Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:05 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-mavericks.html

by FLCeltsFan

Luka against his favorite team.

Keep calm guys, this season is hopeless... Our roster is not so good.   Let's enjoy to see Luka win the MVP.

Tatum is questionable to play because of his ankle. Celtics coaching staff playing 4D chess. They must know the proven formula to beating the Mavs this season: Just rest your best player(s).

Most game left me thinking: Jason, are you Kidding me?

I’m ready to be hurt again

Celtics probably holding out Tatum which means we lose

i’m ready for a rough night.

I foresee a 20pt Celtics lead by the middle of 2nd.

D**n, coach about to ramble incoherently for an entire nation to witness

Their starting 5 vs ours... sheesh

and they're still waiting for timelord

Celtics are a serious defensive team that will run everyone on Luka and demand others to make plays. So what does the Kiddiot do? He again screws the team by starting two bad shooters (with Bulllock being beyond atrocious) and t-rex with Luka.

Obese early season Luka really hit that insane game winner over 2 Celtics lol

What is the appeal with Dwight Powell? Wasn’t the whole point of the off-season so that we didn’t have to start him or play him?

Ok, that was a sick intro

This is not fair man… they have too many dudes

time to watch future maverick derrick white

Bro, they are good man…

The Celtics advance the ball really quickly.

Those Celtic jerseys are nice

Powell can't get the offensive rebound against Tatum even when he has the inside lane.

See how they’re getting to the basket? We should do that instead of all the 3s

bro Powell is a basketball terrorist

oh so we’re just gonna do nothing on d cool

Having multiple people who can dribble a ball seems to be working for the Celtics…..WHO KNEW

Every time Reggie shoots I already expect a miss so my disappointment is reduced

Trade Powells a** to Canada

Come on, Powell, do the only valuable thing you ever do and get hit in the face already

Celtics are on a mission after blowing it last year. They look like a championship team. Mavericks look like a team with no identity

this is gonna be a slaughter.

This is the first time all season we've just straight looked outclassed.

Why does Kidd always call timeout like 4 possessions too late smh

This team f***ing sucks this year may as well watch some paint dry

roster is absolute trash   ~yet again~

Another game of "the refs suck but so do we"

The Celtics might shoot 90 percent from inside the paint tonight

why you leaving brogdon open

Everything is ISO. Even bench unit. Just stand around and watch. How does a coach who plays like that still have a job? A freaking monkey could do a better job ffs...

I have to say, I was biased in favor of Kidd when he got here, but I have lost all faith in him at this point. Loved him when he played for us (both times). Ready for him to step aside.

May as well tank for Wemby

Celtics team look so well tuned, multiple players who create their own shots, great defense, attacking spirit. That's a championship team.We on the other hand, oh boy..

All 26 of their points are in the paint. Geez

Pregame Kidd said the team is full of new pieces and they’re still trying to find the chemistry.   It’s seriously one guy who is new and he hardly plays.  He’s clueless

I thought Kidd’s specialty was defense? Should he now be referred to as Jason Ki because his team doesn’t play defense?

Celtics looks legit this year even after the coach drama and we just look lost.

This team is absolute trash.

Hated Brown since he blindsided Luka with a screen in the backcourt a few years ago. F*** his closet antisemitic a**, dudes a full blown clown.

I'd be willing to take a gamble on Kyrie and at worst it would free up cap space if he decides to leave

Why is Brown allowed to play when Kyrie was suspended. Nets have more balls than C's I guess?

Actual championship team versus Luka and the garbage men, and the front office will do nothing the whole organization is a joke

future mav derrick white there!

Watching Jaylen Irving cook us tonight gonna be rough ngl

If we send our shooters to Russia the war would soon be over

good D by future mav derrick white  (MY NOTE:  Interesting how much they are lusting for a player that will come off our bench when RWill returns)

Team of bums with a head coach that should have been fired yesterday we are doomed

Shoutout to that dude that said we'll be down by +/- 20 before the half. LMAO!

It must be fun to root for a team that can hit open shots.

