Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 11/12/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 11/12/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 11/12/22

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:30 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-pistons-111222.html

by FLCeltsFan

its never too early for tank talk.

Very early but 4 teams in the top 10 who wont keep their pick. Then you have Utah. Playing for a #1 playoff seed and getting two top 10 picks.

What would you be willing to give up in a trade for Jaylen Brown?

I would be willing to give up BOTH Alec Burks and Hamidou Diallo for JB. (MY NOTE: Well, of course you would)

Can't imagine fitting Brown long term without moving Ivey in that package and thinking Killian is the M. Smart of the future. This isn't realistic, but makes me think about the draft fit. You can only have so many perimeter scorers who need the ball.

Brown can play SF at 6-6, 223. And wouldn't Blaha have fun saying, "Jalen to Jaylen to Jaden for the score!"

Of course we'd take Brown for almost any trade not involving Cade. If we're not giving up Ivey, I suspect a league investigation is opened before we get a chance to see JB as a Piston. (MY NOTE: Bingo!! No Cade, no JB)

Just watched the Boston vs Denver game. I don't know what we were supposed to do. Denver showed more fight, but ultimately Boston won easily. Boston has current and former multiple time all-stars on their roster, an MVP candidate and multiple quality veterans. The Pistons have 20-year-old rookies and second-year players and perhaps the most unathletic starting line-up in the league. I don't know how they are supposed to beat them. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by 30

Me either, and I wouldn't be surprised if we beat them. Basketball!

League leading offense vs worst defense. Hmm.

Jaylen brown is out tonight.🙏

Jaylen Brown is out for Boston, along with Al Horford and Malcolm Brogdon. Maybe that means the Pistons could wi . . . No.

Yo watch Killian drop 50 or something and blow all our minds.... Edit: I have a feeling this comment wont age well (MY NOTE: he had 15. Above his average, but not 50)

Our old friend Blake Griffin is starting. So is Killian Hayes. No Alec Burks tonight, along with Cade, Jaylen Brown, Al Horford, and Malcolm Brogdon.

Literally laughed out loud when I saw Blake is starting for the Cels. Ain’t no way that’s their next best option behind Jaylen (MY NOTE: No, he's our best option after Al Horford and RWill, dummy)

If we play Killian Hayes 34 minutes per game during those 5 games Cade is out I won't be able to continue watching this **** show.

I still don’t like booing blake

Same. Guy gave us the last great season of his career and hurt himself in the process. Idk where the animosity comes from

Looks like another tough road game with the calls...

Marginal calls really goin our way.

Blake starting, and "burying a triple" straightaway!?

Bey’s lost his Celtic killing magic Crying or Very sad

Killian starting tonight. What a time to be a Pistons fan.

Tank Commander - 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Beef stews range of facial expressions is wild. He almost has a baby face and when he smiles he looks so nice and innocent. When he’s pi**ed he looks like Florida Man on bath salts (MY NOTE: the world-famous "Florida Man")

Conference champion with three key rotation players out vs young rebuilding team with two key rotation players out. Finally, a competitive matchup. :p

DIALLO HIT A 3!!! Everybody drink.

They spelt Diallos name wrong on his jersey 😂😂 (MY NOTE: forgot to mention that in the post-game thread. They spelled his name "Daillos" on the back of his jersey. They should put that on the Pistons' former equipment jersey's tombstone)

D**n. Sign that fan that just hit the half court shot!

That fan has a better shot form than most of our roster

Bro no way they actually got Hami out there wearing a misspelled jersey 😭

3 guys can’t guard Tatum, evidently

Tatum is so good.

hahahaha Pritchard vs Duren jump ball

Real question who is who on the court. They all have the same hair

I have the same hair style. I need a 10 day.

Man Boston playing really bad and winning. But they also getting A LOT of calls. So who knows where this is headed.

Boston has Jayson Tatum. That may make the difference.

We need Tatum to cool off

He's honestly done so little except shoot tonight. Nice defensive play. But otherwise he's basically just stood there and shot. (MY NOTE: Yeah, other than shooting and nice defensive play he's worthless. How about his 10 boards?)

These Celtics announcers are the biggest homers lmao

Thats what happens when you get cocky boston. Dont try that sh** in detroit. Smart and Tatum gonna be on Shaqtin a fool for that one

Tatum thought he was Morant 😂

Celtics are clowns

Ha! Boston overdoing it with a failed showboat.

Right idea by Smart, but you just hand it back to Tatum instead of throwing it off the board.

Refs +1. That wasn't a take foul.

Something about Blake Griffin being the 9th man off the Celtics bench is hilarious to me

Grant Williams was too busy trying to flop to guard Bojan

Bojan is a problem for the Celtics. I like him more for that

Can we ban Dougie Howser from the arena?

Seeing Blake in a Celtics jersey is just wrong.

Hey hey. Finally we get real cheapy FTs

Bojan with the flop

If they're gonna give it to Smaht, Bogs might as well get some. Turnabout is fair play.

These Boston announcers are insufferable

This halftime performance is the worst thing I've seen since Marcus Smart tried to alley oop off the backboard earlier.

This is the lowest energy musical performance I’ve ever seen

Is this performance part of some high schoolers make a wish?

That was such a depressing line. “The pistons have trailed every game this season by double digits… but not yet tonight” 😂

Couldn't have gone much better. Hopefully we can find someone to bother Tatum jumpers w/o fouling in 2nd half. You know he's gonna try to go nuts.

