Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 11/27/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 11/27/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 11/27/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:46 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-wizards-112722.html

by FLCeltsFan

An unsuccessful trip to South Beach ends with an 0-2 mark against the HEAT this week. Losing is now the norm for our Bullets and it will surely continue on Sunday night!

I'm probably not going to watch this blowout but perhaps you all will! 😉

Jayson Tatum is out.   I've never seen a team get so many breaks this early in the season by playing teams without their top players

Celtics still win going away

I was about to post that a W would be a shocking outcome. I would now downgrade shocking
to merely unlikely.

A lot of teams probably figure it's a good night to rest their stars because they can beat the Wizards without them.

Tatum is out, Wizards can win this. And a win today goes a long way towards establishing some legitimacy to their aspirations.

Which BOS role player(s) will go for 20+?

Horford seems like a probable player to go off for them.
Or Grant Williams hot from 3.

I'm just here for the conspiracy theories when Beal has a great game tonight while Tatum is out.

Tatum is out with an ankle sprain so it's gonna be the Jaylen Brown show tonight

They gonna kill us.......

Dunno if I want to even bother watching this demolition

I just want to lose a close game rather than getting blown out lol

Beal is talking so much sh** on the defensive end.

We're currently being competitive   that's all I gotta say

Smart could've flopped on that play but didn't. Respect

Not KPs fault Smart is a foot shorter than him

Refs think anytime someone falls down it's a charge

Hold on we are wasting are challenge in the first quarter?

The Cs are, arguably, the toughest opponent for the Wizs...

This will be a bloodletting.

These refs are Celtic Homers.

Brown's elbow in Kispert's face is ok in NBA.

Game result feels inevitable.

if literally anyone could bother to grab rebounds that would be greeeeeeat

Celtics have 14 rebs already vs. Wizards' 6.

To the idiots who think we trade Kuzma.   Et Voila...

We've still been losing with him 😂

i feel like im watching shaqin a fool entire wizards roster edition

This team has no chemistry versus a team that has all chemistry.  The difference is evident.

Trade will barton... i do not like him

Turns out one of the worst teams at defending a three is going to have a problem against the team that is the second best in the NBA from behind the arch.

Heat and Celtics (despite the Udoka sh**) have 2 of the best basketball cultures in the NBA. And we obviously have one of the worst.

what's the worst that could happen if we play Gafford? we lose by 20 points rather than 15? oh no, the horror

Watch the Celtics offense vs our offense, it’s like 2022 vs 1990. Oh btw they’re missing their best player

One day we'll have NBA caliber 3 pt shooters. But I like to dream

Anthony gill is trash

To be fair, A great team missing an important player should still be better than a mediocre team missing 3 key players, so no need to get emotional about this one.

I just wanted to believe that Washington would have that one game where they look competitive against a contender

these guys bricking wide open 3s makes me want to fire every FO member in the franchise

Wes Unseld has to get fired for this lineup.

Celtics are runnin us. It's not pretty.

Deni got away with a 3 sec violation there and still didn't get the rebound

Pretty big gamble for WUJ to show the Celtics our secret weapon. Cough Taj Cough.

Hate Barton so much

our Center the tallest guy in the building has 1 rebound lmao (MY NOTE: the Zinger ended up with 4 boards total)

someone tell Deni that JB doesn't think he's a real jew. get some fire in him tonight   and yes JB does unironically think that

F*** Smart

Can’t figure out who is worse to watch, Kyle Lowry or Marcus Smart

Listen I’m just glad we don’t have to hear all night about Brad and Tatum both being from St Louis lol

Jaylen is schooling Deni

Celtics commentators are so disgusting to listen to man

I expect the celtics to win the championship so it's whatever but I wish we could at least be competitive

This is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion  You know it's gonna happen, you know what the outcome is gonna be, but you just wanna see how bad it's gonna look when it's all said and done

We were right there (down 6), but then these Celtic 3’s

Our solution to Boston shooting the lights out from three was... a zone?

Zone against the best 3pt shooting team in the league 👍 (MY NOTE: Remember last year when zones were effective against us because we couldn't shoot'em? Brad fixed that little problem, didn't he?)

