Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:29 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-hornets-112822.html

by FLCeltsFan

Not going to need to worry about this one. Celtics will wipe the floor with the Hornets tonight

I'm torn. On one hand, I want the bugs to win. Even games like these where the other team is hurting. On the other, I'm in full favor of playing for the ping pong balls and stockpiling assets.

Luke Kornet going off on Plumlee tonight with no Horford or TimeLord. Look for a career game from him. (MY NOTE: it wasn't a career game, but it's just still so odd to hear non-Celtic fans giving Luke respect)

Tatum has only missed one game so far with his ankle sprain so he should still be out tonight. I mean, players are supposed to miss at least a dozen games with ankle sprains, right?

It depends. Does he have a wife that'll call them out on social media? If so, he'll have to sit.

Contrary to belief, when today's NBA player gets an ankle sprain, he enters through a portal in the team's locker room and arrives in a place known as The Zone of Emptiness. Then, they must locate the key to return through the portal before being listed as questionable.

I don't want to know the name of the place Hayward keeps going but the keys must be very well hidden.

It's true name is a secret, but those in the know have been heard to secretively mutter about the "House of Horrific Haircuts".

I will be high as a kite navigating this immenent bloodbath, injecting myself with hopium in search of silver linings.

Let’s go Hornets!! Big win tonight.

I’d love to lose but see a competitive game

We’ll prob win somehow because hornets

This would be the type of game they somehow miraculously win

Im scared of Sam Hauser (MY NOTE: First Luke, now Sam. Our bench is injecting fear into opposing fan bases. LOVE IT!!)

I realised why I hated Clifford’s courtside outfit so much, he looks like a modern day uncle fester, but forced to wear blue to appear more normal.

It dawned on me this team is trying so hard to fight a tank and win games because Clifford & Kupchak are fighting for their jobs.

Rozier (Illness) probable "Chug this Pepto and go get your a** out there on the court" -Charlotte Hornets medical staff, probably

Mason is the only player starting tonight who started more than 28 games last season lol

Incoming Theo triple double and Kai breaking the most dunks in a game record. IDK what that record is but it's about to be 50.

Lmaooo boston commentator's "Terry Rozier - Out, Gordon Hayward - well he never plays" (MY NOTE: which one said that? Probably Scal, Mike's too much of a gentleman)

Okay c'mon Mason don't leave Griffin THAT open.

so white is gonna be the guy who doesn’t miss against us tonight

I know mason is a below average rebounder, but losing the battle to blake griffin????

we’re making blake griffin look like prime wilt rn

Plumlee just gave away that rebound to vertically-challenged Blake Griffin. Results in a 3 by White, crowd roars. He hits another.

Malcolm just absolutely capitalizing on Bouk not paying attention.

They're about to beat us by 600.

Welp, that's the Celtics this season.

they’re really about to drop 50+ on us in this quarter

They might miss eventually i guess

Boston broadcast is brutal

this is hilariously abysmal

putting our young guys out there is like sending lambs to the slaughter but i’m so happy they’re getting PT

Difference between a team with real and consistent shooters vs streakers

We look pretty good so far Smile

Hehehehhe I am so sad 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This all time bad embarrassing

Smart with 10 points and 8 assists in 1st qtr. Can't believe I bargained for tV time in order to torture myself with this.

This is beyond ridiculous. It's ludicrous.

smart on pace for a 40/30 game while we give up 100 points on threes alone

Victor gonna look so fire in teal

White has the largest forehead in the NBA, I’m almost certain of it

The comeback is on

i normally would’ve turned this game off but seeing the youngins playing with nothing to lose will at least make it a fun murder

Marcus Smart can't miss a 3. Blake Griffin is dunking again. Jayson Tatum looks like an MVP. Why wouldn't this happen to the Hornets?

Boston is doing a bunch of Make A Wish stuff during their breaks and somehow the Hornets have found a way to be even sadder.

This halftime show is just another reason to hate the Celtics 🙏

that is the worst halftime performance I've ever seen in my entire life

Guys chill out it was a Make a Wish kid 😂

I feel horrible now

Well I can’t lie the song is kinda catchy I’m still thinking about the vbucks and robux and all the video games

The funny thing is we're shooting 50% and still being beat by 20

McGowens is looking good and Kai had another monster dunk. Don't remember anything else from that half, it's better that way.

it’s not even like the hornets are playing exceptionally worse than normal. the offense has actually been decent since the first quarter. it’s just hard to outscore marcus “logo threes” smart

Just turned game on to see Oubre living his dream of no defense required and get as many shots as he wants. Box score doesn't look that bad for hornets. Clearly Celtics are in championship form 20 games in.

Every time i have to watch Plumlee play is one day closer to the last time i have to watch Plumlee play 🙃

Who knew Rozier was the glue holding our defense together 🤷‍�

We could start the 4th with a 30-0 run and still be down.

Who is that scrub that just elbowed Nick in the throat? He’s been playing dirty since he got in these garbage mins. Ofc it’s only a standard foul. Riiiiight (MY NOTE: I believe that was Kabengele)

Can’t believe I decided to sit through all of that and made it honestly. That was some real bad basketball from us. Tatum is on a whole different level this year, though. He’s really fun to watch.

Wait, we won two quarters??

Love it when the other team has a historic night against the Bugs. Always nice to be part of history.

140? Holy sh**.

what a bloodbath. Glad I didn't catch this one.

Why didn't Terry play?

He's in trade talks per Boston media. Denied by Clifford pregame. Official reason "non-COVID" illness. He sat on the sidelines though and didn't look ill to me. And certainly not contagious.

Leave it to Boston media to ask the right questions based on the right observations. It won't happen in Charlotte.

Lol I really thought we could win against a "hurt" Celtics squad.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22

Post by Ktron Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:53 pm

Why didn't Terry play?
He's in trade talks per Boston media. Denied by Clifford pregame. Official reason "non-COVID" illness. He sat on the sidelines though and didn't look ill to me. And certainly not contagious.

I’ve searched every site I could think of to find out what ill or contagious looks like. Still no luck. I give up.

Every time i have to watch Plumlee play is one day closer to the last time i have to watch Plumlee play

Boston broadcast is brutal

Purely unscientific on my part but trust me, every negative comment is attributed to Scal whether they mention his name or not.
Mike is only guilty by association. Scal’s incessant Ed McMahon chuckling throughout the broadcast has viewers wondering what the hell is so funny. Most of what he’s KEE KEEING about is an inside comment that not one understands and almost no casual viewer outside or inside of the New England area knows who the hell Dick Lipe is but Scal keeps bringing his name up anyway
Bob H is right, Mike’s too much of a gentleman to make a wise crack over Hayward’s misfortunes. For another ex player to say that is classless and insensitive.
Mike being the professional puts up with the nonsense because he knows he’s jumping ship pretty soon.
If you think this is bad, wait till they pair up Grande and Scal on a permanent basis.

Here’s hoping every NBA fan gets a chance to read this. Its worthy of knowing who the hell Dick Lipe is -

https://bentleyfalcons.com/general/2021-22/releases/20220629shn647

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 11/28/22

Post by bobc33 Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:05 pm

Ktron thanks for the Dick Lipe info. I didn’t realize he sat right next to Mike Gorman and had no idea what he looked like. The guy really blended his love of sports and numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:48 pm

bobc33 wrote:Ktron thanks for the Dick Lipe info.  I didn’t realize he sat right next to Mike Gorman and had no idea what he looked like.  The guy really blended his love of sports and numbers.

He is amazing!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down