Luka Has Scary Moment

2 posters

Go down

Luka Has Scary Moment Empty Luka Has Scary Moment

Post by bobheckler Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:28 am

https://us.yahoo.com/news/dallas-mavericks-star-luka-doncic-184645970.html

Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic injured while playing for Slovenia’s national team

Lawrence Dow
Fri, August 4, 2023 at 11:46 AM PDT

Dallas Mavericks star point guard Luka Doncic was playing for his home country of Slovenia against Greece on Friday when he suffered a knee injury in the second quarter according to reports.

The injury happened with a little over two minutes remaining in the second quarter. While playing defense, Doncic chased a Greek guard over a screen and immediately pulled up favoring his knee.

Doncic left the game and did not return and there has been no comment on the severity of his injury as of yet.

Doncic had 18 points before exiting, but Slovenia would go on to lose 88-77.

Slovenia was playing an exhibition game, tuning up before the start of the FIBA Basketball World Cup

Bob
MY NOTE: Latest reports are that Luka banged knees with another player and his exit was "precautionary". In the meanwhile someone is giving oxygen to Mark Cuban. This is why I am so glad that Al Horford decided to decline to play for the Dominican Republic.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Luka Has Scary Moment Empty Re: Luka Has Scary Moment

Post by worcester Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:31 am

OMG. Me too on AH's decision. I hope Latvia gets bounced in the first round and Zinger's minutes on the court with them are minimal.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down