Just cut it down by 10 at the half....sigh how many times must I say that this season

Bruh they lettin old a** horford get buckets

Wizards don't have the firepower to keep up. Boston is hot from the perimeter.

The Celtics live in the Wizards head

Good defense but Celtics don’t miss anything for some reason.

Celtics just won't miss. Even the Celtics announcers are saying the Wizards defense is fine.

they also mock and snigger at us every chance they get. Can’t blame them though I would too!

Why did I build my night around watching this game?

Because you have an inner fetish for masochism and don't know it yet

D**n, Jaylen Brown just put Deni in the basket

Brown has been so physically overpowering for deni tonight.

Old Al schooling the Uni (MY NOTE: He's referring to "the Unicorn", Porzingis, but I forgot to mention in my post-game comments about how the Wizards' pink unis made me want to projectile vomit)

Ancient Al got around KP pretty easy there

alright, the Unicorn is gimpy.

We look like we don’t want to be here

You see all this good ball movement from Boston and we just suck moving the ball tonight.

Why, for these halftime interviews, do our assistant coaches have the sheepish grin of a Lifetime Fitness league coach when we're getting blown out?

Horford>KP

The Wizards broadcast always seems like it’s coming from an alternate reality, talking about how incredible Brad has been as we’re down 20

Might have a Blake sighting at this rate

Boston just toying with this team now at this point. Wiz had a chance for the first few minutes but now its long gone.

Boston ball movement is exceptional

Can we tap out now to spare us having to play the 4th quarter?

Cs will miss about 10 shots in a row at some point, cue the fake comeback

Can't stand Brad's smiling and goofing around when down 20 with Tatum out. Can't stand it. Sending the wrong message to the rest of 'em.

The Celtics are the best offensive team for a reason. Ouch.

The panning of the camera to the few miserable Wizards fans in the crowd is salt in the wounds

Is Bradley Beal the 6’3” player in the NBA more turnover prone? He must be up there…so frustrating knowing how much he makes of our cap room…Even the likes of Smart, Brogdon or White don’l look inferior players than him…And Brown is in another stratosphere..

Gotta trade Beal whenever the option arrives.   He's a great player, but we look better without him.

Are we tanking? What am I watching right now

Yeah turning this sh** off   If they come back let me know but I'm not wasting an extra 15-20 minutes on nothing

113 points in 3 quarters by the Celtics - ouch.

A lob from Goodwin to Beal followed by a transition three for Boston while they jog back feelin themselves is #SoWizards

Beal is f***ing worthless. Zero leadership, zero accountability. Just all about padding those stats.

Who the he** is Hauser?

Lol I saw the score and decided I won’t let them ruin my night.

Brown +21 vs Beal -23…good night to all!

It sucks to lose, but losing to Boston just makes it 10x worse. That city and fanbase are just insufferable

Sitting on the bench pouting isn’t good for team morale

If we get to a 10 point game I'm turning it back on

Amazing how useless Beal is !

Game over, appreciate the brief hope of the fake comeback though

Porzingis only had 4 rebs in 26 minutes? Against a Boston frontline that included 6' 9", 36 year old, floor bound Al Horford and 6' 6" (ish) floor-bound Grant Williams?

Pregame: "According to every advanced metric: KP is the 17th best player in the NBA."
Postgame: 21 points, no 3s made, 4 rebounds, a pair of assists, no blocks and a turnover, and getting turnstiled by 78-year-old Al Horford on multiple possessions.

TFW your super max player isn't as good as the other team's second best player

Wiz shoot 7 more FT, had 10 fewer TO, shoot almost 54 percent and got blown out. #SoWiz

These Celtics are insane. They have a MVP player in Tatum but this Jaylen can easily score 30 points if he wants. Insane!

Only saw the 2nd and bits of the 3rd. Boston is on a different level. Jaylen Brown is just elite and they have Tatum. Not really fair. Marcus Smart is also a problem with his passing and defense.

This game was over in the 1st quarter. The Wizards never had a chance.

One more quarter and the Wizards might have had a chance. I blame the NBA rule book for this loss.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down