Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:47 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-mavericks.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I will overreact if we Lose.

A loss to the 1st seed in the East would be downright embarrassing. I'll be right there firing up the Trade Machine with you.

Unleash the Powell!! Make them regret trading him to us along with the cap filler Ramen Rondo.

If we lose this game I want both Trae and Cam Reddish Back

If we lose this game we should just trade all our valuable pieces for draft picks and tank for the next 10 years.

I'll overreact if we win: The east is trash, every eastern team is worse than any western team

Road game, easy win  (MY NOTE:  This is what the Fox Sports Dallas morons were saying)

Rick just unleash Boban!!

Boban vs tako. My god.

Game turns into a kaiju monster battle.

Have we won yet?

I’m predicting a huge game from Brunson. He is going to dominate Kemba.

Williams is springy, but Theis is just kinda average from what I’ve seen. With Kanter apparently not playing, we just can’t allow Brown or Tatum to do much driving or posting up successfully.

Kemba is probably going to exploit our interior defense

Hate to see injuries happen but the Celtics are much less imposing without Hayward

Will be interesting to see who Smart guards, he may split time with Luka and even KP.

KP meets his kriptonyte. He's consistently bad against Boston since coming to NBA, lets turn that around this time!

I will always relish beating the Celtics

Another big test but we can definitly pull this off. They don't have horford to guard kp anymore, Hayward got injured again as their best player, they are starting theis at C...while their record is impressive, they had an easy schudle so far

Interesting how KP will do. He almost always plays bad against them. In fact, in one of the only 2 W he had against Celtics, he played his careers worst game - 0/11 shooting and 1pts total in 30+mins

Hayward out, Celts riding a 7-game win streak... Looks like a trap game for them if I've ever seen one.

KP vs Kanter, duel of old teammates. That could be interesting.

Their defense is very cohesive this year. They're all very fast and stay in front of their men. Unlike previous seasons, they'll quickly double (and then quickly undouble) when necessary. They turn the other team over a lot, while taking care of the ball themselves.

Kemba Walker is a much better defender than expected, and he's the worst in the rotation aside from Kanter who hasn't really played due to injury.

Brown and Tatum are very high level defenders while Smart is amazingly good- a disruptive DPOY candidate- who can guard any position. He guarded the much bigger Kevin Love effectively, guarded Giannis well, and even guarded Porzingis in the past.

I hate Jaylen Brown. **** him!!! I hope we **** him up good!!

Right, there was a body check thing last year?

Luka was not looking and he shoulder checked him to jaw hard and then bowed up like the ****ing egotistical, punka** swollen head a** b**ch his is.

Don't have a great feeling about tonight, but hopeful. The Celtics are really good

Good teams take advantage of good luck. And we have the good luck of facing a slightly vulnerable Celtics team.

Smeltics don't scare me, bring it on..

Gonna be interested to see how we handle Kanter. He might be awful defensively but the dude can get buckets

Let’s make Kemba regret his choice

Luka is gonna have a very difficult night with Smart defending him. We will likely need other guys to step up big time.

Why the **** would KP try to back down Smart

More like Mav-bricks am I right

Hey Rick, chemistry seems off with the 10th different starting lineup you put out there. What could be the problem???

My lord the Celtics announcers are the worst, so stupid we’re forced to listen to their commentary

On pace to score 0 points

Brad Stevens has already been in Boston for 7 years??????

WE SCORED A POINT!!!!

Great and-one and subsequent comforting/recruiting Smart after racking him

Luka tryna bring Smart to the Mavs

Should've been a foul on Luka there lol

If you want your kid to become an NBA player just change your last name to Green

Grant Williams looks like Lavar Ball

Seth cannot defend Kemba

Celtics amazing defense.

Robert Williams can be something if he can avoid pooh brain

I'd trade RC for Stevens. Anybody else?

Surprised the color commentator isn’t wearing a Looney Toons tie

These Boston commentators are awful. The play by play sounds like he’s at a funeral and the color guy has no volume other than senile scream.

Boston has the most bias commentators

I want to win solely to ruin Boston's color guy's day

"To the Nth degree" typical racist Boston

Imagine if we get Draymond, Smart and Trez for some inexplicable reason. Champs.

