Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:13 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/12/comments-from-other-side-hornets-122318.html

by FLCeltsFan

Kemba has a good chance of abusing any opposing guards the Celtics throw at him if he's in rhythm of course.

If we win today we'll be 2 games over .500 and we'll move up to 2-0 against the Celtics for the season and one game behind them for the 5th seed. So naturally, we will lose

It seems totally unacceptable the Celtics are only 2 games ahead of us with the talent they've got. They might have 4 players who are better than our 2nd best player lol

This is winnable, Baynes and Horford are both out. (Marcus Morris is probable so, while unlikely, he could still not play as well

Boston not playing well...conducts a meeting to discuss how to be less selfish. They will be coming out to prove themselves. We are coming off a decent quality win and it’s almost Christmas. Hope we keep them pinned down, but I see a loss coming.

I'd love it if the team meeting just makes Boston implode even faster though, guess it all just depends on the character of their guys. Way too many mouths to feed, somebody on a contract year (or young player angling for big extension) will have to sacrifice their $$$ for the greater good. I feel like it's up to Rozier/Hayward/Tatum to give a little, because Kyrie/Brown strike me as the type who will be the most unhappy if they take a backseat.

i dont' think its about paycuts or pride or anything they kinda suck at playing together, they can't make open shots, and horford somehow ended up being their most important player while everyone was focusing on the perimeter guys

Probably still run us off the floor though...

Boston isn't anywhere near full strength They don’t have any bigs.

. We generally play low energy on Sunday games, play badly against the Celts on their court, and have tough time on the road. Lol- now that I got all the negative energy out and it’s time to…Crush the Celtics

Kemba - c'mon you can't leave Kyrie wide open

Swap Hayward and Batum and you fix both teams issues Very Happy

Kyrie and Kemba show

Rotations look pretty awful so far. Just left Tatum wide open and there was a possession before that where we doubled him and left Kyrie wide open for 3.

Well hey if we could just guard Kyrie a little better we’d be in good shape

These foul calls are such nonsense. They're just giving the Celtics anything in the paint.

Hayward ur not a Celtic u are a Hornet plz change jerseys.

Already thinking of turning this off if these whistles keep going

These refs are a joke lmao

How can Stevens keep Brown on the court untill he gets his 4th ? He was the difference maker so far. Ty bud.

Boston smoking us

Also Celts killing us on the boards

Wow- Irving can shoot with his eyes closed tonight and it will go in

Irving's been very very efficient players since he stepped on the NBA court.

Our front court is getting battered at the rim. Boston is just much hungrier, getting loose balls. They are moving the ball around well also and making the shots. Our D is in slo-MO.

Batum guarding kyrie how else could this go

I wish I could erase the last 12 minutes of basketball from my head. Just ugly.

Miami will have the same record as us tonight if they win, seeing as there's no way in hell we're coming back from this

Looks like the Celtics have gotten out of their slump and unleashed their final form

I'm still watching the game. But if anybody's tired of this - World Axe Throwing championship is on ESPN2

6ft Kemba Walker has the most rebounds for our team...

P-a-t-h-e-t-I-c

“I have an idea on how to get our offense going. Don’t pass more than once and then shoot!”
-Hornets at halftime, probably

Hmm that last sequence...that was not good. Makes you want to rip out the cable box

I mean this was obviously gonna happen after the Celtics had their little team meeting.

Who should we elect on our team to have one of them team meetings? Think we need one of those too

I do really wish this team would stop trolling us. One game they play great, the next they lay and egg. Super irritating.

Well I hope something happens soon. I'm finding it very hard to care about this squad anymore

Real depression hours

Hey I just wanna say please don't let this result get in the way of you guys having a great Christmas on Tuesday

We are hardened Carolina sports fans. Our numbing apathy has set in long ago.

The final score doesn’t show how embarrassing the score was.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down