Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-wizards-1921.html?m=1

By FLCeltfan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Celtics have about 10 players available for the game

The Celtics are an excellent team, with the most improved and best all-around SG in the NBA East. And none of the Wizards are obvious Jayson Tatum-stoppers. Marcus Smart is really tough player who can be a big problem if the Wizards plan to use their no guarding anyone outside the paint defense.

Quarantine roulette.  This really has to wreak havoc on Vegas oddsmakers.  Robert Williams, Tristan Thompson and Grant Williams out.  Not much left of their front court.

How the he** is this game going to be played? The wizards just played the sixers 2 nights ago, Curry tests positive last night. How do contract tracing rules not apply?

Didn't you see how we played D? There was no contact at all.

Pritchard is a tough little dude. Good matchup for Neto.

Scott Foster is reffing. He’s from the DC area and I swear he always refs bias towards our opponents to make sure no one thinks he’s a homer.   Fun fact, Tim Donahy is the god father to his children…..

Ready to watch Russ reinjure his finger after a terrible game. Sad

Tatum is sooooo cute

Tacko a large human being.

Hello my fellow masochists. Let's gather around for another game of Wizards basketball.

I hate that ima have to listen to Boston announcers

Better than our announcers at least. Rui can now score without me having to hear "konichiwa"

I can only find a stream with the boston announcers and they're already insufferable

I wanna see a lot of tako tonight

There will be Tacko def, against RoLo...

Love the 2 quick fouls on Tice. Get a third on him!

we are trash

Thomas Bryant definitely skips leg day

Why is Beal on Tatum ?

Beal gonna drop 61 and get the win tonight?

no he gonna drop 70 and we lose   so wizards

Uh oh Tacko in

Russ wanted to dunk over Taco...

We really got Westbrook right before he lost all ability to score in the paint man 😭

The Celtics have been getting great looks and not converting. We’re gonna get blown out tonight unless we sharpen up on defense — which we never do.

Trash officiating early in this game.

So the only time Westbrook gets aggressive at the rim is when a 7’7 dude is at the rim

same as last szn, tank year!

Garbage Brad and Russ  solo game idiots. I would trade them both.

I firmly believe we are the worst team in the league who are we kidding

Westbrook sucks man.

Ish Smith against Payton Prichard isn’t a bad call, but if Brooks runs that three guard lineup when the Celtics have the leaning tower of Tacko out there we’ll be screwed

I really hope Tatum and beal play on the same team one day. That would be insane

how do teams make 80 percent shooting against us.....

Whew Tatum nice

Why is Beal guarding Tatum

Brad please go to a team that deserves you

Tatum stays in when he’s hot while Beal goes to bench. That’s the difference in coaching in real time.

Officially I hate this team.

Jason Tantrum xD

Tatum pushed off on Bryant too but Bertans acted better.

Bertans needs to practice his dead-fish flops with Brad to get more of those push-off calls

Why do all our centers have buttered bricks for hands

I want John Wall back, u think rockets would accept a trade back lmfao

we are straight trash how can anyone defend this team. wtf

Man Tatum is in insane shape. What a well tuned skillset he and Brad have.

Is it too much to ask for the Wizards not to suck? Sure feels that way.

this team takes the short bus to games

Russ is so cold that I had to turn my thermostat up

I will forever hate Russell westbrook not only for his play but also for costing this team John Wall

We making tacko look like Giannis

We getting clowned by tako fall and I'm not the slightest bit surprised

Even Tacko is feasting

Grant Williams looks computer generated

We’re really sitting here on a Friday night watching Westbrook and Lopez run into each other in the paint

our moron of a coach only has 3 plays in the playbook  iso Beal , iso Westbrook, Bertans 3

We f***ing suck, Brooks is still brain dead, the Russ-Wall trade hurts my soul, the Celtics announcers are getting on my nerves  it's 2 am and it looks like our guys are going to get blown out.

Scott Brooks vs Brad Stevens. What did you expect?

I mean this just shows the different between a good coach and a terrible one

Imagine if we had Brad Stevens 😪

Brad was guarding Tatum and now Brown. What the f*** did he do to Brooks to deserve this?

Brown is pretty good....

I swear Jalen Brown is making all-star this year.

Brown is so damn good

Brown is just carving us up...

Who in their right mind puts Beal on Tatum? 🤦🏾‍�

Tacko has taken Rui out of the game. Bad, bad matchup

Why can't I stop watching Wizards games? It's like having an illness.

