Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 11/30/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 11/30/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 11/30/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:53 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-heat-113022.html

by FLCeltsFan

no brown tonight expect a heat win.like to see bam guard tatum doubt spobot would do that hes only the best defender in the league

I'm predicting a 143-69 point blowout...in favor of Miami of course! (MY NOTE: Does he know LBJ and DWade are gone?)

Wow! Too much for me...i just see 140-75 lol

With Butler out and all, I would lower my sights a little. I'm thinking maybe no better than 127-77.

I haven't followed up on why Jaylen Brown is questionable, but probably a good game to sit him if he did have some sort of ailment considering the Heat's injury list.

brown was out last game if he doesnt play the heat will have 2 out of the 3 best players

Who would that be?

bam and ty 2nd 3rd best plyers tatum by far best,the way caleb is playing now he might be 4th best player on ct go heat

We really need Celtics series Game 3 Bam tn. Is it even worth the exertion for a reg season game 🤔

Jaylen brown playing too sheesh heat are in trouble

Hi guys, today I think triple-double BAM will be solid. (23 points, 6 rebounds, 0 blocks and 5 turnovers)

Caleb Martin has been ballin on both sides of the ball lately. If our shooters aren’t ice cold, I think this has potential to be a statement game for us without Jimmy. Coaching will be huge, and really I think it’s the most underestimated piece of this matchup.

Spo knows how to run a chess board. Even without Jimmy… actually, especially without Jimmy. Going to be a big test for Mazzulla. Heat excel when expectations are perceivably low in these sort of marquee matchups.

Aren’t the Celtics averaging 40% from 3? That’s wild

for the record, i still think this is winnable.

We aren't winning sh**

Can’t wait to see the game. Already “historic team” talk about the Celtics. I swear the Celtics show some life as one of the top seeds and they turn into the 96 Bulls

Rob is a very good defender and people forget how great of a defender Horford has always been as well. This is a guy who’s made Embiid irrelevant in the playoffs multiple times.

Rob is a good player, Bam is a far better player lol let’s not act like Rob is some elite superstar or something

C's going with Tatum with the #1 pick was a score for sure From my armchair draft position, I would have taken either of Fultz or Josh Jackson ahead of him. They got their man, happy for them (MY NOTE: Might be the most magnanimous thing I've ever heard from a Heat fan but, just in the interest of accuracy, Tatum was the #3 pick and Romeo was a throw-in that we turned, with Josh Richardson, into Spurs starting point guard Derrick White who now comes off our bench)

When healthy, Time lord is a wicked defender. Tbh, he should have won dpoy and not Marcus smart. He's that good on defense.

Have a feeling Boston steps on our necks tonight and destroys us, feel we have a better chance Friday. Hopefully I’m wrong. Zone will get cooked by an elite shooting team like them more than likely

The tank agenda takes a back seat when it comes to Boston. Win this chit.

Biggest game of the year fellas.

Um... no and you're playing the top team right now at their place without your best player. It's probably going to get ugly.

Honestly it feels like every game lately as been close. Team plays up and down to their opponents, and I expect another close game. Celtics obviously have the better closers unfortunately.

Not excited for this one because Boston is an elite team. But hey, stranger things have happened

Strus starting at PF does not have me excited…

Udoka got more credit than he deserved last season. The Celtics just a stacked team

That and they got rid of Kemba who was a defensive liability for them too

Heat at 16% chance for a W per ESPN minutes before tipoff...so I will change my forecast: Heat 121- 95 Bos

Celts on a different level...well at least first 3min. They're gonna go for 150pts tonight

This is not the bubble 2020 Celtics. I’ve watched some of their games this season. When rob Williams comes back the league is f***ed. This is by far the best team in the league.

tatum superstar now browns borderline ss .milw will have something to say about that though

They're not going to keep making every shot lol

They are going to keep making every shot

Having the refs against us means there’s no shot for the W

Not much you can do when shots are being contested and they're still going on, it is what it is.

The Celtics is unreal this season

I’ll be honest I don’t think there’s a realistic trade we can even make to be able to beat this team anymore

It's really the Celtics and Bucks and everyone else right now.

Only way Boston Is losing is if they beat themselves. They are levels ahead of us lol

If smart is hitting that just hang it up you can’t guard the Celtics

Spo you needed that timeout like 8 points ago. Whatever I’m turning this off already I guess

Lets just call a foul 4 seconds after the flop just because f*** it why not

Maybe they’ll miss at some point tonight

Our team is actually pretty good guys

Brown be lowkey stiff arming when he Handle the ball

This Celtics team is looking generational sadly

Lmao they punched us in the mouth and we just tagged them back.

Haslem instead of Jovic lmfaoooo

Spo this is elder abuse

Man, just imagine adding 3 and D legend Jimmy Butler to this.

Making those C's commentators that said Heat didn't have a chance tonight 2 minutes into the game eat their own words sounding nice rn

Celtics just chucking now

Never thought I would see no defense in a Celtics Heat game

Strus on pace to shoot us out of the game again.

I better not see haslem out there again unless we up by 20.