With the players out for the Celtics the Pistons should win this game. They are doing ok so far but playing even with a depleted Boston team on the Piston's home court is not good enough.

We're missing Cade, and playing guys who've been injured for a couple months. They've got Tatum.

That shot to the chin even looked brutal in slow motion. White may be concussed

They usually look at that for a flagrant no matter the intent.

For anyone else that wants to laugh again at the prospect of a Pritchard-vs-Duren jump ball:

Stewart so much better then Blake

Then again, this Blake Griffin is about 25 to 30 percent of peak Blake Griffin.

Move over GSW, we're the new splash bros!

If Ivey continues to shoot the 3 at 75%, I like our chances

The worst defense is a real threat to beat the best offense tonight.

Last time we played the Celts they were +17 in rebounds. Tonight, we're leading the battle of the boards by 12 (so far)!!!

Foul Hauser outta there

i cant stand punk a** blake.

These officials suck. Shocker

Is this Tatum guy gonna be any good?

Tatum looks like a MVP

Tatum's arc makes his jumper unguardable

Tatum's incredible.

Tatum only shooting 5-11 from 3? Feels like every single one is going in.

Tatum going for 40?

Bagley has to be able to do more against a munchkin like Grant

I don’t understand how Tatum and other superstars have 20-25 within 2-3 quarters and it seems like they’ve barely touched the ball. Meanwhile cade has to walk up and down both ways to the basket to get similar stat lines. What’s so different? Is it just the freethrows or is it something else I’m missing/not understanding?

We have Casey and they dont

Tatum is so annoying to play against

Yeah man it really is so annoying when we play against good players

Tatum is too good

Tatum is a bonafide MVP candidate this year

I'm not saying Tatum isn't a special player, but pick an opponent in every Piston game and label them MVP. The Pistons have a tendency to make opponents look better than they do against other teams.

Tatum is incredible. He is too good for us

That's a killer 3 by Williams.

Pistons stopped working and hustling in the 2nd half. Getting outcoached for sure

Yeah, Tatum is basically unguardable. But so are a lot of other guys. You still try and make him work both ends and hope he ate some bad shrimp.

It's so easy to dislike the Celtics when you see players like smart and grant..

Tatum and smart vs our bench is not a recipe for success.

Has tatum ever missed a shot against us?

He's awesome. May be a future NBA alpha.

Where's the Tatum from the Finals. I don't like this one.

This game is one of the many reasons that offense is more important than defense.Tatum is unstoppable.

Tatum won't miss 2 3's in a row.

Smart just toying with the Pistons. And they keep getting punked

Tatum's going to get 50.

Of all the players to leave open, it can’t be Tatum

Celtics will always be one of the teams I hate the most

I have no problem with Tatum he’s about to help us get Wemby

Tatum is what we wish we had. My word is he good.

This is a good learning experience for this young team, we’ve kept it close and it’s taken a 40 point game from an all star and a double double from the DPOY to pull away

Jayson. Tatum. Crazy seeing him in person. Shooting over literally everybody

Tatum is incredible.

The Celtics are without Brown, Gallinari, Brogdon, Horford and Timelord tonight.

Regardless of how good he is, Tatum is still shooting out of his mind tonight.

Man Tatum is so sweet hopefully Cade will be better then him and crush him in the future

I just hate the Celtics man. One team I always will. Hate the team, players, especially their racist fan base (he's 19) all this taunting against a team without their best player.

I've never seen Tatum shoot contested 3s this well

Tatum is supposedly 10+ pounds lighter than Cade or Bey. Yet He looks and plays so much stronger. (MY NOTE: What? Cade is 220#, Bey is 215#. Tatum was 208# when he came into the league 6 years ago but his body is clearly transformed. Where've you been?)

Great win by Celtics. That was playoffs level basketball from them. And they needed it.

Wtf is going on with the celtics? How do they just go on to hit seemingly 85% from 3 in the second half?

Down 7 with 30 seconds left. Ivey takes the ball up with Smart guarding. Yeah, lets just have the rookie iso on the DPOY. What a braindead possession

Celtics doing a lot of shenanigans for only being up ~10 points...

Was indifferent to them, but after tonight they can go f themselves. Can't wait for a full strength Milwaukee to roll them in the play-offs.

Were the Celtics players always this annoying?

Some days you just get Tatum’d.

Tatum is probably the third best player in the league. Maybe second only to Giannis but Luka is right there as well.

Pistons just got beaten by a superstar tonight, sometimes talent just cant be overcome.

Tatum is insane.

He really is. That's a guy early on, like his first two years, that many counted out. Something clicked in year 3, but he's seemingly found another level yet again. Really fun player to watch.

What? His first year he was leading the celts to the ECF and dunked on lebron lol

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 11/12/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 11/12/22

Post by Ktron Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:53 pm

I just hate the Celtics man. One team I always will. Hate the team, players, especially their racist fan base (he's 19) all this taunting against a team without their best player.

In Detroit the “Great Devide” Birwood wall is still standing. Detroit is the home of the soon to be dismantled interstate 375. A recent study shows Detroit as being the most segregated city in the US. One saving grace is that Rosa Parks lived in Detroit. She also died in Detroit. AND Detroit is 70 miles from “Brown Water”Flint. MISS ME WITH THE TIRED OLD BOSTON IS SO RACIST ROUTINE AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Wtf is going on with the celtics? How do they just go on to hit seemingly 85% from 3 in the second half?

We’re playing your Pistons

Ktron

Back to top Go down