Being a fan of this team definitely reveals some masochistic tendencies

i think a ymca team could beat us

LOL Beal intentionally matching up with Tatum because they are friends and getting absolutely dominated is all you need to know about the commitment to winning on this team

It shows you there is zero coaching..it’s a freaking free ride

The only explanation is that they are all playing poorly so brooks is fired.. one can wish

The sad part is the Celtics aren’t playing all that well either, AND they’re missing players

Season over we lose maybe we can compete in 500 years from now

We gon have Scott Brooks ancestor coaching this team 500 years from now dog we done

We making tacko look like mutombo

Bball is supposed to be fun...this is not fun

We would have a winning record if we had Wall instead of Westbrick

I wonder how bad they would have to lose by to fire Brooks.

How does management watch this and not fire Brooks at halftime ffs

They dont watch

Jaylen Brown is so good. Talk about a player who just gets better every damn year.

I wonder what we could trade westbrook for? A slice of carrot cake? Maybe a couple scoops of ice cream?

Russ' shot selection is as bad as a 10 year old playing 2k for the first time

Boston announcers seem like typical Boston a**holes.

Tatum footwork and speed made Rui look like a drunk.

I see how hard random dudes like Javonte Green play and I wonder why can’t this happen with our players?

Boston doesn’t play bad players or scrub vets. Young athletic players play big roles. They look at analytics. Pritchard is out here playing a big role.

Tacko a brick wall

The celtic announcers are loving Beal at least

Lopez trying that layup on Tacko Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21 Icon_tever

Oh my god can we trade for Tacko? I'm beyond serious.

This is actually pathetic that we have Lopez in the game. A half decent coach would just go small and run them off the floor

With everybody out for Boston, there is no talent difference whatsoever between these two teams.   Problem is that they have one of the best coaches in the NBA and we have maybe the absolute worst.

But we have the “great” Scott Brooks Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21 Icon_ead2

If Brad somehow shoots us back into this game I'll name my first born child Batmo. (MY NOTE:  Batmo?)

There's the fake comeback vs the sleepy team

I know how this game gonna end. Cut it down to 5 with three minutes left and lose by 10.

Brooks saving that challenge for.....after the game is over?

Some of the Boston starters aren't very athletic.    Brown is athletic enough to make up for them.

Refs clearly just want this over so they can get on the plane.

How does Smart get superstar calls like that?

I always thought Teague was bad, even in his Atlanta days

Are the Celtics really this bad wtf lmao

Thank god Teague is trash

Wtf is this playoffs Boston vs Miami?

This is pants on head crazy.

Yo celtics think they wizards right now or something?

How the f*** is this a 4 point game

Don't do that. Don't give me hope

this wiz team is like your friend in school who doesn't try until his grade is a 67% a week before the final, then studies his a** off for 2 days and makes it out with a C

Brooks gameplan is actually to let us go down by 20 in the first half and let the other team get complacent so we can catch up in the 4th

Tacko’s form is U G L Y

Westbrook just effin stop man. Smart has got you. Pass it and admit defeat

I’m convinced Russ has a pea brain

i cant take 2 more years of Russ playing like hes doing now

you wont have to      he’ll be worse

Westbrook might just be a bad player

Stop giving me hope I know you are going to crush it more than my ex

Pass the ball westbrook, its so ugly to watch you dribble for 20 seconds then do something stupid

That Tacko dude is tall. Not sure if you guys have noticed

Seeing Scott Brooks on the sideline just irritates me

Death, taxes and Beal going cold in the 4th

I’m starting to see why Russ has haters...

Brad Beal unclutch

I think it's safe to say that bradley isn't a clutch player

We need a jaylen brown

I swear Tatum was telling Brad to leave this shi**y team.

100% he's telling him to come on over to Boston

Time for Beal to go down with an “injury”.   Westbrook can play all season long - he’ll help with the tank.

marcus smart is an infuriating player. the kind of guy you'd love if he was on your team.

I hate Marcus Smart

I actually love him even though he's a pain to play against

Westbrook with 12, while Tatum and Brown have 30 each. Celtics basically have two Beals, who are better defenders. That's why they are contenders

A lot of Celtics talking to Beal & big smiles... Can only guess they're telling him he'd look good in green...

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home 1/8/21

Post by Ktron Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:53 pm

I will forever hate Russell westbrook not only for his play but also for costing this team John Wall

There's the fake comeback vs the sleepy team

I always thought Teague was bad, even in his Atlanta days

Pass the ball westbrook, its so ugly to watch you dribble for 20 seconds then do something stupid (Me thinks DC fans hate Westbrook already)

Time for Beal to go down with an “injury”. Westbrook can play all season long - he’ll help with the tank. (Yup. They do)

Ktron

Back to top Go down