If we beat the Celtics with 20th-season UD in the rotation, I will never hear sh** from Celtics fans again.

Strus is a complete chucker man I’m sick of him

Struss is garbage these days.

I literally cannot stand the Boston Celtics. Even their announcers are pieces of ****.

There’s no team I hate more. Not even close

Man what a luxury to have Brogdon for the Cs

They got him for nothing it makes me sick

Tied with them at full strength and half our team in a rehab facility . Maybe they're overrated 🤔

Lmao Celtics commentary is hot garbage

I hate Derrick whites face lol

Anyone got a heat stream they can dm me? Boston accents give me cancer

Definitely hate the Celtics. **** them

Ngl this Celtics team is disgustingly good this year

Their defense kinda stinks right now

Bam has gotten better unfortunately so has Tatum

We haven't gotten a call in forever while the Celtics have gotten two ghost whistles in a row.

The east is gotta go through Tatum. We probably can compete if we make moves deadline

What moves are you gonna make 🤣 there's no tradeable assets besides herro bam and jimmy

Derrick White has the most punchable face

This is the first time in forever I remember Tatum having a good game against us.

We ain’t got no one to guard Tatum lmaoo

Brown and Tatum are allowed to use their arms when driving. It’s annoying

Duncan aka Riley’s Worst Mistake killing us as expected

Duncan is a turd covered in liquid turd on fire....His ability knows no bounds.

i hate derrick white for no particular reason

brown tatum best 1 2 in nba

phily passed on tatum to draft fultz,yikes

This reminds me of getting f***ed by the refs in the playoffs

whos explaining heat culture to will and kate and how they can never have it

We are making the future king of Britian watch Duncan Robinson attempt to guard Tatum and Brown.

So the NBA decided it needed a nee superstar with Lebron aging and it chose Tatum 🤫

why do the Cs get so many favorable calls? Do they just play that disciplined or is Celtics blood money that powerful?

The guys are doing well. Tatum is the difference-maker. If we had Jimmy this would be a tighter game. We still can't beat this team in a 7 game series though.

Bro if Tatum’s gonna whine for four possessions afterwards, just hit him with a T. Tired of it

Tony Brothers a legend lmao

Tatum is being a cry baby

Tatum going off and fouls are the only thing keeping this fraud a** team ahead.

Let’s calm down. Celtics are actually an elite team.

I am listening to zero analysis. I feel I'm sitting in a pub listening to two drunk boston fans (MY NOTE: If I'm one of them you might learn something, meat)

CeltiKKK fans getting ready to storm the NBA Front Office for more referee assistance. Bum a** fanbase

Jayson Tabum and Jaylame Brown

Know what, it's a great thing Boston didn't trade Jaylen for KD. Because I'd hate to face KD/Tatum barrage for 48 minutes.

It’s incredible how Scalbrine made a career off being a bum his whole career lol

So nice of Boston to get 4 of the 50 black people in Boston to perform for Halft6

Celtics are embarrassing with all this complaining

If you had 1k for every racial slur said to our black players in TD garden you could pay for duncans contract

Strus starting to look better after 3 straight makes lol

I can already hear Boston fans crying and calling the game rigged because the heat get two FTs

Any team going to Boston and expecting to get whistles this season is in for a bad time

I wish I could be dogsh** at my job without any personal repercussions. NBA refs are the biggest joke in professional sports

Tatum's arc is elite.

Tatum playing like a top 5 player this year— gonna need to see it past January, but yea’, MVP candidate rn

You just know it's going in with tatum

Tatum about to drop 70 on us

WHY WE NEVER GET ANY CALLS IN BOSTON MAN

Yikes. Tatum turned into a superstar and does it in the regular season too

Al horford holds bam every possession lol

Tatum crying as always.

I love our rebounding. So enjoyable to watch 5 dudes fumble the ball for 5 seconds and eventually give it back for open threes

I wasn't sure but now I believe that Tatum can be MVP

Seeing anybody related to the Celtics angry or frustrated makes unreasonably happy

Celtics players and fans are the whiniest group of fans I've ever seen

Caleb does what Tatum does every drive and gets a foul call

If you even touch the Celtics it’s a foul lol

I didn’t have the Celtics in my top 2 most disliked teams but the way they cry about everything is super unlikable.

How has Tatum not gotten a tech?? This dude b**ches about everything

Loving all these refs with that home cooking

I hate playing these guys this one-sided officiating is BS

They treating horford like he’s gobert lol zero calls against him

LMFAOOOOO Strus said one word and gets a tech. This dude Tatum has been crying and complaining the whole entire game

No other franchise gets my blood boiling than these Celtics

weve been getting robbed on no calls

They still get every call lol

Imagine if bam had tatums whistle

Does Tatum ever go to the bench?

Every time I turn the game back on it’sa parade of free throws for boston.

I’ve never hated a team more than the Celtics. Their commentators are annoying. Their players are annoying. Their fans are racist and annoying.