Boston has 7 of the top 8 players in this game

Look at what the Celtics were able to surround Tatum with

Easy to do when you had one of the biggest fleece in sports history.   (MY NOTE:  "the biggest"?  Certainly one of the top 3.  Russell for Ed MacAuley and an Ice Capades show, and Joe Barry Carroll for Kevin McHale and Robert Parish are the other two.  ALL THREE OF THEM are Celtic steals)

So how many embarrassing national broadcast losses will it take to get Kidd fired?

LETS GO FUTURE MAV DERRICK WHITE WITH SIDE STEP 3

You guys need to chill. Boston is a very good team. Top of the east. They are clear favs and we are pretty medicore so far

Getting bodied by Al Horfords corpse I’m sick

Tim Hardtowatch is the most deserving player to be in the health and safety protocol.

If I was rich like mark Cuban I would invite THJ over for nice 4 course dinner, and then afterwards invite him outside for some fireworks then stuff his dump truck of an a** inside a rocket and fire that sh** into outer space.

Tatum gets a better whistle than Luka idc what anyone says

Tatumn shooting 37% and they still lead by 15.

When celts get rob Williams back I don’t see them losing the conference. Their depth is ridiculous

The Celtics are like… really f***ing good

Idgaf anymore man give me Kyrie. I'm willing to sell my soul to avoid watching this travesty.

If Luka had Ja and Tatums whistle he’d average 50

Borus Durke is like tinnitus.

Tatum looks like the MVP and the mavericks look DONE.

A banged up Tatum is having his way tonight. Isnt the whole point of having Dodo and Bullock in the game to slow him down?

Luka should demand a trade tomorrow so we can just tank

(almost) future mav marcus smart

I hate Marcus smart so much

I applaude the Boston team. For real.

A joke they try to talk about Tatum in the MVP race. He’s surrounded by really good players that make him better.

I need Pinson off of this team. His cheerleading is annoying.

In other news, Boston is loaded. This team will win the Finals

Luka should fake an injury so he can chill on the couch and we can tank. Everyone's happy.

This team is trash

On the bright side, Mavs don't have a lead to lose going into halftime.

Al Horford would be our second best player and that says everything

Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart and Al Horford would all be our second best player. Grant Williams and healthy Rob Williams and sometimes Derrick White or Malcom Brogdon would be quality starters on this team.

Smarts wanting the call bc he gets knocked over is peak Marcus smart

I feel like i need a therapy. Even joints don't taste the same anymore. I have the Mavs syndrome I guess.

Jayson Tatum will steal Luka’s MVP this year and deservedly so. He may not be better than Luka but he has gotten better every single year and his front office has built a he**uva squad around him.

These Boston clowns are having too much fun on the bench. I hope we come back and stun the world

Tatum didnt even contest that yet im told hes this elite defensive player

Macrus Smart deserves an academy award

Tatum gets the softest whistle Ive ever seen

Wow !! Tatum has a “get out of jail free” card. Gets him all he wants.

That push off is something Tatum does every single time to create space but yet these homer refs call Luka for it.

Luka goes for 50 but lose by 27

Good thing Kidd emphasizes defense. I mean, Boston's on pace for that offensively low 150 points in regulation.

Wave the white flag. Or rip bullocks jersey off his body and wave that sh**

This team is a waste of Luka. It's a crime against basketball.

I wonder how are we losing only by 26

It’s just annoying that Tatum lovers use this game as an excuse to say how much better Tatum is than Luka, but you put Luka on that Celtics team and they beat Golden State easy

Ok. Only 23 points difference, Boston panicked and took a timeout

Their substitute emergency first year coach is better at calling timeouts than JKidd

Mavs look so dead its starting to rubb off on the celtics

Tatum has a teammate who's playing better than him and he's still going to win MVP over the best player in the league because of the team around him

Every other team can play hard and make a come back except for this team

With everything said though, Boston easily looks like the best team in the nba right now. Green and Tatum put in ridic defensive effort every cycle.