Gosh Smart is such a good defender

Bostons broadcast team is much better than the Mavs. They are very grumpy and keep making fun of the calls.

You have Tatum guarding KP. Why resort to perimeter shots? Lmao

Why they so cold..?? You can't say its the Celtics defense... They just off.

Why not? Celts are a top defense... Sure there have been open looks, but this is a salty defensive team.

Brown is like a brick wall wtf Brunson didn't make him move like at all

The Celtics have the brightest court. Almost hurts my eyes to watch

Tatum keeping us in it

Lol getting roasted by ***ing Wanamaker, we're ****Ed.

Celtics will win it all  (MY NOTE:  I love how they went from "easy road win" to "Celtics will win it all"  LOL)

Wanamaker schooling Maxi and Powell lmao

Damn, everyone on the Celtics is so much better than everyone on the mavs....

Man **** Marcus Smart

I hate Brown's face

I'm sure this has been said, but Tatum's beard is uhhhhh...

I can't be the only one who thinks these commercial breaks feel longer than usual

Gotta give Boston’s color guy time to recover from the recurring strokes he’s having on air

Man that was smooth by Smart

In a perfect world, Smart is the perfect guard beside Luka.

I wish we had Marcus Smart

Can tommy h. Even try to act like hes not a Celtic homer? He only has negative things to say

Mavs are so lucky Tatum and Kemba was a no show the entire 2nd quarter.

Hayward being out is a blessing or it could be a blowout.

Boston really can defend.. They have a great coach

Refs are carrying us a little let's be honest, we got some ghost calls there.  (MY NOTE:  Might be the first time I've ever seen this in a Comments From The Other Side thread)

KP and Tatum doing their best to cancel each other out

I remember when Smart couldn't make a 3 to save his life

Tatum needs to shave. That thing is hideous. Irrelevant towards basketball, I know, but I had to say it.

Refs carrying us this game  (MY NOTE:  Again!  Twice!)

Well Boston woke up so now the should've been blowout is just about settling in

Wait, cetics are up 12 wtff??? It was a tie just minutes ago! Yeah that is game over it.

How the hell do Celtics fans listen to these two jokers every game? For the love of God.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm beginning to get a little tired of Luka's personality and what I perceive as increased selfisness.  (MY NOTE:  Great!  Trade him to us so he can be paired with Smart.  LOL)

I gotta say that Celts being sponsored by GE is kind of cool because the logo looks like a four leaf clover

Kemba is such a fake star. Bombed in FIBA. Like Dame and Harden. These guys live off fts.

Luka...he really is willing us back in this. Nothing but pure greatness

But it's the Celtics, can he do it against NBA talent?

Walker is unbelievable

These Kemba threes are ****ing insane.

The Celtics on the court right now are four bald/buzzed guys with beards and the Time Lord

Offensive rebounding lowkey keeping us in

Imagine if kemba came to play with Dallas...

Who tf is that annoying announcer from the Boston Celtics?

Bruh I'm about to mute them they are so deluded not sure what is up with that city being the most shi**y fans ever

Lol you KP defenders realize how bad he is yet?

Ship KP back to new York

Hopefully KP fouls out so we have a reason to take him out.

The Celtics have been putting Smart on Porzingis dating back to his Knicks days.

Tatum and Brown are the most overrated players in the league.

Who sucks more RN? Tatum or KP?

We're in this game partly because the Celtics bench and Tatum suck.

Thank god tatum has been worse than KP tonight

It could be worse... We could have Jayson Tatum on our roster lmao

Just imagine if KP was playing as poorly as Tatum! You'd think he was coming back from 2 years off.

Zinger has gone 1 / 11 with 5 fouls big ole yikes

Better than Tatum’s 1/17 lol

Unfortunately I'm watching a stream with the Boston commentators..... it's like they found the most boring and one-sided Celtics supporters they could and made them hold marbles in their mouth while they talk

Boston fan tuning into the Dallas stream. You guys have two announcers. One is more the play by type and the other just throws his comments in. What is his name? Is it Derek Harper

Bruh your announcers have two clowns that don't know basketball lmao

Lol these refs, can't have some flyover state beating the Celtics or lakers

Kemba takeover coming in hot

Of course Kemba is Ray Allen tonight

He doesn't need to be Ray Allen. Being Kemba is enough.

