Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, GAME 1, 1/14/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, GAME 1, 1/14/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, GAME 1, 1/14/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:24 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/01/comments-from-other-side-hornets-11423.html

by FLCeltsFan

I'm very optimistic about this game ... that we'll get the desired loss, lol.

Let's go Celtics. Let's go Celtics. Lets go Celtics.

Ready to watch Plumlee close- down 30 with 6 minutes remaining in Q4

'Bout to have a Boston Plum Party.

we win these.

Trap game Hornets by 13

D**n hate when the Celtics come here

It's such a bummer when our arena cheers for the Celtics. Shameful.

Battle between the B's and the C's

50-32 starts tonight!

Celtics being obnoxious making every three. But so are the Hornets!

There’s f***ing mvp chants for Tatum bruh

Tatum wanted none of that Plum smoke

I don’t care about anything other than sending C’s fans home crying. You do not get to boo LaMelo on the free throw line in his own house.

I mean, Bill Russell himself talked about just how classy Boston is as a city so I’m not shocked, but still.

know this will always happen with big teams like the celtics but damn it doesn't even feel like we're playing a home game with the crowd reactions lol

This crowd is embarrassing

Lots of transplants (and bandwagon fans) in Charlotte. They would rather live here than wherever they came from but won't cheer for the local team...

Crazy how many Hornets home games are actually away games.

Nice of us to retire Jalen McDaniel’s number

Just for the record, Hornets had a 14 point lead in this game, no matter what happens from here.

Oh man melo is really bad on defense.

Terrys eyes got big when he saw Tatum on him 😂

D**n hope Derrick White is okay. One of my fave Cs for sure

That was one loud MVP chant for Tatum

Shoutout to that one dude yelling MVP when LaMelo was at the line lol

Not to beat a dead horse but the crowd is always the worst when we play Boston. I don’t even think LA, New York, or Miami are this bad.

Mason is gonna have to toughen up tonight. Celtics playing with crazy physicality in the paint and being aggressive to the rim.

Well it looks like we are really trying to win this game. Which is what I was scared would happen. We’ll win and just continue to stay on this treadmill rolling out Mason 30+ min a game and give Mark Williams no PT… and no trades. Win at all costs.

I should say… I am still watching hoping for a win…. But in the long run, that is not what we want… to beat another good team to give everyone hope.

Mason is so useless, and the team’s frustration with him is obvious. Also, Cliff is doing a good job with the tank by being a bad coach.

Celtics play elite defense. But LaMelo is going to lead future teams to break down the best defenses in the game eventually.

Transplant Celtics fans are the biggest cringe out there

Terry airballs a wide-open 3 then misses a bunny. I think he's 1-5 from 3. Way to sh** yourself, Terry.

Need Rozier to show up. We need a second go to guy. Someone tell Terry it’s the 4th Qter.

Terry playing St u pid ball. Must be the 4th Quarter.

It was a good first half at least

Honestly the Celtics fans are being pretty rude right now but it’s sad how you can barely hear the hornets fan.

Terry needs to keep up his hot play so we can deal that fool, I’ll say it again…DAL has a Brunson-sized hole they would like to fill and TR is the closest thing to that they can get at the deadline

Clifford just casually cutting Mark from the rotation when the team is literally in last place. If he is your coach your franchise has hit rock bottom.

He's really hoping we can **** around and sneak into the 13th seed late season. Gotta keep the vets warm for that 9th pick push

realistically this is a pretty good tank “win”

so many crappy defensive efforts, have we checked Cliffords heart? we gave him heart problems last time he coached, we're going to kill him this time.

Celtics are easily the most hatable team in the NBA hands down

“hornets can’t locate brogdan” The whole team literally stared at him for 3 seconds and dared him to shoot All right after Peyton Mighty Mouse Pritchard out rebounded the entire hornets unit

The refs REALLY didn’t want to call the foul for LaMelo but I’m sure they felt forced to

How in the world is Brogdon getting to the bucket like that

34 point first quarter 32 point second 30 point second half If you don't like that, you don't like Hornets tankaball

What is it like to be a fan of a team that always has superstars and always gets beneficial calls from refs??

Terry tries to go iso and costs us 2. Goodnight, Hornets.

It was funny hearing LaMelo after getting smacked in the face by Kornet where he chirped the ref for taking so long to call the foul.

The 4th quarter is where hornets hopes go to die

Terry is such a pants crapper.

He’s a brick layer (MY NOTE: He was like that when he was in green. He would hit some big shots in games, go on some nice runs but if you looked at his season numbers he wasn't a good scorer)

were a good team but *** do we suck

WEMBY BABY LESSSSSGOOOOOO

If you thought the crowd was bad tonight, it's probably gonna be worse for a matinee game on MLK day

Leg 1 of the Boston sweep complete.

Gordon and Oubre looked so comfortable on the sideline in street clothes and safe from any stray moving vans. I didn't like the looks on their faces. It's like they know we will punt the deadline and try to keep everything the same like none of this sh** is even happening. (MY NOTE: Gordon is, I fear, untradeable. A combination of his contract and his inability to even get on the court, much less stay on it, makes him so. Oubre might be tradeable, although I'm not sure why they would)

Gordon has looked pretty anxious on the sideline the last couple weeks to me, TBH.

We are going to punt the deadline, though. Getting Scoot or Wemby is excruciating.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, GAME 1, 1/14/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, GAME 1, 1/14/23

Post by Ktron Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:26 pm

I don’t care about anything other than sending C’s fans home crying. You do not get to boo LaMelo on the free throw line in his own house.

I mean, Bill Russell himself talked about just how classy Boston is as a city so
I’m not shocked, but still.

know this will always happen with big teams like the celtics but damn it doesn't even feel like we're playing a home game with the crowd reactions lol

This crowd is embarrassing

Don’t get pissed at us because folks in Mayberry don’t give 2 fks about the team that plays in their own back yard.
Mayberry  “sport fans” don’t buy tickets so we come and git em and yay our asses off.
You’re obviously not at the game either so stfu

Ktron

Back to top Go down