn I punched my bed 500 times in a row screaming

Beal stat pad activate.

Overall atrocious and disappointing performance but Isaiah Todd is the worst basketball player I have ever seen in my entire life

The Celitcs completely out-matched us on all facets of the game. Can you imagine if Rob Williams played? It would have been a 50 pt blow out.

Operation Poorly Shoot for Scoot.

For those saying tank this year, we don’t even have a first round pick in the upcoming draft.

It’s okay to lose to the Celtics. It’s NOT okay to lose like that. Disgrace

Tough game ... but now, I would need to watch the Lakers for a quarter to get a good feeling about the Wizards again.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down