Watching Kemba make all these 3s when he was almost here HURTS

The refs know that this is a contact sport right?

The chick ref and Kemba need to get a room

Refs trying to gift this game to Boston

Imagine if we picked Kemba up this offseason

Kemba is too good

I hate Kemba Walker

Celtics commentator really gonna call this a flop after the BS they pulled on the other end

People really try and disrespect Kemba like he's not one of the best in the league, crazy

Kemba Walker makes me want to cry

If it weren't for Tatum this game would be in garbage time already.

I can't stand these Boston announcers. They make Sean Elliot sound like Al Michaels.

Leave Kemba open = not smart The only Celt that is making them tonight. I know he is small and hard to spot, yet common.

I can't wait for this game to end just so I don't have to listen to tue Celtics commentators ever again

First Frank and now Smart. Awful shooters going off against us.

Smart Has significantly improved his 3 pt shooting

Smart is not awful shooter lol

We’re just getting beat by a better more experienced team

I hate Marcus Smart so ****ing much.

Well this game is over, Marcus smart is icing us

Of course kemba does this against us

Yep that check to the refs endorsed by the Boston Celtics cleared all right

These refs have called EVERYTHING

Trying to stay hopeful but Celtics have not backed down at all tonight. I don't see why they will in the final few mins. Damn.

They are targeting Kleber. Getting the switch and Kemba is absolutely cooking him

Why can't you play like you did for USA you frustrating ****

Why didn't we sign kemba?

Because he wanted to sign with Boston

I'm glad we don't have Kemba since he will just be cutting into Luka's stepbacks. We still have that Giannis in our backpocket in 2021. Pretty sure he's willing to turn down 50 million to leave a Conference Finals team to play with Luka and KP for 30+.

When Boston is missing Hayward and Tatum scores 5 points on 17 shots you just have to win.

At least we lost to a good team! The Knicks loss was way more painful!

Yeah never been more pissed at commentary ever. Bos playing great but these refs and commentators got my blood boiling
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home

Post by dbrown4 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Hate to see injuries happen but the Celtics are much less imposing without Hayward.  DOH!!

Kemba Walker is a much better defender than expected, and he's the worst in the rotation aside from Kanter who hasn't really played due to injury.  Thanks, Captain Obvious!

Celtics will win it all  (MY NOTE:  I love how they went from "easy road win" to "Celtics will win it all"  LOL)  Thank you!  Now if you can just convince ESPN to jump off the Titanic LAL ship we'll be good!!

I wish we had Marcus Smart  Not going to happen ever!

He doesn't need to be Ray Allen. Being Kemba is enough.  Now that's funny!  I don't care who you are!!

People really try and disrespect Kemba like he's not one of the best in the league, crazy.  He's perfect for us!!

We’re just getting beat by a better more experienced team.  Finally!!
Someone else besides us is noticing/recognizing this!!

Dallas fans get a B+!  

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 pm

What a bunch of idiots.

My wife is from Texas and last few times we were done in Dallas, we watched games on TV at a local sports bar. NOT ONE person in the bar cared. Not one. There were 3 of us from Boston, making more noise than a bar full of Dallas sports fans. Sad bastards.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:53 pm

If we lose this game we should just trade all our valuable pieces for draft picks and tank for the next 10 years

Hey Rick, chemistry seems off with the 10th different starting lineup you put out there. What could be the problem???

Hopefully KP fouls out so we have a reason to take him out

The chick ref and Kemba need to get a room

I'm glad we don't have Kemba since he will just be cutting into Luka's stepbacks. We still have that Giannis in our backpocket in 2021. Pretty sure he's willing to turn down 50 million to leave a Conference Finals team to play with Luka and KP for 30+.

I TOLD YOU THESE FANS HERE IN DALLAS ARE DELUSIONAL! ALSO SOUNDS LIKE THERES NO LOVE LOSS WITH SOME OF THE FANS AND LUKA. (WE’LL TAKE HIM) :>)
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 pm

"The chick ref and Kemba need to get a room." Love that Dallas sense of humor.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down