People who play for any Boston sports team aren’t seeing heaven

Imagine if we had a guy like Brogdon coming off the bench, such a luxury to have, instead we get THJ chucking 3s

A blowout and the Celtics still getting all the whistles

Fake comeback yall. Don’t get wrapped up in it. These non Luka minutes will decide the game.

I advise you to not have ANY hope

Smart sells these flops so well man

Imagine being back 16 points and thinking that's not that bad ... 😂

I don’t want to take back all the sh** I talked all game tbh, Boston just put us away pls

They buy Marcus flop but not Lukas

F*** Malcolm Brogdon for no reason

D**n that shot from Tatum. That was hard

It's amazing how much the refs fall for Smart's BS after all these years.

Celtics have insane talent bro

Celts traded down to get Tatum.

Tatum really is like Paul George. Down to the pushoffs.

F*** Jaylen brown. Absolute loser

Classic Luka. Draining a beautiful step back Three. Next possession complaining about a non-call and giving up an And-1 on the defensive end.

Boston is shooting 50% from 3. Part of it is our fault but they are hitting everything wtf

Fluke game from Horford unfortunately

I see bostons coach also hates timeouts

I actually think Mavs played alright today. Boston was just too good.

And Tatum can hang on the rim like a gymnast?

So luka putting a forearm on horford is a foul. Taytum pushing luka with a forearm is also a foul on Luka?

6mins left, oh yeah lets actually try now..

Man Boston is really good the best team the mavs have played all year

Not mad but who can beat this Celtics team ridiculous

Every team likes to have one guy absolutely beat us like a red headed age child.    Hortford last game 0-9, 0-7 from three     Hortford against us 5-5, 4-4 from three

We lost pretty bad but refs still made sure we didn't actually made the comeback. Tatum and Smart got every call they wanted. Bs soft offensive fouls.

I wouldn’t suggest going to the Celtics game as an opposing fan to my worst enemy. Well at least I got to watch Luka cook 🤷🏿‍�

Little Tatum, it’s easy to be brave when you play 5 against 1. Luckily Giannis will put you back into your place.

Luka be like: All that dieting and cardio in the off season for this?

The Celtics showed us a what true contender looked like. Hopefully the Mavs learn from them

Big Deal. Celtics play in the inferior eastern conference  (MY NOTE:  That's what people said about our 2008 Celtics, their record was from playing in an inferior conference.  How'd that work out for them?  Worked out great for us.  Your Mavericks are a WC playoff team that is 5-5 vs WC teams.  You beat the Jazz, Trailblazers and Nuggets and we just beat you like a drum, idiot.)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22

Post by Ktron Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:42 pm

If we send our shooters to Russia the war would soon be over

Tim Hardtowatch is the most deserving player to be in the health and safety protocol

Herrreees mo Hardaway Hate…

If I was rich like mark Cuban I would invite THJ over for nice 4 course dinner, and then afterwards invite him outside for some fireworks then stuff his dump truck of an a** inside a rocket and fire that sh** into outer space.

Luka should fake an injury so he can chill on the couch and we can tank. Everyone's happy

These Boston clowns are having too much fun on the bench. I hope we come back and stun the world

If Coach Joe had listened to Scal late in the 3rd quarter you may have gotten your wish

Wave the white flag. Or rip bullocks jersey off his body and wave that sh**

Their substitute emergency first year coach is better at calling timeouts than JKidd

Fans in Boston just let out a collective,”NO SHITE”????.  Shocked  
Shocked

I see bostons coach also hates timeouts

Nevermind…… Mad

With everything said though, Boston easily looks like the best team in the nba right now. Green and Tatum put in ridic defensive effort every cycle.

Did we make a trade I don’t know about?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 11/23/22

Post by bobheckler Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:22 am

ktron,

We all hope for a colorblind society, but he's taken it to a whole other level.  Brown, White, Green.  There's no distinction in his eyes between them, literally and figuratively.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:07 pm

bobheckler wrote:ktron,

We all hope for a colorblind society, but he's taken it to a whole other level.  Brown, White, Green.  There's no distinction in his eyes between them, literally and figuratively.

Bob

True dat!! And barring major injury, I think #18 is a mere 7 months away..

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down