Hilarious how Smarts complains about flopping lol

Tatum never misses anything. Insane

Tatum might honestly be the mvp. I hate to say it but he's playing like a top 5 player this season. They're gonna be deadly for a long long time

Damn 41 points for Tatum, and this game still close lol

Tatum is usually useless but that's because Jimmy Butler is typically playing without him he's consistently being guarded by some of the worst defenders in the association.

When we thought we're gonna rally back... A Celtic will crush our hearts.

tatum u r so good

smarts been with cs forever dudes in great shape

horford shooting 49% from 3s yikes

Ugh Tatum I hate you ... please join Miami

Bos 100pts in the 3rd! And Heat just down 4!

Not being able to break down Hauser is crazy

Herro couldn’t get by Luke kornet lol

We should be winning honestly

Jaylen Brown has Kendrick Perkins esque handles (MY NOTE: OUCH!!!)

This reffing is a throwback to the ECF lol

I’m taking a shot every time I see a minority in Boston’s crowd. Haven’t taken a sip yet

Celtics missed a shot instant call

Been a heat fan since 06 but this Celtics team looks like they are winning the chip this year. Super consistent, and Tatum finally putting it all together

Derrick white making 3s makes me irrationally angry

Brogdon such a game changer

Send in UD to dive at one of these fa**ots knees

It would be so hard to not punch Marcus Smart if you were playing him

These dudes got Malcom Brogdon coming off the bench..lolz

Horford only having one foul is absurd He fouls Bam every single drive.

Fun game while it lasted but we are not on the level of the celtics.

8 fts to 19fts… at least make it somewhat close if you’re gonna favor one team.

NBA and Refs love the Celtics

Tatum, Horford, and Brown avg 40 pushoffs a game

There's no such thing as a fair whistle in Boston.

Sad that the difference is officiating

I thought the Celtics were the best in the league but with the calls they are getting this game I have my doubts.

Brogdon complaining drives me insane. Dude is on some peak ring chasing and still has the gall to act like a b**ch (MY NOTE: You had LeQueen and Bosh and Ray Allen and Shane Battier and you want to talk about "ring chasing"?!)

Put up a good fight but Celtics are just better than us in every single way.

Guys Jaylen brown stared at us😱. Give him a bullsh** tech like they did to bam

Herro got money on the Celts

Oh hey, looks like Jason is getting the ball every play down the floor. Welp, better leave him open 🤷🏾‍�

boston fans would rather beat the heat than win a ring i think lmao. f*** boston but they REALLY hate us

Heat win this game with Jimmy

You can't leave Tatum wide open....

imagine drafting markelle fultz over this guy

They WILL KEEP HUNTING Strus..it's the same shoot they did in the playoffs man.

Something about Tatum’s face I dislike greatly

Do this to us with Jimmy playing next time Boston (MY NOTE: That's the plan!!)

Horford committed 10+ fouls and got called for 1

Once again the refs were the Celtics MVP.

Dudes on here can cry about the officiating but Celtics are legitimately better than us in every single way. Sucks but it’s the truth lol

How much of a b**ch do you have to be to eject someone with 20 seconds left

bam played a good game but we needed a tatum game out of him.problem is hes not tatum

That motherf***er Jimmy chilling at home posting on IG watching football. That sucka should have been giving moral support with his squad. Trade him while he still has value.

Surely Wemby will get some fouls called at the garden for us

East runs through Tatum unfortunately. I don’t think we’ll ever get to finals as long as Tatum and Giannis there .

Celtic Pride means getting all the whistles and foul calls, having one player go to the free throw line more than the other team, flexing and screaming after scoring over much shorter players or getting the customary and-1 against a dude named after 2 Spurs legends. Yes, that’s pride alright.

This stupid b**ch on NBATV crying that Tatum didnt go for 50 when up by 12 with 17 seconds left

Tbf i bet tatum wanted to so bad. He has to be the least humble player in the league next to maybe kyrie? He wanted that 50 bad. You saw how he took that horrible 3 in the last actual shot they took before the double tech. He had blinders on.

Where's the heat fan who said the Celtics are overrated because we went on a run early in the second? Lol

The odds were already stacked against us but man these refs really have it for the Heat whenever they play the Celtics

Aint no way the Prince visits boston and they lose

Brogdon destroyed our weaker defenders

We kept Tatum under 50, that's a moral victory considering he was on place for a 60 point game. Thats a positive.

I'd like our chances with Jimmy, Dipo lol, yurt, and dedmon back and healthy. But Boston is making all this noise without Time lord.

They are just better right now.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 11/30/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home, 11/30/22

Post by Ktron Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:43 pm

I’m taking a shot every time I see a minority in Boston’s crowd. Haven’t taken a sip yet

Umm …the last game we played in Miami I swore I’d take a shot for every empty seat in the arena. I ended up at the Betty Ford clinic

Celtics players and fans are the whiniest group of fans I've ever seen

Whining about whining. Nimrod.

Duncan is a turd covered in liquid turd on fire....His ability knows no bounds.

I’ll be honest I don’t think there’s a realistic trade we can even make to be able to beat this team anymore

I better not see haslem out there again unless we up by 20.

Then you might as well go ahead and retire his number now

Ktron

Back to top Go down