Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 pm

This will be a tough matchup with Thomas’ quickness and the stretch 5’s drawing Drummond to the three point line which he hates. Will be interesting game. Hope Baynes plays well again

Make like it’s 1989 and steamroll ’em!

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Tumblr_mjt18lEtX31r10tndo2_r1_540

Welcome back amir and jerebko

Overload of bigs for Celts Sullinger. Olynyk. Zellar. David lee Amir Johnson. No idea why jerebko signed there.

This is a must win game. My friend at work likes the Boston Celtics and I really want to rub her nose in it before we go on Christmas break...

i just watched Boston this morning. I think only game I seen of them this year. Didn't feel like they had a lot of options on offense. Made me think their coach might be all right, considering their record

Sully just punked us out for a bound

I don't like Sullinger

Should be a winnable game. Celtics have a back to back

The Celtics are well coached, Stevens has them playing highly competitive ball, they shoot the three really well, and they're DEEP. I expect defensive ace Avery Bradley to cover Reggie. Reggie has to dominate the match up. As Reggie goes we go, but Reggie has to go HARD early.

I always worry about the Celtics now. Great coaching along with some strong defensive and versatile players. It'll probably be a tough one that ends very close.

The Celts run a bunch of guys out at center that are either soft or undersized. Such a weird team in Boston. Undeniably solid, but weird.

Reggie needs more shots You have 5’9 Isaih guarding you

Holy shit Sullinger is a whale

Sullinger is not being covered by anyone, he is really bad so teams leave him open ...

I've always liked David Lee

Hack a Dre in the first? Really?

Sullinger was such a monster in college

Celtics have some thick players Turner, Criwder, Sullinger

Haha warning on Crowder and Morris Time to troll Crowder into getting ejected Pistons, MASTER DESE PUPPETS

Sullinger is annoying to watch.

That's why I never wanted Isaiah Thomas on the Pistons, Reggie does not even notice his defense

Please let Thomas not go off on us

Being outrebounded 24-14 And our top rebounder is Stanley Johnson, with 4. Andre has 2.

I wonder if C's fans hate Isaiah Thomas For being named after Isiah. I know if I was a C’s fan, I’d be demanding a trade.

Drummond with the half court 3!!

"he practices that every day in practice" I have a suggestion. F*** that shit, practice more free throws.

So does Stan drink straight from the flask right there on the practice court While Dre is practicing that over free throws? Or does he try to hide it?

Did Sullinger just pump fake on a free throw Actually, it looked a little more like the show and go

Sully is killing Ilya in the post At least Ersan has range on his side

Sullinger Looks like Big Baby out there

I don't understand how you can run that much And be fat

JONAS! Swoons

Jerbco sighting Number 8 on the C’s, #1 still in some of our hearts. He a C now doe so F*** him

The Celtics uni Even makes him look ugly

Ugliest uniform in the league

jonas, you turncoat Benedict Arnold

As much as I hated Brian scalabrine as a basketball player He is a pretty good color guy for the Celtics. Funny and a homer, but appreciates the other team’s talent, obviously a huge fan of drummondd

I always liked Scal, something about the guy.

Oh boy, hack-a-Dre

I just hope that everyone involved with this strategy is ashamed of themselves. That’s all I ask.

I don't think C's feel shame they’re psychopaths when it comes to f***in’ Detroit

Sullinger is just good with his body

Trust the Celtics to take the fun out of basketball.

Putting a body on Thomas would be pretty cool right now.

NBA refs are the best  (MY NOTE:  Based upon my observations it's pretty clear why this Pistons fan loved the fans last night)

Getting abused by Zeller is hilarious.

They are not guarding IT. He has been driving to the lane and fading away every damn play.

Zellers looks like he's got a beak lol

Celtics aren't as good when they can't hand check like it's the 90s.

Zeller's a punk Spare no elbow or knee on that dude for the rest of the game

Gutless Just like your average C’s team

Hey, Brad Stevens! F*** You!

When you can't play real basketball. Just foul.

I'd like to Joel choke slam Brad Stevens

That Celtics coach is a savage  (MY NOTE:  Brad Stevens?  A "savage".  OMG that's funny!)

Hey look, three white guys in for the Celtics Just like the old days.

Hey Zeller, your eye for Baynes’ nose

Isaiah flop, soft

Thomas is killing us.

Thomas is honestly starting to piss me

Yall just see olynyk's crazy moving screen? Lmao

Tech that bitch Brad Stevens! Whining for the worst possible call in the rule book!

Zeller has a really punchable face (MY NOTE:  Once again, everytime they talk about how a Celtic having a "punchable face" it's because that Celtic is killing them)

Brad Stevens looks like a guest star from a very special Duggars episode.

Sullinger moved on that screen... Call moving screens, plz

What have we done to the refs to make them hate us so much?

No superstars (or maybe one, but he can't shoot FTs)

stupid, sexy Jonas

Jonas, why can't you pump fake and shorten up your jumper like you used to do?
You could hear Stevens yell "foul him", Thomas goes and fouls Reggie instead of Dre Karma is a bitch, Brad

Jonas can stop anytime now.

Did he ever make three straight three pointers in the fourth in a close game when he played for us?

This is like the battle of teams who don’t want to win.

Refs trying to get Boston a win

Jonas definitely got shoved from behind on that drive, but I’m not complaining!  (MY NOTE:  Contradictory observations)

Pope is doing this against primarily Avery Bradley, which is even more impressive. Dude is a great defender.

Am I missing something?? Is IT a superstar? Why is he getting these calls??

These refs. Won't let the Celtics go away

Brad Stevens a big crybaby. I didn't see him crying when Thomas slipped and got a bailout foul call.

Boston announcers surprisingly not as biased this game, actually don't mind them at all.

Now I see how the Sucktics have the record they do. They have 3 extra players on the floor at all times.

I've grown to hate the Celitcs by just watching this game.

Has Boston had a possession where they didn’t end up on the ground at the end?

Difference in this game is the Dre 3

Sorry to ruin your bets refs

BOS is an elite perimeter defense? Jackson: 23pts, KCP: 31pts, and gave up 119pts overall...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by Shamrock1000 Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Bob, how could you not have bolded:

Brad Stevens looks like a guest star from a very special Duggars episode.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down